723 SE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number

About Evrim Icoz Photography

Evrim Icoz Photography, one of United States most award winning boutique studios, offers artistic and photojournalistic wedding coverage and unparalleled quality and professionalism. We limit our number of weddings to 30 to make sure we provide top notch customer service and increasingly uncommon among wedding photographers, we edit our own photographs. We also offer destination coverage, and have photographed at Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Turkey, Las Vegas and many other destinations.

Edgefield
Sentinel Hotel
Sentinel Hotel

14 Reviews for Evrim Icoz Photography

Ayca · Married on 07/07/2016

Evrim is the one of the most talented artists that I have ever met in my life. Our wedding day was such a rainy grey day, however Evrim managed to take the most colorful and beautiful photos I have ever seen. Both posed and candid photos turned out amazing. He is not just an amazing photographer but also a very humble, truly nice person. He jumped in and helped us with even some things that are unrelated with photography during the day such as coordinating the signatures, etc. I can't wait to work with him again for other occasions. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

I looked at many, many wedding portfolios when I was looking for a wedding photographer but I just kept coming back to Evrim. I loved that he didn't do boring photos. His work was beautiful and classy but not cliche. I could tell he excelled at candid photos which is what we wanted. Yeah, we did the family/group photos but we wanted someone to capture the actual life and heart (and fun) of our event and he did just that. He was also really fun to work with. His smile and his demeanor put everyone at ease. He was also amazing with the kids...even the young ones. My young nephew was being a bit difficult. He wouldn't listen to anyone, especially his parents. Evrim looked him square in the eye and kindly but very firmly told him what he needed to do...and he did it without hesitation! Evrim handled the whole day perfectly and professionally. He was even willing to stay an extra hour when we needed him to (no, not for free, don't be crazy!). I believe you get what you pay for and Evrim was worth every penny. I hope we see him again someday because he's such a cool guy! Brides, it takes time to go through and edit thousands of photos to find the perfect shots so you're not going to get your photos right away...be patient! It's well worth the wait.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Evrim is nothing short of amazing. I hired him to shoot my wedding this summer after the Portland Art Museum after seeing his photography online. His work product speaks for itself-- the pictures turned out stunning.

I was in awe at his ability to not only capture everything that happened, but how he was able to truly reflect who we are, our style, and the essence of our event through his photography. It's as if the pictures come to life. And his style is very modern and crisp, yet he inserted a real ethereal and romantic touch that I don't think anybody else could have captured.

As if his work product isn't enough, he is an absolute joy to work with. He is very professional and doesn't miss a single detail in the planning process. He ensures you get all of the shots you want ahead of time and is very accommodating. I have a large family, so taking posed wedding pictures before the event was daunting, but Evrim was able to make it stress free and seamless. His very friendly, yet authoritative attitude was exactly what I needed to make sure we stayed on schedule and everyone remained happy. We even had a very tight time frame to shoot pictures (which I don't recommend), but Evrim was totally accommodating.

You won't find anyone with his experience and artistry in Portland with such affordable pricing.

At the end of the day, all of the other great things about him aside, it's the actual pictures that matter and you will not be disappointed with Evrim's work!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Evrim Icoz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,890.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,003.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• A Beautiful Ceremony NW
    A Beautiful Ceremony NW Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of working with Evrim on a number of weddings over the years, and I always look forward to it. He's easy (and fun!) to work with, he's dedicated to capturing the highest quality images of every important aspect of the event, and his work is absolutely stunning. I guess that's why people fly him all over the world to photograph their weddings!

• EJP Events
    EJP Events Wedding Planners

I've been working with Evrim for about 10 years on weddings in the Portland area. His photography style and that of all associates in his studio is lovely. He is on the ball with customer service; and as far as pricing goes, is fair and competitive - a great value. He also provides intangibles that clients don't often think about - deep knowledge of the flow of a wedding day; tirelessness, even on schedule- and weather-challenged days; every possible type of pro equipment necessary to create the desired photo products; and just a generally unflappable demeanor. I would recommend him and his studio wholeheartedly.

• Courtyard by Marriott Portland North
    Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Hotel Weddings

Evrim Icoz Photography is a great company to work with! Their photography is unique and they always create beautiful and edgy work.

• 723 SE 33rd Ave Portland, 97214 See on map