Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fritz Photography

We love to tell love stories!
Fritz has been photographing for over 20 years as a fine art and documentary photographer, which has shaped his creative wedding and portrait photography. As an award-winning photographer, Fritz has travelled the world covering projects for magazines, agencies, and personal projects. His images have appeared on the cover of magazines and in the pages of books, hang in homes and galleries, and grace the world wide web. Fritz  offers this award-winning experience to a very select group of artistically inclined wedding clients. Fritz is a proud member of the exclusive International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers.

Personal Service

"Service with a smile" isn't a slogan, it's just the way it is with Fritz. We love what we do, and you'll know it. Our personal attention to detail is guaranteed to make you smile as well.

Straightforward Pricing

No hidden fees, no minimum orders, no hard sales pitches. Consider this: all our packages include a complete proofbook for you to keep, a web gallery, and an online slideshow, at no extra charge. And when we say your package comes with an album, we don't mean a have-to-pay-more-for-it-later album; each custom-made book is a unique, completed product. Exceptional photography and exceptional value, without compromise.

Commission an Artist

When you hire FritzPhoto, you don't merely hire photographers, you commission artists. We put all our creative energy into crafting artwork that will be a delight to view, over and over again.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)

We feel so lucky to have found Cambrae to be our photographer, she helped us make our day perfect in every way! Cambrae was so professional, thoughtful and fun to have capture such important parts of our big day! We cannot wait to see our photos, and will definitely be recommending Cambrae to everyone we can!

Profile Picture Felica, 6/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contracted fritz to do senior photo"'s for my granddaughter. I have been very happy with Kaitlyn's photo's . It is hard to choose the photos I want. Asking Kaitlyn it was a positive experience for her.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Desirea was delightful! She responded quickly to our emails leading up to the big day, put everyone at ease while taking portraits, and captured so many special details and moments throughout the ceremony and reception. We appreciate her professionalism and warmth, and we will treasure our lovely photos.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1382745451564 fritzphoto lofton 384
220x220 sq 1382745407705 fritzphoto linn 242

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1227148963141 fritzphotosmith555edit

Deal for WeddingWire Brides!

$75.00 Value | Promo Code: WWFree11x14
Thanks for checking out FritzPhoto on WeddingWire! Mention that you found us here and we'll add in a free 11x14 print to your package--a $75 value for free!
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW74487c1bbf0a5414

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Stunning Artistic Photography and very professional and accommodating staff.

Fritz and his team are award-winning photographers and artists. Truly you cannot go wrong by hiring this team for your wedding day, engagement session or any other photos you need to capture! The composition and artistry in the photos are unique and timeless. If I had my own wedding to do over again I would choose Fritz Photography! They are a joy.

Fritz Photography is fabulous! I've had the opportunity to work with Fritz Photography on one of my favorite and most beautiful weddings. Fritz is easy to work with, calm and professional. His demeanor puts his clients at ease. In addition, his photography is incredible. He is the real deal. I would highly recommend Fritz as a wedding photographer and look forward to the opportunity to work with him again soon.

Fritz is an amazing photographer with wonderful talent. He captures the essence of a wedding day and his photos tell the true story. Every client I have referred to Fritz has been absolutely thrilled with his professional demeanor, calming attitude, and creative abilities. He is a joy to work with and puts couples at ease on their wedding day.

I have such a great time working with Fritz. He has incredible character and his depth and surpassing talent are clear in all his work. I see A LOT of photographers and photos in my line of work and Fritz is, by far, one of my favorites.

2552 NW Vaughn Suite E, Portland, OR 97212   See On Map