1 Review
$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Kindred Events

Holistic wedding planning. Creative design. Online and in Portland, OR.

Kindred Events is a full service event planning and design company that specializes in creating unique weddings with heart. I will ensure that things stay on track and you feel supported during the planning process and on your special day you'll be able to enjoy the experience stress-free while I take care of the details and make sure the awesomeness is off the charts. You deserve it!

I'm an experienced professional event planner and designer and I have a variety of service packages and price points in order to ensure that I can assist you with your event in whatever way you need. I even do remote planning online and will travel to any location!
My services are not one-sized-fits all and you are NOT just another one of my hundreds of clients. I only book with a limited number of couples so I can devote my full attention to YOU and making your wedding a customized dream!

I am also a professional designer and DIY/crafting enthusiast- I can make the most of your budget and still make it look incredible!

Kindred Events also values environmental sustainability and ethical business practices and 5% of my profits to local grassroots nonprofits.

Your first meeting with me is totally free, so drop me a line and lets chat about the details!

I look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

My Photo Album

15 Photos

Portland, OR 97219   See On Map
503-421-5993 (phone)
Kindred Events is a wedding planner from Portland Oregon servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland, Beaverton, and Vancouver, WA. Kindred Events is a professional planner that has been part of the Portland wedding industry since 2017 specializing in planning and design.