10805 Red Barn Lane, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number

About Kyle Martell Photography

Hi I am Kyle the photographer behind Kyle Martell Photography.

I love capturing your special moments as well as anything else I can point my camera at. I combine my contemporary and photojournalistic style to give you beautiful imagery that you will cherish and remind you of that perfect day. I have worked and trained with some truly amazing photographers and bring that experience and knowledge to every photo shoot.

Follow Kyle Martell Photography on

d573d4c0109d44fc 1360087513603 MG6511
MG6511

3 Reviews for Kyle Martell Photography

Maria · Married on 06/23/2012

Kyle is amazing and I have already recommended him to my friends and family for their future events! Amber was the other photographer that helped the day of and she was wonderful as well! They were both extremely professional and personable. Kyle met with both my fiance and I in person before the wedding and we kept in contact through e-mail leading up to the big day. Everyone was so impressed with the final pictures and we were so happy with everything! Thanks Kyle Martell Photography!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Katie · Married on 10/09/2011

Kyle is easy going, creative, & able to work with a bride's demands (& those of the families, as well)!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Barry · Married on 07/20/2013

Kyle did a fantastic job for our wedding at St. Matthew's Cathedral (ceremony) and Meridian House (reception)!

Here are a few things that really stood out about his service:

1) We really liked the close-up, candid shots that he did. These really captured the emotions and personalities of our guests.
    2.) Kyle was unobtrusive. At our reception, we hardly knew that he was there snapping away. His incognito style did not come at the cost of the quality of the pictures, though. He captured all of the major events, and did a particularly good job capturing the characters on the dance floor, everyone's favorite part of a wedding :)
    3.) Kyle and his assistant were so pleasant to work with, and delivered excellent customer service. We had a mother who was particular about having every permutation of family portraits. We understand this is not the most exciting thing for all parties involved, but Kyle and his assistant wanted to make sure our needs were met and took as many family portraits as we wanted.
    4.) Kyle was very professional and helpful leading up to the event. He even provided us with a planning document that made it easier for us to communicate the events of the day and a list of shots that we and our families wanted.

We would definitely recommend Kyle -- he's a great photographer and provides excellent service at great value!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Kyle Martell Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Amber Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

I've enjoyed working with Kyle for several years now. We often work together and I can always count on him for amazing photographs and professionalism.

• 10805 Red Barn Lane Potomac, 20854 See on map
    Location of (Kyle Martell Photography)