Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Love is Kind LLC

Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Tess was of our Day of Coordinator and she did an incredible job! She took charge and was on top of everything the day of our wedding, so that my family and I were able to have a stress free day. She decorated the place beautifully and made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout evening. I couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Tess was such a wonderful planner! I highly and enthusiastically recommend her. I believe she has packages for all types of needs, but I chose to work with her primarily as a day-of planner. She was worth it! I have been the maid of honor or the friend who packed up presents, food, favors or decorated the reception hall or paid the vendors and while happy to do it, it is super stressful. I didn't want my friends to have to do all of that and that is where Tess came in. She got to know me and was able to make decisions on what I would want and handled all of the horrible logistics for me. It was a HUGE weight off of my shoulders and helped me to just relax and enjoy the day before and the day of my wedding. I didn't worry about a things! Tess is awesome - do yourself a favor and contact her asap!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tess was amazing and so great to work with! I was a bridezilla and super stressed out and she made everything go so smoothly! Anything I needed she got done and made the last few weeks of wedding planning much less stressful! She decorated our venue beautifully and played a huge role in making our night amazing! I can’t say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture lindsay, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists