NW Mobile DJ Service Reviews

118 | Portland, OR

118 Reviews for NW Mobile DJ Service

118 NW Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Kevin was wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding, very responsive and answered all of my questions. In fact, I submitted several requests for quotes to various DJ's in the Portland Metro area for my wedding and Kevin called me back within hours - so fast and faster than all the others!! I was so impressed with this, I thought it said a lot about his commitment to his business and customers. So, after the phone call, I didn't even hesitate to go with NW Mobile DJ Services for my wedding.

The assigned DJ for our wedding was Eric, he was fabulous and all of our guests were complimentary of his presence, helpfulness, friendliness, flexibility, and easy-going attitude. We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience with NW Mobile DJ Services!

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin knocked it out of the park at our wedding. Not only did he accommodate all of our requests, he added in some really amazing song choices of his own for our grand entrance and cake cutting. He really "got" us right away. We got the karaoke package as well which was an absolute blast. I actually had a hard time getting people to STOP requesting songs at the end of the night. He and his partner were super fun and got the whole room involved. Thank you, Kevin! You really made this an unforgettable event!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/31/2018

I was super clear with what music I wanted... spreadsheet and timeline. That makes things for the DJ and also to ensure that you're happy and not surprised with unwanted music.

Sara · Married on 08/11/2018

No question, best DJ in Portland and beyond. Kevin was a joy to work with, and made one piece of what was a slightly-chaotic-to-plan wedding, completely stress free. He keeps it simple and straightforward for client, but has an incredibly keen eye for detail.

On site/day of, Richard was AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my client. He went with the flow (which included a quick summer shower!), had a smile on his face the entire time, and knew how to read a crowd perfectly.

Brad · Married on 07/30/2018

We gave Kevin our song requests later than he wanted and he still pulled off everything amazingly! Literally the best music we've ever heard at a wedding. He and his partner worked so well with everyone, I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Bailey · Married on 06/30/2018

Kevin is great! Super personable and easy to work with. Provided great recommendations as far as timing and order of events for my wedding. Thanks Kevin for being so great and making the day run smoothly. Needless to say, he got lots of people on the dance floor with his song choices and timing.

Chris · Married on 05/27/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would, their services were impeccable. Kevin was fantastic to work with. Everything was so smooth and easy. He kept the party alive throughout the night and skillfully tailored the playlist to the crowd. He really listened to our minimal guidance and, with the wide discretion we gave him, absolutely nailed everything. He even caught a single line in the Maid of Honor's speech that was pulled from a super obscure song and played that song soon afterward without being prompted. He adds extra value for being an excellent MC. Throughout the planning and execution he was friendly, professional, responsive, and courteous. We couldn't have been happier with his services!

Kasey · Married on 10/28/2017

I've hired Kevin and NW Mobile DJ Service multiple times for work events, and when it came time for my own wedding, I knew there was no one else I would want as my DJ. Kevin (the owner) is a class act, and I had multiple compliments throughout the night by my wedding guests about how great the music was. He was professional and responsive leading up to the event, and the night of, was happy to take requests, tell us where we were supposed to be and when, and help in anyway he could. I would recommend Kevin and NW Mobile DJ Service all day long!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

I don't usually leave reviews unless I'm blown away... But as I keep looking back on my wedding (October 27, 2017 at Bella Via in Sherwood), the music was one of my favorite things about it. Kevin exceeded our expectations. We had a quick meeting a week or so before the wedding, and I'd submitted a long list of requests... During that meeting, it became apparent that he had already thought of everything, and any anxieties I had were instantly quashed. Music can make or break an event, and I had a variety of people I wanted to please. My grandma had asked me before the wedding whether the music would be too loud or obnoxious, and after the wedding she made it a point to let me know that the music was perfect. The right volume, the right songs at the right times, and songs/genres that everyone would love. As a DJ, he also managed to have that perfect balance between being there & interjecting at the right moments to get people to dance/announce what would be happening next, but also not being overbearing or annoying. He blended right in to the event, and I don't have a single complaint. His prices also seemed comparable to other DJs, if not slightly more affordable from what I saw during my research. Either way, he was well worth every penny, and I would recommend him highly to anyone - even people who are thinking of saving money by having an amateur do the music. Don't! Trust me, that is something you don't want to be worrying about the day of.

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a great experience with NW mobile DJ service. Our DJ was so kind and nice. He kept the party going even when it was raining. We even ended up paying for an extra hour! Thank you!

Leigh · Married on 08/05/2017

Kevin was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding day. He was so calm, approachable, and completely accommodating to us when we wanted to switch something, or when something didn't go just as planned. We felt so taken care of, and loved that he just wanted us to have the perfect day, and he was going to make sure thats what happened. We loved having Kevin be our DJ! so thank you Kevin! and we highly recommend him!

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

We had the pleasure of working with NW Mobile DJ for our wedding and could not have been more thrilled with that decision. They were incredibly easy to work with and made the experience stress free. We could not recommend them more!

Aynsley · Married on 07/08/2017

Kevin was awesome! He was prompt to reply to emails and he did a great job managing the flow of our event. No cheesy gimmicks--just good music, which we really appreciated! I would recommend NW Mobile DJ to all brides!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

We were so incredibly pleased with Kevin and NW Mobile DJ! Kevin is not one of those "annoying" DJs who talks too much; he is extremely professional and had everyone at our wedding out dancing on the dance floor. He was right on cue and stayed true to the timeline; also very reasonably priced. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2016

My husband and I have slightly different tastes in music and neither of us like the super popular music you usually hear at weddings. Kevin totally accommodated us and was very responsive to emails and very professional!

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

Kevin, the head honcho, was incredibly quick in responding to emails and phone calls. We had a destination wedding, so we kept our fingers crossed that everything would go smoothly and had to hope the great reviews of NW Mobile DJ Service would be true for our day. We were not disappointed! Mick DJ'ed our wedding ceremony and reception - he was fantastic - arrived early, kept the reception flowing seamlessly, and had EVERY SINGLE person on the dance floor at the end of the night. Mick and Kevin surpassed our expectations! We would recommend NW Mobile DJ Service for any event.

Alicia · Married on 07/16/2016

Kevin was INCREDIBLE. He made the process a total breeze, and was easily one of the best vendors I worked with during the process. He is a true pro, helpful, responsive, and just the right amount of laid-back...we were so glad with our decision to use NW Mobile DJ. A DJ can totally make or break a wedding, and Kevin went above and beyond to make sure the entire ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went off without a hitch and he kept the party rolling.

Chad · Married on 07/13/2016

Kevin was just amazing and he got EVERYTHING right, it was so nice that we didn't have a thing to worry about while the ceremony and reception was going on. He got every song we requested and his timing was just perfect! We would highly recommend NW Mobile to anyone!!!

Debbie · Married on 07/01/2016

Our son and daughter got married 5 days apart, last month, and we used NW Mobile DJ for both weddings. They did an outstanding job! As a sleepless mother, each time, I was so thankful they kept both receptions moving along smoothly. We had great music, great atmosphere and a packed dance floor at both events. Kevin also did the outdoor ceremony music & mics for the 2nd wedding, followed by an indoor reception..... timely & well executed! Kevin and his team are true professionals to work with and I would not hesitate using them again.

Geoff · Married on 06/04/2016

We could not be happier with the service these guys provided. Kevin and his team responded to all our questions and concerns quickly and professionally. Even when we needed to make significant last minute changes it was no problem! David kept our dance floor packed from 7pm until they kicked us out at midnight. He was a pleasure to be around and work with, and rolled with the punches like a champ. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, and we could not be more pleased with them. Thank you again Kevin and David!

Wow -- I'm super impressed with Kevin and his business. Our wedding was at an unestablished venue and though I am a wedding coordinator, I was a bit worried about the power and sound situation with the layout I had. Kevin came out in the POURING rain 48 hours prior to my wedding and did a walkthrough, that felt really silly and unneeded once it was done. BUT, that he was willing to do it was awesome! He responded well to my requests, and definitely felt the audience well for the wedding. He kept by the timeline and we were nearly on point throughout the night with his assistance. Since the wedding, I have referred him and can now look forward to coordinating events WITH him as a fellow vendor. Thank you Kevin for being so great! People were RAVING about how perfect the music, sound, and ambiance was!!!

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

Kevin did an amazing job at our wedding!!! He was incredibly quick to respond to all emails/calls and flexible with all our needs and wants. We had our wedding at my parents farm in Salem and he did a walk through with me to make sure we had adequate sound for our large, outdoor ceremony which was extremely helpful! He was completely professional and engaged well with guests as our MC. He also helped my brother surprise me with a slideshow at the wedding which was awesome!

I can't recommend NW Mobile DJ enough! Thank you so much Kevin!!

Wow! Where do we begin with our PRAISE and ADMIRATION and THANKS for THE BEST WEDDING EVER!
    Kevin was, without a doubt, the reason that we had SO MUCH FUN at our wedding. Kevin was so easy to get along with and an incredibly communicator. We asked for some adjustments to be made to our overall timeline and Kevin responded so quickly. He got the party going and kept it going until our rental was up at the venue. What we so appreciated about Kevin was that it wasn't about him or him on the mic - he played awesome music and made it about US! We didn't feel like it was "the dj" running the show.

We cannot sing Kevin's praises any louder. I promise you - Kevin is THE GUY to have at your wedding. It was the HAPPIEST day of our lives and Kevin made it all possible. Thank you - from the bottom of our hearts!

• User5311915 · 2+ years ago

Really great experience working with NW Mobile DJ Service. Did a great job with all aspects of the wedding - ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, after dinner dancing. Really helped make our wedding an amazing experience.

Steve · Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin was amazing! My biggest concern was that no one was going to dance, we had been to a few weddings this summer where no one danced and it felt awkward. The dance floor was packed the entire night, we had to tell Kevin to start winding down the music because we had a curfew being an outdoor wedding on the Lake in Lake Oswego and we needed people to leave. He has a great ability to pick up the vibe of the guest and play what works to keep people dancing. The comments we have heard from guests about the music has been fabulous and we had guest ranging in age from 12-75. Highly recommend Kevin!!