452 SW 7th Ave., Canby, OR 97013 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dream Team Events LLC

Dream Team Events LLC specializes in event planning and coordination for any type of event, for any budget, at any location. We focus on personalizing events based on our client's wishes and desires. Our services include:

Wedding Services: Month-of Coordination, Partial Planning and Coordination, Full Planning and Coordination, Reception Only Services, A la Carte Services, Bridal Showers, Bridal Luncheons, Bridal Teas, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, No Obligation Initial Consultations

Personal Events: Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Surprise Parties, Retirement Parties, Graduations, Baby Showers, Quinceaneras, etc.

Corporate Events: Concierge Planning for events lasting several days, Full Day Hospitality Planning and Coordination, Team Building Workshops, Employee Parties and Awards Banquets, Operations Consultations for new or existing businesses and Auctions/Fundraising Events

At Dream Team Events LLC, we not only strive to do our best work for our clients, we also choose trusted vendors that will complement our clients.

~"Let our teamwork make YOUR dream work!"

Follow Dream Team Events LLC on

08 19 18 41 36

11 Reviews for Dream Team Events LLC

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Chelsea is such a wonderful person and an amazing wedding planner. She made the planning process more enjoyable and my wedding day amazing. I was able to hand over all the decor items I had purchased/rented and Chelsea was able to put it together so creatively and to match the idea I had in my head to a T. I enjoyed every meeting together and she was very responsive to emails (even at 10pm). I can not tell her thank you enough times to truly describe how happy I was to work with her. I hired her as a Day-Of Coordinator but received so much more then just day of attention. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kasia · Married on 08/06/2016

Just beyond believe !!!!??????great people super helpful
    Coudnt do it without them
    We will highly recommended to every couple who needs help planning thier magical wedding ??

Sent on 08/30/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/14/2016

Chelsea was absolutely amazing. My husband was very wary of hiring a wedding planner but Chelsea made him a believer. By the end of it both he and I believe she was the best investment we made for that day. One of many things Chelsea did was point us to some great vendors that were cost effective. Her recommendation for our rental equipment alone saved us close to $600. She made great points that we would never have considered about that day and I could always rely on her for estimates on food/beverage, plate and silverware, decorations, etc. The best part though was how she played every role that day. She made all of our bouquets (from flowers I had purchased from Farmers Market), she decorated and set up the entire ballroom (she even made fancy napkin decor in the water glasses!), she successfully directed all of our vendors who all loved her and she had everything packed up and placed in their right boxes by the end of the night. She even handed out the ice cream sandwiches after dinner! I didn't see her doing any of this but those who paid attention came to me after the wedding to praise her attention to detail and her hard work. Chelsea is unbelievable and I cannot recommend her enough. She will be a lifesaver to you. Plus, she was genuinely just as excited about my day as me which was a real treat to have. I got a decorator, coordinator, florist, dessert attendant, problem solver, wedding planner and friend with Chelsea.

Sent on 08/04/2016

• How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Team Events LLC 1
    Military Discounts
    Military couples will naturally receive 10% off any package at any time by Dream Team Events LLC. This can be combined with other offers for additional savings.

• The Tumwater Ballroom
    The Tumwater Ballroom Banquet Halls

Professional and polite service. Quality services and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Mr. Formal
    Mr. Formal Wedding Dresses

Dream Team Events LLC is a wonderful event planning business. We have had brides and clients speek very highly of them and their services. If you are needing a planner Dream Team Events should be on your list of people to contact.

• Moore Creative Weddings
    Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have known Chelsea for many years and she has a lot of experience. She has a lot of energy and will make sure all of your details are carried out to perfection. She is a great person as well. Take time to meet with her and her team. I would highly recommend her to you.

• 452 SW 7th Ave. Canby, 97013 See on map