About The Water Oasis
An elegant venue at the edge of Newberg, Oregon, The Water Oasis is an enchanting outdoor setting for your wedding. Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley Wine Country, this venue provides breathtaking views of natural landscapes, rustic meadows and serene waters. With its central location between Portland and Salem, The Water Oasis will be the picturesque outdoor wedding that you have been dreaming of!
Facilities and Capacity
Be sure to take advantage of the shady grove, gardens, water features and other scenic sites for a stunning backdrop for photos at The Water Oasis. Each event space offers a different guest capacity for couples. The event spaces include:
- The Arbor - A romantic setting with Greek-style columns, accommodating up to 300 guests.
- Courtyard & Pavilion - A covered space filled with beautiful chandeliers, this reception area can fit 300 people.
- Countryside Meadows - With an enchanting view of the countryside, the area is open and expansive, thus able to easily fit all of your guests!
- Lakeside Beach & Cabana - For a more intimate ceremony or reception, the beach can hold 100 and the cabana 24.
The Water Oasis has provided a list of vendors that can help your wedding be a success. Their services include:
- Photographers & videographers
- Hair & make-up stylists
- DJs & music
The Water Oasis began as a small wedding venue in 2006, but expanded in 2012. As a family-owned and operated business, the venue is managed with true passion. The dedicated owners have built and rebranded from the ground up and are elated to share this enchanting and beautiful outdoor wedding venue with happy couples.
Categories: Wedding Venue