PO Box 80896, Portland, OR 97280 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About NW Mobile DJ Service

NW Mobile DJ Service is completely dedicated to creating events as unique and individual as you. Our experienced mobile DJ’s and MC’s pride themselves on providing high end, state-of-the-art sound quality, a diverse music collection, and affordable prices to suit your budget. All this wrapped in a positive and personal touch guaranteed to make your wedding an event to remember. The DJ/MC will gladly handle any announcements and activities during your event. Our level of interaction can be anywhere from conservative to out-going. At any level, our style never steals the spotlight – we strive to be part of the event and not the focus.

Follow NW Mobile DJ Service on

• Videos 1

129 Reviews for NW Mobile DJ Service

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/24/2019

This Bride gives two thumbs way up for NW Mobile DJ!

Thanks to Kevin & Eric at NW Mobile DJ Service, my wedding was absolutely perfect! I was relaxed and knew I didn't need to worry about anything because the DJ was on time, professional, had a fun and easy going presence, and most importantly was doing a superb job of following our event timeline and music playlist. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner and they always made us feel well taken care of. I had several guests personally tell me on the night of and even days after the wedding that we had the best DJ ever. And this bride agrees!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Hana

Hana Jensen · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Dj

We could not be happier with Eric from NW Mobile DJ Service! To be honest, I was talked into having a dj at our wedding and thought the idea seemed silly. I could not have been more wrong. Eric was so attentive, respectful and professional. He made the event personal and was able to be flexible and creative enough In the moment to make our wedding completely seamless. Even our guests were astounded by the ease in which everything moved! Our wedding was absolutely perfect, in large part, thanks to Eric!!♥️

Sent on 08/19/2019

Katy · Married on 08/02/2019

Kept The Party Hoppin'

Kevin did a fantastic job as the MC and DJ at our wedding earlier this month. He was very responsive via email and his prices are very reasonable compared to other vendors we researched (we hired him from 5-10pm)! We gave him a genre of music to play during dinner and then a short list of "please play" and "do not play" during the reception. He kept the majority of our guests out on the dance floor the entire night - some of them are STILL talking about how much fun they had! He was familiar with the venue and had worked with our wedding coordinator so he was able to do everything for the day without needing to ask us a thing! I would highly recommend hiring Kevin!

Sent on 08/16/2019

NW Mobile DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Wedding Officiant Jon Turino
    Wedding Officiant Jon Turino Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of officiating at more than one wedding where Kevin Venables has served as the music master and I have to say that bridal party and guests alike were delighted with his services.

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Kevin is a pro who's been a DJ for a very long time. He's reliable, fun, and knows what he's doing. We've photographed weddings he's DJ'd many times, and love it every time!

• A Perfect Ceremony
    A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I am always glad to see Kevin, when I arrive for a wedding. I have worked with him at dozens of weddings over the last decade, so I know I will not have to worry about his contribution to the ceremony. His performance is always flawless – whether it is coordinating the timing of music for your ceremony, to being a charming & witty Master of Ceremonies and skilled DJ who manages the flow at your reception. He knows what to do and how to do it to help make your wedding day stress free and memorable. There is a handful of DJs in the Portland Metro Area about whom I can say the same thing, more or less. Each one provides the highest level of service and performance quality. Each one has his or her own specific style and personality. Yet, no one is better than Kevin.

• PO Box 80896 Portland, 97280 See on map