EJP Events

Portland, OR View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price
EJP Events - Portland Wedding Planning, Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Consultant

You're both busy managing your careers, relationship, and social lives. Yet you want to take the time to put your special touch on your wedding day, and make it truly reflect your tastes and personalities.

With our help, you can accomplish this and more. Wouldn't it be great to be able to create the look you want for your wedding, but not to have to deal with the pesky details? To leave the boring minutiae to a professional wedding consultant, but still get to do the fun stuff?

Then finally, on the day of your wedding, to rest easy, knowing that your precious day is in the hands of an experienced wedding coordinator, while you sit back and enjoy.

Call EJP Events today and find out how easy it is to work with our wedding planners to get the wedding that you want.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 10/08/2019

Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough wonderful things about EJP Events. I was so stressed and overwhelmed about the whole wedding process. Emee and her team were so organized and helpful. Quick to reply to emails. Helped me navigate vendors and family members. Gave great advice. And the day of they were angels, making my day run as smoothly as possible. Hire them, thank me later!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 08/03/2019

I am so happy I used EJP Events!!!

I couldn't be happier that I chose to work with Emee at EJP events. She was professional, fun, and so incredibly helpful. Honestly, my wedding would not have happened without her help. I highly recommend!!
    Erik Married on 06/29/2018
    Emee was amazing. This group is worth every penny. Our wedding was perfect beyond my wildest dreams. If you are debating doing a wedding coordinator or not - do it and get Emee to run your show. She was amazingly helpful in the planning phase asking questions I didn't consider, managing all of our vendors, and keeping us on schedule. The day of was amazing because I didn't have to worry about anything. Emee set up everything, kept it rolling all night, and gave me and my husband the best experience we could have possibly had.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

EJP Events 1
Exclusive

A Perfect Ceremony A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Emee and her staff for over a decade. I am always pleased to see that they are guiding my clients through their wedding experience. From planning to execution, they are on top of everything. Their expertise means they will help you find the venders best suited to you, and that you will get the most "bang for the buck." Their experience means there are no mistakes. My job is always easier because they know what they are doing. And my Brides all have stress-free and happier weddings than they would have without EJP. There are other planners in the Portland Area that are as skilled. But there are none better.

Stumptown DJs Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

Working with EJP Events was a breeze. They helped keep all things from the client's side organized and running smoothly on the day of. Very professional and communicative.

Evrim Icoz Photography Evrim Icoz Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked wtih Emee from EJP events many times. Emee is a highly educated professional who understands clients needs and gets things done with ease and sophistication. She is very smart and easy going and is one of the most established and experienced event planners in Portland area!

3439 NE Sandy Blvd PMB #110 Portland, OR, 97232
Location of (EJP Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding