Kristin Mills Events

Main Street, 1A, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Mills Events

Kristin Mills Events is currently serving all of New England for all of your Event Consulting and Event Coordination needs!

My services are set up to accommodate your needs, whether you only need a event consultant for ideas or vendor recommendations, or maybe you are looking for assistance from start to finish. Every event is different and my services can be tailored to your event planning needs. Contact me today via my website to discuss your next celebration, regardless if it is last minute or two years from now! I only take a small amount of inquiries each season so don't hesitate!

Also, check out my reviews on EventWire.com

Follow Kristin Mills Events on

wooded ceremony
wooded ceremony

22 Reviews for Kristin Mills Events

Luisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristin was wonderful to work with--very organized yet laid-back. She was the day-of coordinator for our wedding weekend. She was super responsive, getting back to me within 24 hours of each email I sent. I can tend to go overboard with details and things, but she took it all in stride and brought everything together for our wedding on 10/8/16! I would 100% recommend her! -Luisa

Aimee · Married on 03/18/2016

Kristin was great! I went back and forth on if we _ really needed_ a day-of-coordinator - and in the end, I'm soooo glad we did. It just made everyone breathe easier, and meant that family and friends could enjoy themselves, and didn't need to also being managing logistics too. Kristin was there for us to do a pre-event venue walkthrough, did all our vendor check-ins, was at our rehearsal, and spent 12+ hours with us on the wedding day - it was an amazing value for money, and Kristin was also 100% available on email pre-wedding as well. Absolutely recommend!!

OMG!!!! That's all I really can say. I seriously can't thank Kristin enough for all her hard work on our wedding weekend. It seems like we had been corresponding for a while now and boom the wedding was there. She let me relax probably for the first time in months and I can't thank her enough for that. She helped me with stuff i thought i could do myself and wouldnt have been possible without her. I couldn't have asked for a better dream come true kind of a day!!!!

Kristin Mills Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Heather's Bakery
    Heather's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Kristin has a sweet personalty and would be amazing to work with for your special day!

• Justine Johnson Photography
    Justine Johnson Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked alongside Kristin at two weddings now and she is fantastic! She always has a smile on her face, she's always calm and collected, and she has a knack for keeping the day running on time without being high stress or high pressure. She's instrumental behind the scenes and is always on the move!

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

I worked with Kristin on a wedding in Maine and she was fabulous. She was organized and had everything under control. It was a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to doing it again.