Dream Team Events LLC

Canby, OR View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

With twenty years of local event experience, we know how to make your wedding or event one to remember. From the invitations to the vendors, we help you build your event from the ground up. Let's make your wedding planning fun!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/13/2018
    Chelsea is such a wonderful person and an amazing wedding planner. She made the planning process more enjoyable and my wedding day amazing. I was able to hand over all the decor items I had purchased/rented and Chelsea was able to put it together so creatively and to match the idea I had in my head to a T. I enjoyed every meeting together and she was very responsive to emails (even at 10pm). I can not tell her thank you enough times to truly describe how happy I was to work with her. I hired her as a Day-Of Coordinator but received so much more then just day of attention. I highly recommend her services.
    Kasia Married on 08/06/2016
    Just beyond believe !!!!??????great people super helpful
    Coudnt do it without them
    We will highly recommended to every couple who needs help planning thier magical wedding ??
    Mandy Married on 05/14/2016
    Chelsea was absolutely amazing. My husband was very wary of hiring a wedding planner but Chelsea made him a believer. By the end of it both he and I believe she was the best investment we made for that day. One of many things Chelsea did was point us to some great vendors that were cost effective. Her recommendation for our rental equipment alone saved us close to $600. She made great points that we would never have considered about that day and I could always rely on her for estimates on food/beverage, plate and silverware, decorations, etc. The best part though was how she played every role that day. She made all of our bouquets (from flowers I had purchased from Farmers Market), she decorated and set up the entire ballroom (she even made fancy napkin decor in the water glasses!), she successfully directed all of our vendors who all loved her and she had everything packed up and placed in their right boxes by the end of the night. She even handed out the ice cream sandwiches after dinner! I didn't see her doing any of this but those who paid attention came to me after the wedding to praise her attention to detail and her hard work. Chelsea is unbelievable and I cannot recommend her enough. She will be a lifesaver to you. Plus, she was genuinely just as excited about my day as me which was a real treat to have. I got a decorator, coordinator, florist, dessert attendant, problem solver, wedding planner and friend with Chelsea.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Dream Team Events LLC 1
Gift
Military couples will naturally receive 10% off any package at any time by Dream Team Events LLC. This can be combined with other offers for additional savings.

Pricing

Dream Team Events LLC Price Rates

Team

Chelsea  Boehler
Chelsea Boehler
Owner/Lead Planner

Weddings are the best type of event! I remember mine like it was yesterday even though it was over 20 years ago. I know the memories of your wedding day can last a lifetime so it is very important to me that those memories are the best of your life!

Planning and executing events is my passion. Making the most wonderful memories for you is my success.

The Tumwater Ballroom The Tumwater Ballroom Banquet Halls

Professional and polite service. Quality services and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Mr. Formal Mr. Formal Wedding Dresses

Dream Team Events LLC is a wonderful event planning business. We have had brides and clients speek very highly of them and their services. If you are needing a planner Dream Team Events should be on your list of people to contact.

Moore Creative Weddings Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have known Chelsea for many years and she has a lot of experience. She has a lot of energy and will make sure all of your details are carried out to perfection. She is a great person as well. Take time to meet with her and her team. I would highly recommend her to you.

452 SW 7th Ave Canby, OR, 97013
Location of (Dream Team Events LLC)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding