Fun Squad DJs

Portland, OR View map Visit website

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Fun Squad DJs - a full-service entertainment company offering Gold Star Service. One DJ - MC using the highest quality Bose Steerable Digital Sound at every event.

FUN SQUAD DJS

MOST FLEXIBLE DATE CHANGE POLICY: Only Fun Squad DJs allows its customers to change their event dates, times, and even the location of the event as many times as needed free of any charge. Don't delay booking even if your event date is a little unsure. We can always change it as we get closer to the real event date.

Please visit and book at: www.FUNSQUADDJS.com or call 1.833.FUN.SQUAD (1.833.386.7782)

SERVICES OFFERED:

FUN SQUAD DJs cares deeply about each of their clients, creating a special training program in order to hire DJs that are just as dedicated to customer service as they are. They ensure that you are completely happy during your entire event and are looking forward to helping you in any way that they can. They play a variety of genres. These are the services we offer:

• DJ - MC (over 20-years wedding experience)
  • BOSE STEERABLE DIGITAL SOUND SYSTEMS
  • WIRELESS MICROPHONE
  • UPLIGHTING (available)
  • CEREMONY SOUND SUPPORT (available)
  • FREE TRAVEL
  • PHOTO BOOTH (available)
  • ON-SITE PRINTS (available)

ABOUT OUR BOSE SOUND SYSTEMS:

All Bose Steerable Digital Sound is used. Bose has a lot of firsts to its name, started in 1964 and owned by Apple. They even own a lot of patents with regards to loudspeaker design. In fact, many manufacturers out there actually sell technology licensed from Bose.

WHY CHOOSE FUN SQUAD DJS:

We have one DJ that works with you making sure every event goes perfectly. If you are unhappy ever we will give you a full refund with no questions asked. We are the only DJ company to offer a money back guarantee. This is so important.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$399

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Bill
    Bill C. Married on 11/24/2021

Truly Amazing Sound!!!!

Truly Amazing Sound
    My wife and I tied the knot just after the crazy Portland heat wave that happened. I was so worried we would be melting but it turned out to be a beautiful day. The ceremony music was perfect and my grandmother could hear everything. I think this was one of my biggest fears. To see the smile she had was amazing.
    People who know the Oregon Golf Club know the huge tent where we had the reception. I wanted my brother to play a song he wrote on his guitar. No other DJ company I spoke with knew how to make this happen. Michael knew not only how to do it but totally set me at ease that it would be handled and it was. It sounded perfect and everyone loved it. He played all of our must play songs in an order that fit our family. My family isn't the best dancers but I was amazed at how involved they were all night. The music was loud enough on the dance floor for dancing but low enough at the tables to where you could still talk.
    I will be recommending Fun Squad DJs to everyone needing a great DJ!
    Thank You Michael!
    Marie D. Married on 11/20/2021

Mt. Hood wedding

I have had the chance to work with Michael at Fun Squad DJs at many weddings and events that I have photographed and always loved how he picked the perfect music for each portion of the night and kept people dancing! When it came to getting married myself, Fun Squad DJs was the first company I emailed. Music has always been the number one priority for me for my wedding (other than photographer, open bar and my future husband of course!) so I needed to make sure who ever I hired was someone who I felt would listen to what I wanted. I felt after our first call DJ Michael was that and more. When we had to postpone not once, but TWICE (and hopefully the last time) they were always kind and helpful, it really took a lot of my shoulders to know he was on my vendor team! Big Thanks to Fun Squad DJs!
    Christie N. Married on 10/23/2021

High tech wedding

Michael and his assistant John did our wedding earlier this month. This was hands down the best DJ I could of asked for. Mike went out of his way to make our day perfect. Not only was the music perfect for us and our guests but he made sure all the other vendors knew and followed our timeline and made everything flow smoothly which reduced all stress and anxiety for me. His equipment, and up lighting was super high tech and up to date which was needed due to us needing three set up areas and cordless mics. Overall super friendly, very professional and had everyone pumped and having an amazing time. All of my guests loved him and I would highly recommend him to everyone for any occasion. Thanks again Mike and John!
    PS: I have had no vender ever respond to emails so fast like Michael does. I hire different vendors for my work all the time and communication is usually slow. NOT WITH MICHAEL!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fun Squad DJs Price Rates

1631 NE Broadway #236 Portland, OR, 97232
833.FUN.SQUAD

MONDAY - SATURDAY: 10 AM - 8 PM SUNDAY: Closed
Location of (Fun Squad DJs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding