Philly Bride

4.2

• Kjohansson
    Kelsey J. Married on 09/05/2020

Cannot recommend enough!!

This was the 3rd bridal shop I visited on and it was by far the group favorite of the day. The consultant Jen was warm, friendly, welcoming and pulled my dream dress that had everything I was looking for. As someone who knows what they like and generally has an idea of what I want, this was not the case when it came down to finding my wedding dress. I was most anxious about finding my dress because I did not have a clear idea of what I wanted, but had an idea of what I didn't like. Jen listened to the likes and dislikes, and the first dress she had me try on at the store was the one I said yes to. It checks all the boxes of what I wanted in a dress. All of the dresses I tried on during my appointment were gorgeous and each one had something that made them unique, but nothing compared to the first dress of the appointment. I have nothing but praise and have already recommended the store to my 2 bridesmaids who are also starting to plan their weddings!
  • Becca
    Becca P. Married on 10/19/2019

Not pushy, patient and great customer service

I saw a Martina Liana lace turtleneck I just knew was going to be "my dress". Philly Bride was helpful, affordable and prompt in having the sample shipped from Australia. They were the 6th (and last!) bridal shop I visited. I was so impressed with their patience and attention as I tried to figure out my wedding day look. I could have purchased my dress from a few shops that sell ML, but Philly Bride's customer service and not-pushy sales environment made going with them the easiest choice I made!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 06/22/2019

One stop shop!

Anyone looking for a classic, gorgeous wedding gown from a friendly and experienced staff, then look no further than Philly Bride! I worked with Jen who is AMAZING at her job. She listens to your ideas and preferences and steers you in the right direction. I actually ended up choosing a gown that I was not interested in at first. But Jen is honest and very encouraging to work with, so with a little gently persuasion she zipped me into the Badgley Mischka "Brooke" and sure enough, it was love at first sight! They also have the BEST seamstress that will do all the fittings for you. With my buys schedule she was always able to stay late or come in on a weekend to make sure we got all the alterations done on time. I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Philly Bride.
    (Photos: Emily Wren Photography)

Real Weddings

• Carly & Zack
    24 photos · 05/25/2019

34 N Front St Philadelphia, PA, 19106
Location of (Philly Bride)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding