The Water Oasis Reviews

36 Reviews for The Water Oasis

• Natalya

Natalya Lukin · Married on 09/15/2019

Recomend to everyone

Rajita, one of the venue managers did an amazing job working around our schedule and showing us the venue. This venue is very flexible and beautiful which is why we booked it.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful venue

Amazing beautiful venue all seasons of the year. Very convenient onsite florist and rental company which I recommend both. We got married September 1st and it was perfect. Ada Accessible with convenient parking. The venue is tremendously beautiful at night/sunset.
    The heaters in the pavilion are a nice touch with panels to close it off-perfect for a late fall wedding as well. Ranjita was my venue manager for the day and months following the wedding. She did an amazing job and was always available to answer any questions I had. She made sure everything was running as planned for our big day and even made sure things were cleaned up in a timely matter-thank you so much!
    I Would recommend the water oasis time and time again. :)

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy May Events · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous venue and wonderful owners + staff!

I had the opportunity to coordinate a wedding recently at The Water Oasis and I cannot express enough how wonderful the owners and staff were to work with! On point with communication before and on the day of. Spectacular views and environment that is a photographers dream. I look forward to returning to this venue and recommending to future clients!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Sherry · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff

The Water Oasis was a spectacular place for our special day. I was a little nervous about having to find individual vendors for everything but the staff is so friendly and they make it super easy for you. During the initial meeting they provide you with an extensive list of preferred vendors. Valerie and Renae, our venue manager for the day, are so kind and helped me think of every detail. There are also so many great spots for photographs and the new pavilion is great for all seasons. All of my guests couldn’t stop talking about what a beautiful venue it was!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Willow

Willow · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing...spectacular....outstanding

From the moment I saw this venue ~ and the new pavilion ~ I knew that this was the perfect place for my husband and I to renew our vows. The outstanding view of the mountains and the sunset could not have been better.

The staff was so helpful to me as things went awry. I had rented ALOT of beautiful items from the onsite vendor - Vintage Finds - and when the rain came they quickly helped get everything moved under cover so it wouldn't be damaged. I was bummed that because of the rain we didn't get as many outside photos in the other areas of the property; but the ones we have in front of the fireplace in the pavilion; facing the mountain and in the arbor area are spectacular. I highly suggest that brides plan a tour and they also have open houses throughout the year where you can meet their onsite vendors that can help with so many things. "Almost a one stop shop" If they don't have a vendor onsite they have a preferred vendors list that will help you find what you need.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/20/2017

My daughter just got married out at the water oasis on 8-20-2017 and we could not have asked for a better venue for this to be at. Starting with the beautiful property, Deni our property coordinator was amazing and very helpful through out the whole process Thank you so much for helping us make our daughters dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

The Water Oasis's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda! We enjoyed working with you and helping bring your visions to life for Kassi and Josephs special day!

Georgie · Married on 08/19/2017

It was clear on our first visit to the water oasis that it was the place. Stunningly beautiful everywhere. My wedding was outdoor with cocktail hour on the beach and reception back in the tent. Deni helped us from the water oasis and was extremely responsive, helpful and provided great advice. One thing I wished I would have known or been told is that the beach area is not ideal for walking on. Ladies in heels cannot go on the sand without falling and tripping. It did not work as planned for happy hour. Not their fault but I can’t be the first bride with that problem. Hopefully all brides in the future will receive that information for planning purposes. Otherwise everything was absolutely perfect! They have everything needed, the packet you receive once booking the venue is GOLD. Diagrams, pictures, measurements all of the venue, planning guide, vendor recommendations, and more were so incredibly helpful for planning. I couldn’t have imagined any other venue for our big day. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sylvia · Married on 08/05/2017

I couldn't be happier with the experience I had with Rhiannon and Deni. My husband and I live in LA so we designated one holiday weekend to check out 9 venues in the Portland area. The Water Oasis was the first stop & we already knew it couldn't get better than this. I worked with Rhiannon the most. She was so so sweet and accommodating throughout the whole process. She helped me find examples of what I was looking for. Even on the day of, it was during a huge heat wave of 100 degrees and her and her husband bought fans for the venue to ease the heat.

The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous. I can't stop raving about the 2 acres of paradise you get here. We had all of our guests rave on and on about how beautiful it was and how in the world did we find it? I am huge on photo ops and considering we were having a destination wedding in lush, green Oregon, I wanted to make sure I captured the essence really well. The Water Oasis did that and more. They have a lake, gazebo, bamboo, trees, a field, a tent, a forest, a waterfall... I mean.. just exquisite with the most wonderful staff. Deni was also there to assist and her heart is pure gold as well. This place is just stunning.

To see some footage of the venue, please feel free to peak at our highlight reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1xsJdt7Rs

Sent on 09/09/2017

The Water Oasis's reply:

WOW Sylvia thank you so much for the glowing review! Nothing makes us happier than knowing we helped our clients have an amazing day. We really enjoyed working with you and Derek and making sure everything was perfect for your destination wedding!! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was so fun to see all the dancing, singing and interaction on your special day!

Bobbie · Married on 06/17/2017

Such a beautiful venue. They were wonderful to work with from the very beginning. Constantly communicated, worked with us to make our vision a reality, and helped make sure our wedding day went well. The property has everything! Ceremony site, reception area, dressing room, beach, Cabana, and plenty of parking. This is the perfect place to hold any kind of event

Sent on 07/01/2017

The Water Oasis's reply:

Thank you Bobbie for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed your day with us : ) It was great to work with you both over this 2 year period and to see your special day come to life!!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Sure it isn't RIGHT in the Portland Metro area, but that is all part of the Charm! If you want to have that winery wedding feel without the winery wedding red tape (and price!) then PLEASE contact the Water Oasis. This family business is incredibly professional and dedicated to making your special day really shine. They thought of all the things a good outdoor venue should have, and put them right there at your finger tips. Need a big tent for your reception? They have it! Need a quiet secluded area and beach for your cocktail hour? They have it! Need a beautiful arbor and set up for a big or small ceremony? They have it! And it is all so well taken care of, I really cannot wait to be married here and experience everything I have planned for this amazing space!

And if you are on a tight budget, LET THEM KNOW! They will help you find vendors who can fit into your budget and make planning so much easier!

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2016

The water oasis is a gorgeous venue! Rhiannon the owner/manager is incredible to work with. She was very flexible, easy to work with, accommodated our requests, and quickly responded to emails. The beautiful pond with bridge and water feature and views of the countryside made for excellent photos.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jake · Married on 07/10/2016

My son and his bride chose The Water Oasis for their dream summer wedding - outdoor, with large open spaces and enough room to manage 300 guests.
    The place turned out to be very adaptive for the decor we wanted and the 'mandap' (or ceremonial stage) fitted quite well within the arbor pre-constructed at the venue. The place was well suited for a summer wedding with its open layout and a man-made lake that provides an opportunity to place and move the guests around during different parts of the wedding reception - cocktails near the beach and lawns, appetizers on the lawns and reception and dinner under the big tent. Rhiannon and her staff were very helpful and flexible before and during the event. She also returned the deposit promptly. Given the distance of the venue from Portland, we need to manage catering very carefully.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/10/2016

The Water Oasis was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had a large guest count, and required outside catering, because we had a Indian fusion wedding and I needed good Indian food! The grounds are very lovely! There are a lot of places for guests to go: the water feature, tented reception area, we set up lawn games in the field. With a guest count of almost 300, it was so nice to have such space. It never felt super crowded. There is also a separate ceremony area, so we didn't have to "flip" between the ceremony and reception. Rhiannon was very helpful, responsive and accommodating, and our guests seemed very impressed with the venue! While it is a bit far from Portland, it is a beautiful drive through wine country. I highly recommend the Water Oasis!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Christina · Married on 04/01/2016

Even with the rain, they had a huge tent ready. They were flexible and welcoming to our ideas. Wonderful site, clean and beautiful.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Chezaray · Married on 10/03/2015

The Water Oasis is such an amazing venue! This place offered everything we were looking for with the country and garden setting and more. This five acre venue is very clean and well kept up, we loved the set-up of the bridal and groomsmen room and well decorated. We loved the set-up of the entire venue.
    Rhionnan were such a pleasure to work with, she was professional, courteous and did what she could to make sure our day was perfect. The day of Jessica from Savvy Sisters was our planner/coordinator. She was also a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job making sure everything came together the way we planned and because of Jessica she made that day so stress free for me! We can't them enough, our day was perfect!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

The Venue was absolutely beautiful. You need minimal decorations because of the natural beauty. The day of planner/coordinator I had (Jessica Cain with Savvy Sisters) was amazing! She made my wedding day so stress free and wonderful, I would highly recommend her and this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2015

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! They were very professional and nice! The property is absolutely gorgeous. There is a variety of beautiful spots for picture taking. They even have a beach area! It's so nice to have the separate rooms for the bride and groom to dress in. They are furnished wonderfully and very comfortable.

Sent on 09/02/2015

The facility and its owners were absolutely wonderful! The property is breathtaking. They helped make our wedding a day to remember. I highly recommend this facility to everyone.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Shailenea

Shailenea · Married on 08/17/2014

Rhiannon was amazing to work with even in the midst of having a baby. She was prompt, courteous and went above and beyond to make my special day wonderful. I loved this venue.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Angela · Married on 08/18/2013

I am the Mother of the Bride and was referred to Water Oasis by a friend. My husband and I made an appointment to take my daughter and her fiance there to check it out..Needless to say my daughter and future son in law LOVED it. Rhiannon was so awesome and excited for all of us. We had a tour and booked the wedding date. From there we were able to visit or email and have the complete assistance from the owners. As the wedding day came closer Rhiannon was so wonderful and helpful and did everything she could to make sure my daughters day would be the best day ever. The Water Oasis was a dream location and so beautifully decorated and just felt amazing to be somewhere you could just relax and enjoy family and friends. My daughter came in on a horse and carriage with her Dad and Rhiannon took care of all the technical stuff prior, Rhiannon and Kumar have the best Venue around and really know how to accomodate really anything. The grounds are beautiful and kept up. The water feature, sandy beach and waterfall is all an added bonus. It was like being on a tropical island and I was sad when the night came to an end. It was a perfect day and we can't say enough great things about them and our wedding coordinator :)

Sent on 08/28/2013

This place is amazing!!! I love Candice the coordinator!!' She is the most accommodating person and wants a couples dream to come true.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2013

The water oasis is a gorgeous place. Rhionnan was awesome. She helped out where she could was almost always available for answer. Her patients was great. My day was just so nice. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/23/2013

camille · Married on 09/15/2012

The watet oasis is the perfect place to create your dream cone true wedding. My wedding i would do it there exactly the same. Rhiannon is there to help you and any of the vendors just to make sure everything goes smoothly. She is also going to help make your expierence at the water oasis the best she can. The venue is beautiful and breath taking photo opportunities i have and do recommend this venue to everyone i can.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

We got married here a couple weeks ago and couldn't have picked a better venue! The Water Oasis has so much to offer with it's different locations on the property that you can use for the ceremony. The meadow is where we chose to have ours and it was perfect! We received so many complements on the venue and how gorgeous it is at our wedding and we still do!
    Rhiannon (the owner) was an absolute dream to work with, she was there for us through the whole process.
    I can't rave about this beautiful place enough! Definitely check it out!

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • Kailee

Kailee · Married on 08/09/2014

I just recently got married this month at The Water Oasis. I remember a year ago being so overwhelmed researching venue after venue and it being the toughest decision. I finally made up my mind and decided on The Water Oasis. I knew I wanted an outdoor venue and Rhiannon was such a genuine person to work with from the start. I never once felt like she was ripping me off money wise or doing something just to benefit her and the business. My husband and I met with her a few times before the wedding where she answered all of my questions, she promptly responded to my emails, and she was always open to letting me stop by the venue to bring out my various vendors. Very nice gal who had great suggestions! The venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding as it has multiple places to hold your ceremony. The grounds are pretty well kept and there are many sights to see and good spots for picture taking! As far as for the day of the wedding, I asked my coordinator how she felt the venue did and she said everything went great! Savvy sisters was hired on to help with day of venue/vendor coordinating and the gal helped prep for the big day and answered any questions that came up. Overall, I had an almost seamless wedding and The Water Oasis was a big part of making that happen! My only one small itty bitty complaint is that Precision Helicopters is neighbors with the venue. Rhiannon had told us when we booked the venue that they work together and try to plan so no helicopters fly over during the ceremony. Of course it happened right at the beginning of the ceremony but we just laughed it off and all was well.

Sent on 08/30/2014