About Botanica Floral Design

A Passion for Flowers & the Environment

GO GREEN with Botanica!

Botanica Floral Design is a full service eco-friendly custom floral studio located in NE Portland. providing exquisite flowers for weddings, events, corporate functions & accounts, private parties, special events, holidays, daily deliveries and more.

We specialize in using local, organic, fair trade and sustainably grown flowers and work closely with many NW growers in order to provide you with the freshest flowers, seasonal botanicals, fruit, berries and other natural & unique elements to make your wedding or evnet easy on the planet while not compromising on sytle or pizzazz.

Servicing the Portland/Vancouver metro area, Wine Country, the Gorge and destination weddings.

Owner Josef Reiter is a proud member of the LGBT community and the Portland Area Business Association(PABA). His works has been featured in many wedding publications & blogs.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Wow, Josef blew me away with how talented he is. The flowers were UNREAL gorgeous and they were exactly what I had always imagined. Now keep in mind that I know nothing about flowers... my now husband and I went into the first meeting knowing a general color scheme and feel that we liked, but didn't know how to explain it. Josef was able to guide us through the entire process and executed it flawlessly. He was so responsive and easy to work with which was really only a bonus. I highly, highly recommend!

Photo
Profile Picture Taylor, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Botanica did a great job on our flowers for our wedding- they were beautiful and delivered right on time! Id highly recommend!!

Profile Picture katie, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
7 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Botanica's Work is gorgeous and our bride's rave about working with them!

Botanica floral design is like a Planner's dream. He completely understood our vision from the beginning and created a masterpiece. I fully recommend this team.

Josef's work is simply amazing. He will work with you to create the look you are wanting and make sure that everything is how it is supposed to be. Whether you are looking for centerpieces, personal flowers, or both he is your guy!

Botanica creates some of the most unique and elegant arrangements you will find anywhere. From the hand-selected, locally bought flowers to the time spent placing each and every stem, they put in the work. And the results speak for themselves. They are true artists. Check out their video on Facebook!

Josef is truly talented and a great person to work with. He always responds promptly when I inquire about about centerpiece arrangements for my brides and gives great alternatives if something may not work. Recently we had the honor of working with him for a Styled Shoot and he took down notes of what we were looking for and created exactly what we envisioned (without saying much more than Rustic with pink and blue influences). I highly recommend Josef (and sweet Beasley, too!) to anyone looking for floral arrangements.

83 PROS I KNOW