Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NW Mobile DJ Service

A part of your event, never the focus
NW Mobile DJ Service is completely dedicated to creating events as unique and individual as you. Our experienced mobile DJ’s and MC’s pride themselves on providing high end, state-of-the-art sound quality, a diverse music collection, and affordable prices to suit your budget. All this wrapped in a positive and personal touch guaranteed to make your wedding an event to remember.  The DJ/MC will gladly handle any announcements and activities during your event. Our level of interaction can be anywhere from conservative to out-going. At any level, our style never steals the spotlight – we strive to be part of the event and not the focus.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (2)
Consultation (1)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)

Kevin knocked it out of the park at our wedding. Not only did he accommodate all of our requests, he added in some really amazing song choices of his own for our grand entrance and cake cutting. He really "got" us right away. We got the karaoke package as well which was an absolute blast. I actually had a hard time getting people to STOP requesting songs at the end of the night. He and his partner were super fun and got the whole room involved. Thank you, Kevin! You really made this an unforgettable event!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Karaoke, MC

No question, best DJ in Portland and beyond. Kevin was a joy to work with, and made one piece of what was a slightly-chaotic-to-plan wedding, completely stress free. He keeps it simple and straightforward for client, but has an incredibly keen eye for detail.

On site/day of, Richard was AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my client. He went with the flow (which included a quick summer shower!), had a smile on his face the entire time, and knew how to read a crowd perfectly.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We gave Kevin our song requests later than he wanted and he still pulled off everything amazingly! Literally the best music we've ever heard at a wedding. He and his partner worked so well with everyone, I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Profile Picture Brad , 7/30/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1242189220296 kevjoey
220x220 sq 1242189337499 kissology
220x220 sq 1254377122531 img1223web
220x220 sq 1257876297254 01861
220x220 sq 1527228988 6862505111fa78d0 1527228988 78e47fae31727481 1527228986879 1 home 3 300w 340h
220x220 sq 1527228989 099b22fb1c61fb92 1527228988 361944e837d7a20e 1527228986882 2 home 4 300w 340h
220x220 sq 1527228989 be4a48e0eebbf2fe 1527228988 989cbc829b686b20 1527228986883 3 pic 26 340w p
220x220 sq 1527228989 9e1b4e419caae535 1527228988 effbd8f4b48f17d3 1527228986885 4 pic 37 340w p

19 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure of officiating at more than one wedding where Kevin Venables has served as the music master and I have to say that bridal party and guests alike were delighted with his services.

Kevin is a pro who's been a DJ for a very long time. He's reliable, fun, and knows what he's doing. We've photographed weddings he's DJ'd many times, and love it every time!

I am always glad to see Kevin, when I arrive for a wedding. I have worked with him at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about his contribution to the ceremony. His performance is always flawless – whether it is coordinating the timing of music for your ceremony, to being a charming & witty Master of Ceremonies and skilled DJ who manages the flow at your reception. He knows what to do and how to do it to help make your wedding day stress free and memorable. There is a handful of DJs in the Portland Metro Area about whom I can say the same thing, more or less. Each one provides the highest level of service and performance quality. Each one has his or her own specific style and personality. Yet, no one is better than Kevin.

I had the pleasure of working with Kevin on couple occasions and also had a chance to chat with him at networking events. His style is unassuming and he is not trying to take over an event. He manages to get the crowd going without taking attention to himself. A great pro!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kevin for many years. He is very professional and has a wide selection of music. He makes the wedding, Cocktail Hour and Reception very enjoyable. He knows when guests want to visit and then when he becomes the MC for the reception the music is appropriate. He tries to get everyone involved. I cannot recommend Kevin more highly.

168 PROS I KNOW