Live Love Create Events

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

$5,500 Package Price

Based in Los Angeles, California, Live Love Create Events is a wedding-planning business that loves to create truly distinctive events. Led by seasoned planner Christine Chang, this company has been orchestrating marital celebrations since 2009. Christine and her exceptional team are well-versed in realizing their clients’ visions, having arranged hundreds of weddings and special occasions. Whether you wish to host an intimate or large-scale celebration, they have the skill to translate your wishes into realities.

Experience

What started as an amateur project became a professional pursuit for Christine. She founded Live Love Create Events with a couple of friends, and they spent years developing their planning talents together. Now the business’ sole owner, Christine takes delight in orchestrating weddings in the Greater Los Angeles area. She has worked as an event director at many of L.A.’s acclaimed venues, giving her a unique insight into the city’s wedding scene.

You and your partner will surely be impressed by Live Love Create Events’ range of packages. From the base Here option to the comprehensive Everywhere bundle, each package features services such as consultations, budget analysis, vendor management, and day-of coordination. Christine and her staff are happy to plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. They are experienced in planning all manner of wedding types, such as religious, secular, and interfaith.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Billie H. Married on 07/17/2021

Better than I imagined!

Christine and her team were AMAZING to say the least! She is very punctual, has great attention to detail and a lot of experience when coordinating weddings. She kept us on track during the day and we would have been lost without her! She is a true creative and will help add details to your wedding if you need it. Tea ceremony was important to us, and she gave us ideas on how to incorporate that with our short time frame.

We highly highly recommend her and her team!
    Angela B. Married on 06/06/2021

My dream wedding

If you are looking for a Day of coordinator or a wedding planner look no more. Christin is a Diamond in a haystack. She is so professional, so attentive to detail, her timelines are phenomenal if I could go back in time I would have booked her to be my Wedding planner instead. She kept me calm she gave me reassurance when my venue got canceled a week before my wedding day, she is always there for you like a best friend. I can go on and on how wonderful she is. I promise you she is the best.

• Roslie
    Charles Married on 04/10/2021

Great wedding planner

It was great to work with Christine from Live Love Create Events. The attention to detail, the communication and just always ready to help make everything smoother was great especially as a DJ. So all I had to do is focus on setting up and DJing. She had everything under control the entire wedding and we moved seamlessly from one chapter to the next all night. She was a joy to work with and hopefully we get to work together again in the future. If you need a Wedding Planner, BOOK Live Love Create ASAP.

Team

Christine Chang
Christine Chang
Principle Planner + Founder

Hello! I’m Christine the principle planner and founders live.love.create events. This company was founded 12+ years ago and what I thought was just a passion project turned into a full-blown business. I am proud to have come from an event background outside of just live.love.create events. Previously being an Event Director at several prominent venues in Los Angeles gives me the experience and knowledge to help my clients get the best out of their venues and vendors. I specialize in event planning in the greater Los Angeles area and can't wait to help you with your next big event!

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90015
213-528-4371

Monday: 9am-5pm Tuesday: 9am-5pm Wednesday: 9am-5pm Thursday: 9am-5pm Friday: 9am-5pm Saturday/Sunday: By Appointment
Location of (Live Love Create Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding