15532 SW Pacific Hwy, Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Fun Squad DJs

Fun Squad DJs - a full-service entertainment company offering Gold Star Service. One DJ - MC using the highest quality Bose sound systems at every event.

FUN SQUAD DJS, THE DJ OF TOMORROW, HERE TODAY!

SERVICES OFFERED:

FUN SQUAD DJs cares deeply about each of their clients, creating a special training program in order to hire DJs that are just as dedicated to customer service as they are. They ensure that you are completely happy during your entire event and are looking forward to helping you in any way that they can. They play a variety of genres. These are the services we offer:

• DJ - MC (over 20-years wedding experience)
  • DIGITAL BOSE SOUND SYSTEM
  • WIRELESS MICROPHONE
  • UPLIGHTING (available)
  • CEREMONY SOUND SUPPORT (available)
  • LED DANCE FLOOR (available)
  • FREE TRAVEL
  • PHOTO BOOTH
  • ON-SITE PRINTS

ABOUT OUR SOUND SYSTEMS:

All Bose digital sound is used. Bose has a lot of firsts to its name. They even own a lot of patents with regards to loudspeaker design. In fact, many manufacturers out there actually sell technology licensed from Bose. Bose is known the world over for its luxury sound and small footprint required to produce that sound. So important in wedding venues where space is limited.

WHY CHOOSE FUN SQUAD DJS:

We have one DJ that works with you making sure every event goes perfectly. If you are unhappy ever we will give you a full refund with no questions asked. We are the only DJ company to offer a money back guarantee. This is so important.

FUN SQUAD DJS LED DANCE FLOOR:

We have one of the NW's only LED acrylic dance floors. This is the same dance floor seen on hit TV shows "Bar Rescue" (TLC), "NCIS New Orleans" (CBS), also featured in the film "Office Christmas Party" (Paramount Pictures). Everyone who sees this dance floor can't help but smile. It's fun and adds so much class to any event.

FUN SQUAD DJS, THE DJ OF TOMORROW, HERE TODAY!

Follow Fun Squad DJs on
wedding 5 51 921846 1563198702

10 Reviews for Fun Squad DJs

Addalove · Married on 05/18/2019

Dibs on requests, lol

I wanted first dibs on the music request list but my sister wouldn't let me. Then I found out something cool, this DJ has a cool app we all downloaded at the wedding and could request our songs that way. Even cooler was that as the bride my requests went to the top of the list. I kept playing request fights with my sister and family. We had so much fun with it. I am so glad we came across this DJ. Fun Squad DJs really came out and made our evening FUN, no pun intended, LOL.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chelsey F · Married on 05/16/2019

Unforgettable night with amazing music!

I recommend that everyone use Fun Squad as their DJ. Everyone loved it! The DJ team did an amazing job at my wedding. Fun Squad DJs arrived the day before the wedding to set up and arrived early on the day of my wedding. I could not have been happier with their services. Not only did the DJ truly ensure that your day goes as planned, but they also helped and offered their expertise which was awesome because we did not know exactly what to do. Fun Squad DJs went above and beyond for our wedding!! The DJ even helped with the itinerary!! They did such a good job. They were all very professional! Thank You!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Fun Squad DJs Pricing

Fun Squad DJs Price Rates

Fun Squad DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 15532 SW Pacific Hwy Portland, OR, 97224 See on map