Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stargazer Weddings

A dedicated wedding planner available in the Willamette Valley and Central Oregon, Stargazer Weddings is comprised of a passionate team ready to make your day spectacular. With a love for travelling, they are available to plan destination weddings outside of Oregon. With options for full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination and a la carte, Stargazer Weddings customizes planning services to meet your needs.

Full coordination means they'll handle everything, from planning all the way through the end of your wedding. Day-of coordination allows you to do the planning, but the Stargazer Weddings team will manage the flow of the event, taking care of all the details when the time comes. Other options include one-month vendor check-in and on-site wedding rehearsal. Finally, if none of these options work for your vision and budget, then there are custom packages. Regardless, Stargazer Weddings is there for you to make your day truly one-of-a-kind and unforgettable. Some services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

484f34b95517f17e 1482873123545 roison 1

27 Reviews for Stargazer Weddings

Christina Klafka · Married on 05/23/2019

Professional and Personal Coordinator whom I could trust

I have worked in the wedding and catering business for over 15 years, and it took a lot of trust to find people I knew that I could count on. I felt so special and cared for working with Shannin, and I knew that I could entrust her with my special day. We met Shannin through our caterer Willaby's (see that review- they were also amazing!). There were different options to choose from from full coordination to day of. We opted for day of and rehearsal as I have experience in the wedding industry. She was absolutely phenomenal, making sure we stayed on time, coordinating with our other vendors to make sure that last minute changes were taken care of (the groom decided that he'd like to do a speech at the wedding instead of the rehearsal dinner). Shannin made sure that everything was executed flawlessly. If something didn't go according to plan, no one knew. That is the exact level of professionalism I would expect! We had special dietary needs, wine drinkers, and non drinkers, and she made sure that the catering team took care of everyone's needs. She also coordinated for our late night snack (and some extra cake!) to be waiting in our get-away car, and made sure extra late night snacks went home with the wedding guests. I knew we would have left over wine that we had purchased through the vineyard and had asked that Shannin arrange with the venue to get it shipped to us as we live out of state (the shipping cost came out of our venue deposit). Shannin ensured both mothers were taken care of and that all of the details were executed perfectly. I could not recommend someone more.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Stephany · Married on 06/24/2016

Shannin is incredible!!! She is very professional, organized, and accommodating! She answered my many questions before the wedding and calmed my nerves:) During the wedding she was very professional and handled situations that came up with ease. She was in contact with my other vendors and was able to answer their questions and concerns. I actually didn't even know that my cake didn't show up. She called and handled the situation without any of us knowing! She went above and beyond her job description! We appreciated all of her work and support throughout the day! We highly recommend Shannin for your wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Let me just start by saying that Shannin is a LIFESAVER! Shannin was so amazing. She was there for me throughout the entire wedding process - walking me through invoices, contracts, style/decor ideas, EVERYTHING. Day of coordination was the key to why I felt so calm on wedding day. Shannin walked in and took charge. I did not have to worry about a thing. She helped set up decor, direct vendors and family/friends, and made sure everything was neat and tidy in the end. Shannin made sure that we both felt so special on our big day. I am so grateful that I made coordination/planning a priority. Believe me if you are on the fence about getting a coordinator ... DO IT and make sure you hire Shannin! She is just such a lovely person!

Sent on 08/18/2015

• How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stargazer Weddings 1
    Military Discount
    I would like to extend a 10% discount to all wedding couples (bride/groom) that are currently serving, or who have served, in the military. This is very dear to my heart since my husband serves with the Oregon National Guard. Numerous people on both my side and my husband's side have served in numerous branches over the past few decades, and I would like to honor them by recognizing other dedicated military personnel. I've always admired retail stores and businesses that offered special promotions and discounts to military families, and I want to do the same for Stargazer Weddings. This discount applies for service in any branch of the military and does not expire. I can't thank you enough for your dedication, service, and sacrifice. Please contact me so we can get started on planning your wedding!

• Willaby's Catering
    Willaby's Catering Wedding Caterers

I highly recommend Stargazer Weddings as full or day of coordinators. As a full service caterer who also acts as coordinator at times I can say they are top notch. We have been in business for many years and worked with many coordinators and Ashley and her team are the best to work with. They are a rare find in that they approach every event as a team player with all vendors to make sure all the bases are covered and the happy couple has a relaxed and memorable day that not only they will remember forever but their guests will as well.

• Emily Hall Photography
    Emily Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the privilege of working with Stargazer Weddings for Lisa & Andrew's Historic Deepwood Estates Wedding. We talked through the wedding schedule before wedding day; it really felt like a team effort. Then, when wedding day arrived, because the Stargazer team is great at their job, things went according to plan. The Stargazer girls did a great job of helping Lisa & Andrew select some amazing vendors, beautiful details, & and a perfectly organized day. They're great at being organized and keeping things running smoothly and they're also a pretty fun and stress-free group of folks to work with.

• Bunn Salarzon Photography
    Bunn Salarzon Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had a few opportunities to work with the team of Stargazer Weddings and I'm always amazed by what they are able to do yet still keep those smiles throughout the day. Some people may not realize the benefit of having a wedding coordinator help with your wedding planning, but those who have already worked with Stargazer Weddings know how crucial their roles are on the wedding day.

• Salem, 97301 See on map