3439 NE Sandy Blvd PMB #110, Portland, OR 97232 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About EJP Events

EJP Events - Portland Wedding Planning, Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Consultant

You're both busy managing your careers, relationship, and social lives. Yet you want to take the time to put your special touch on your wedding day, and make it truly reflect your tastes and personalities.

With our help, you can accomplish this and more. Wouldn't it be great to be able to create the look you want for your wedding, but not to have to deal with the pesky details? To leave the boring minutiae to a professional wedding consultant, but still get to do the fun stuff?

Then finally, on the day of your wedding, to rest easy, knowing that your precious day is in the hands of an experienced wedding coordinator, while you sit back and enjoy.

Call EJP Events today and find out how easy it is to work with our wedding planners to get the wedding that you want.

portland indian baraat wedding vivek
Courtesy Holland Studios. Coordination by EJP Events
Courtesy Eric Cable/Profile Photo.  Coordination by EJP Events.
Courtesy Eric Cable/Profile Photo. Coordination by EJP Events.
Courtesy Holland Studios. Coordination by EJP Events.
Courtesy Holland Studios. Coordination by EJP Events.
Wedding of Tova and David. Design by Tova Opsal. Coordination by EJP Events. Catering by Phresh...
Photo by Robert McNary for Melissa Jill
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
portland indian baraat wedding vivek
Courtesy Holland Studios. Coordination by EJP Events
Courtesy Eric Cable/Profile Photo.  Coordination by EJP Events.
Courtesy Eric Cable/Profile Photo. Coordination by EJP Events.

24 Reviews for EJP Events

Erik · Married on 06/29/2018

Emee was amazing. This group is worth every penny. Our wedding was perfect beyond my wildest dreams. If you are debating doing a wedding coordinator or not - do it and get Emee to run your show. She was amazingly helpful in the planning phase asking questions I didn't consider, managing all of our vendors, and keeping us on schedule. The day of was amazing because I didn't have to worry about anything. Emee set up everything, kept it rolling all night, and gave me and my husband the best experience we could have possibly had.

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

I spoke to 2 vendors before finding EJP Events. I spoke to Emee over the phone initially and then in person and decided on "day-of" service. She is by far, the most professional and responsive vendor I had throughout the whole process. EJP also provided a web-platform to upload documents like contracts and receipts and correspond (similar to email/ social media posting). EJP also provided a dated check-list that helped me stay independent with my planning and when I did have a question or concern-- Emee was right there, same-day, with an answer or advice. Our wedding day was flawless, and I mean FLAWLESS! I did exactly what EJP recommended last two weeks-- any vendor or "drama" that came to me, I forwarded to EJP via phone/ text/ email, and the concern was handled by EJP. The day of the wedding I was 100% stress free, I actually spent most of the day relaxing. We left the next morning for our honeymoon and she continued to close-out the event without a hitch. I would go as far as paying for EJP services as a gift for someone if given the chance, it made that big of a difference.

Cassie · Married on 04/23/2017

Emee at EJP Events made our wedding planning process fun and easy. She has extensive experience with vendors, scheduling, narrowing down options, traditions, setup, even wrangling the wedding party! I never felt lost or confused along the way with her guidance and communication. She and Katherine orchestrated our wedding day like an elegant ballet so that magically all we had to do was show up and enjoy ourselves. I would definitely recommend EJP Events for wedding coordination.

EJP Events Pricing

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• A Perfect Ceremony
    A Perfect Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Emee and her staff for over a decade. I am always pleased to see that they are guiding my clients through their wedding experience. From planning to execution, they are on top of everything. Their expertise means they will help you find the venders best suited to you, and that you will get the most "bang for the buck." Their experience means there are no mistakes. My job is always easier because they know what they are doing. And my Brides all have stress-free and happier weddings than they would have without EJP. There are other planners in the Portland Area that are as skilled. But there are none better.

• Stumptown DJs
    Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

Working with EJP Events was a breeze. They helped keep all things from the client's side organized and running smoothly on the day of. Very professional and communicative.

• Evrim Icoz Photography
    Evrim Icoz Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked wtih Emee from EJP events many times. Emee is a highly educated professional who understands clients needs and gets things done with ease and sophistication. She is very smart and easy going and is one of the most established and experienced event planners in Portland area!

• 3439 NE Sandy Blvd PMB #110 Portland, OR 97232 See on map