PO Box 80896, Portland, OR 97280 Map · Phone number

About NW Mobile DJ Service

NW Mobile DJ Service is completely dedicated to creating events as unique and individual as you. Our experienced mobile DJ’s and MC’s pride themselves on providing high end, state-of-the-art sound quality, a diverse music collection, and affordable prices to suit your budget. All this wrapped in a positive and personal touch guaranteed to make your wedding an event to remember. The DJ/MC will gladly handle any announcements and activities during your event. Our level of interaction can be anywhere from conservative to out-going. At any level, our style never steals the spotlight – we strive to be part of the event and not the focus.

Follow NW Mobile DJ Service on

PortlandBridalShow2011a
KevJoey

118 Reviews for NW Mobile DJ Service

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Kevin was wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding, very responsive and answered all of my questions. In fact, I submitted several requests for quotes to various DJ's in the Portland Metro area for my wedding and Kevin called me back within hours - so fast and faster than all the others!! I was so impressed with this, I thought it said a lot about his commitment to his business and customers. So, after the phone call, I didn't even hesitate to go with NW Mobile DJ Services for my wedding.

The assigned DJ for our wedding was Eric, he was fabulous and all of our guests were complimentary of his presence, helpfulness, friendliness, flexibility, and easy-going attitude. We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience with NW Mobile DJ Services!

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin knocked it out of the park at our wedding. Not only did he accommodate all of our requests, he added in some really amazing song choices of his own for our grand entrance and cake cutting. He really "got" us right away. We got the karaoke package as well which was an absolute blast. I actually had a hard time getting people to STOP requesting songs at the end of the night. He and his partner were super fun and got the whole room involved. Thank you, Kevin! You really made this an unforgettable event!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/31/2018

I was super clear with what music I wanted... spreadsheet and timeline. That makes things for the DJ and also to ensure that you're happy and not surprised with unwanted music.

NW Mobile DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Reverend Jon Turino, Minister
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of officiating at more than one wedding where Kevin Venables has served as the music master and I have to say that bridal party and guests alike were delighted with his services.

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Kevin is a pro who's been a DJ for a very long time. He's reliable, fun, and knows what he's doing. We've photographed weddings he's DJ'd many times, and love it every time!

• A Perfect Ceremony
    A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I am always glad to see Kevin, when I arrive for a wedding. I have worked with him at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about his contribution to the ceremony. His performance is always flawless – whether it is coordinating the timing of music for your ceremony, to being a charming & witty Master of Ceremonies and skilled DJ who manages the flow at your reception. He knows what to do and how to do it to help make your wedding day stress free and memorable. There is a handful of DJs in the Portland Metro Area about whom I can say the same thing, more or less. Each one provides the highest level of service and performance quality. Each one has his or her own specific style and personality. Yet, no one is better than Kevin.

• PO Box 80896 Portland, OR 97280 See on map