Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NW Mobile DJ Service

A part of your event, never the focus
NW Mobile DJ Service is completely dedicated to creating events as unique and individual as you. Our experienced mobile DJ’s and MC’s pride themselves on providing high end, state-of-the-art sound quality, a diverse music collection, and affordable prices to suit your budget. All this wrapped in a positive and personal touch guaranteed to make your wedding an event to remember.  The DJ/MC will gladly handle any announcements and activities during your event. Our level of interaction can be anywhere from conservative to out-going. At any level, our style never steals the spotlight – we strive to be part of the event and not the focus.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (7)
MC (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Consultation (1)

I've hired Kevin and NW Mobile DJ Service multiple times for work events, and when it came time for my own wedding, I knew there was no one else I would want as my DJ. Kevin (the owner) is a class act, and I had multiple compliments throughout the night by my wedding guests about how great the music was. He was professional and responsive leading up to the event, and the night of, was happy to take requests, tell us where we were supposed to be and when, and help in anyway he could. I would recommend Kevin and NW Mobile DJ Service all day long!

Profile Picture Kasey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't usually leave reviews unless I'm blown away... But as I keep looking back on my wedding (October 27, 2017 at Bella Via in Sherwood), the music was one of my favorite things about it. Kevin exceeded our expectations. We had a quick meeting a week or so before the wedding, and I'd submitted a long list of requests... During that meeting, it became apparent that he had already thought of everything, and any anxieties I had were instantly quashed. Music can make or break an event, and I had a variety of people I wanted to please. My grandma had asked me before the wedding whether the music would be too loud or obnoxious, and after the wedding she made it a point to let me know that the music was perfect. The right volume, the right songs at the right times, and songs/genres that everyone would love. As a DJ, he also managed to have that perfect balance between being there & interjecting at the right moments to get people to dance/announce what would be happening next, but also not being overbearing or annoying. He blended right in to the event, and I don't have a single complaint. His prices also seemed comparable to other DJs, if not slightly more affordable from what I saw during my research. Either way, he was well worth every penny, and I would recommend him highly to anyone - even people who are thinking of saving money by having an amateur do the music. Don't! Trust me, that is something you don't want to be worrying about the day of.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with NW mobile DJ service. Our DJ was so kind and nice. He kept the party going even when it was raining. We even ended up paying for an extra hour! Thank you!

Profile Picture Katie , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1242189337499 kissology
220x220 sq 1254377122531 img1223web
220x220 sq 1257876297254 01861

20 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure of officiating at more than one wedding where Kevin Venables has served as the music master and I have to say that bridal party and guests alike were delighted with his services.

Kevin is a pro who's been a DJ for a very long time. He's reliable, fun, and knows what he's doing. We've photographed weddings he's DJ'd many times, and love it every time!

I am always glad to see Kevin, when I arrive for a wedding. I have worked with him at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about his contribution to the ceremony. His performance is always flawless – whether it is coordinating the timing of music for your ceremony, to being a charming & witty Master of Ceremonies and skilled DJ who manages the flow at your reception. He knows what to do and how to do it to help make your wedding day stress free and memorable. There is a handful of DJs in the Portland Metro Area about whom I can say the same thing, more or less. Each one provides the highest level of service and performance quality. Each one has his or her own specific style and personality. Yet, no one is better than Kevin.

I had the pleasure of working with Kevin on couple occasions and also had a chance to chat with him at networking events. His style is unassuming and he is not trying to take over an event. He manages to get the crowd going without taking attention to himself. A great pro!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kevin for many years. He is very professional and has a wide selection of music. He makes the wedding, Cocktail Hour and Reception very enjoyable. He knows when guests want to visit and then when he becomes the MC for the reception the music is appropriate. He tries to get everyone involved. I cannot recommend Kevin more highly.

168 PROS I KNOW