4249 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Nicole Miller Philadelphia

becky · Married on 01/01/2017

I went to Nicole miller for a sample sale/trunk sale and I am so happy I did. With the help of the enthusiastic staff I found my dream dress. I was so glad I happened to see the trunk sale because I paid way less than anyone else I know and my dress was amazing. The staff was helpful and communicative regarding the entire process. I even bought (and had to return) some spanx there and they helped with that too.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Patty · Married on 12/31/2016

I absolutely loved my experience at Nicole Miller! The dresses are beautiful and on top of that - they pricing is really very reasonable. I had always wanted a silk charmeuse dress... and when they brought it out I was over the moon. I'm not a sequin and tulle kind of bride. The Nicole Miller aesthetic is me. And possibly even better for brides like myself - they don't take 4 months to arrive! And while you're there, you can snap up a cute dress for all the pre-wedding festivities!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Nicole Miller is the BEST. I tried on 4 wedding dresses before I found the 1. It was absolutely perfect and we celebrated with a champagne toast! The sales people were so helpful and sweet and I would recommend shopping here to any to-be-brides. I purchased both my veil and dress here. Prices were competitive and I had some idea of what I wanted to spend, as you can shop their dresses online.

Sent on 10/13/2015