8601 Lincoln Blvd Unit 4311, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Love Perfection

Hi!

I am a wedding planner located in Los Angeles, CA. I started my professional career in New York as a shoe designer. The goal that I was working towards was designing comfortable shoes that are aesthetically pleasing at an affordable price point.

Alongside design and development, I began taking on the responsibility of planning corporate parties for the companies that I worked for as well as planning weddings for my friends. After 6 years, and thousands of products in retail locations all over the United States, I realized that the passion that once drove me into the arms of designing and developing shoes slowly began to be overtaken by my new love for wedding and event planning. The more events I planned, the more excited I became. The turning point in my career happened at one of the happiest moments in my life… when I became engaged.

As a new bride, I became obsessed with everything involved with weddings. Creating themes and booking vendors, became second nature to me. I realized the process in designing and developing shoes for Capezio to developing dog apparel for Petco was very relative to the process involved with wedding planning.

A couple months before the "I do's", I had an "aha" moment. I decided to combine my 6 years of product development and design with my passion of wedding planning. At that moment, Love Perfection was born.

I know that planning your wedding can start as a wonderful experience. However I also know, that it can become overwhelming if you are not up for the task. I believe that every client deserves their dream wedding-whether that means a simple modest affair or a glamorous elaborate production.

I will be there to take care of all the details that will make your wedding dreams become a reality! I created Love Perfection to help clients with all budgets and wedding sizes enjoy the happiest day of their lives. After all, I am in the business of:

Planning The Perfect Wedding For The Perfect Love.

-Estelle Mathis

mo3a8649
mo3a8675

8 Reviews for Love Perfection

Sylvia Moore · Married on 11/03/2018

Love Perfection was awesome!

I would definitely recommend Love Perfection. Estelle was extremely helpful and professional throughout our entire wedding planning. She clearly explained everything we needed to know and patiently answered all of our questions. She gave us great vendor recommendations in a timely manner. On the day of, Estelle and her team were on top of everything down to the last minute. They were extremely responsive to our needs, and made our special day go very smoothly. We were very happy with Love Perfection.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 07/27/2018

Service was beyond expected

We love Estelle!! She was on top of EVERYTHING from the start! She has plan A, Plan B, Plan C all the way to Z! Her, Carin and her team were AMAZING!! We wouldn’t have been able to do it without her!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Selina

Selina Chua Lazo · Married on 02/18/2018

Lasting wedding memories created with the help of Love Perfection

This review is long overdue. In a few days, my husband and I will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary. I look back at our wedding day and remember all the love, excitement, and fun that we had. I owe the multitude of wonderful wedding memories to Estelle and the Love Perfection Team. They had allowed my husband and I to soak up every moment of our wedding day. The ability to be present and fully immersed in our special day is priceless. Its only one day and that day goes by fast.
    With 18 months to plan, I was looking for a Day of Coordinator who I could trust to execute the vision and hopes I had for the wedding. Organization, proactiveness, assertiveness, and someone with the ability to anticipate potential problems and tackle them before it escalates – this was the skillset I was searching for in a wedding coordinator and I knew I found in Estelle right from the first day we met. Estelle communicates extremely well, scheduling all future appointments well in advance. She provides great feedback and reminders to keep us on track to obtain the seamless wedding we had hoped for. Estelle was not only an amazing support for me as I planned the wedding, but she was also an amazing leader on the day of the wedding – directing her team in the organized chaos of the morning preparations and troubleshooting issues as they arose, issues that I didn’t know about until days after the wedding because Estelle had it fully covered.
    Estelle and Love Perfection is absolutely incredible. Looking back to all the memories of 1 year ago, it is a testament to the ease, reassurance, and joy that Estelle and Love Perfection provides. I would not recommend anyone else but Estelle. Reach out to her now!

Sent on 02/01/2019

• Kelly Waterman Photography
    Kelly Waterman Photography Wedding Photographers

Estelle is a fabulous planner. Her attention to detail is key. She's on it to make your day smooth, planned beautifully and enjoyable in such a seamless manner. Hands down if you want a professional planner to ensure your special day is perfect than Estelle at Love Perfection will do just that.

• 8601 Lincoln Blvd, Unit 4311 Los Angeles, 90045 See on map