Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fritz Photography

We love to tell love stories!
Fritz has been photographing for over 20 years as a fine art and documentary photographer, which has shaped his creative wedding and portrait photography. As an award-winning photographer, Fritz has travelled the world covering projects for magazines, agencies, and personal projects. His images have appeared on the cover of magazines and in the pages of books, hang in homes and galleries, and grace the world wide web. Fritz  offers this award-winning experience to a very select group of artistically inclined wedding clients. Fritz is a proud member of the exclusive International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers.

Personal Service

"Service with a smile" isn't a slogan, it's just the way it is with Fritz. We love what we do, and you'll know it. Our personal attention to detail is guaranteed to make you smile as well.

Straightforward Pricing

No hidden fees, no minimum orders, no hard sales pitches. Consider this: all our packages include a complete proofbook for you to keep, a web gallery, and an online slideshow, at no extra charge. And when we say your package comes with an album, we don't mean a have-to-pay-more-for-it-later album; each custom-made book is a unique, completed product. Exceptional photography and exceptional value, without compromise.

Commission an Artist

When you hire FritzPhoto, you don't merely hire photographers, you commission artists. We put all our creative energy into crafting artwork that will be a delight to view, over and over again.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Working with Desirea was delightful! She responded quickly to our emails leading up to the big day, put everyone at ease while taking portraits, and captured so many special details and moments throughout the ceremony and reception. We appreciate her professionalism and warmth, and we will treasure our lovely photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hillary, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fritz was a joy to work with from the moment we first met with him all the way through to the send off at the end of our reception. He and his assistant were professional but fun and added to our party. They are creative, kind, and you certainly get more than what you pay for when you choose Fritz Photo!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alanna, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with bill and his team was absolutely perfect. I knew right away I wanted him as my wedding photographer and am SO glad we made that decision. No one could have done a better job. He did our engagement pictures as well and he absolutely blew us away with them!! I had no idea they would look so amazing. The wedding planning process he was always quick to respond to any question I had about timeline or any other planning question and was open to any ideas or pictures I want. I wanted all the romantic moments and candid pictures to be captured and he did just that and more. I cried when I got the pictures I couldn't believe how perfect they were and he really got exactly what I wanted. He is so talented and extremely professional, just makes everyone feel so comfortable. I can't recommend him enough. Thank you bill so much!!!!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews

My Photo Album

15 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1227148963141 fritzphotosmith555edit

Deal for WeddingWire Brides!

$75.00 Value | Promo Code: WWFree11x14
Thanks for checking out FritzPhoto on WeddingWire! Mention that you found us here and we'll add in a free 11x14 print to your package--a $75 value for free!
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW74487c1bbf0a5414

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Stunning Artistic Photography and very professional and accommodating staff.

Fritz and his team are award-winning photographers and artists. Truly you cannot go wrong by hiring this team for your wedding day, engagement session or any other photos you need to capture! The composition and artistry in the photos are unique and timeless. If I had my own wedding to do over again I would choose Fritz Photography! They are a joy.

Fritz Photography is fabulous! I've had the opportunity to work with Fritz Photography on one of my favorite and most beautiful weddings. Fritz is easy to work with, calm and professional. His demeanor puts his clients at ease. In addition, his photography is incredible. He is the real deal. I would highly recommend Fritz as a wedding photographer and look forward to the opportunity to work with him again soon.

Fritz is an amazing photographer with wonderful talent. He captures the essence of a wedding day and his photos tell the true story. Every client I have referred to Fritz has been absolutely thrilled with his professional demeanor, calming attitude, and creative abilities. He is a joy to work with and puts couples at ease on their wedding day.

I have such a great time working with Fritz. He has incredible character and his depth and surpassing talent are clear in all his work. I see A LOT of photographers and photos in my line of work and Fritz is, by far, one of my favorites.

Events