180 liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Gallery

Create the wedding of your dreams by visiting the enchanting world of the Bridal Gallery. Experience high class, high fashion, an amazing selection and exceptional customer service. As Salem's only full service wedding salon, we have everything you could possibly imagine to make your wedding the perfect celebration of your love.

At Bridal Gallery, we know how magical it feels to walk into a bridal salon. Imagine yourself being swept into a fairy tale with large pedestals, huge mirrors, spacious and private fitting rooms, and seating areas to accommodate your entire entourage. And most importantly, more than 275 beautiful gowns ranging in sizes 0-34 to choose from so we can meet the needs of every bride and every size. We also offer a great selection of bridesmaids dresses, mothers of the bride dresses and a great tuxedo rental section to finish out every need of your bridal party. Our professional and knowledgeable staff are all ready to help you match you wedding color palette so everyone matches perfectly.

Walk into our store and feel instantly welcomed by our warm and smiling staff. Our bridal consultants are not only friendly and professional they are knowledgeable and genuinely excited to assist you in finding your perfect look. Feel free to look around and then we can make you an appointment to try on dresses and find your perfect dress or make an appointment online using the green "Schedule an Appointment" button above.

Bridal Gallery Service

Service is our signature at The Bridal Gallery and you are sure to feel comfortable and well cared for as your private consultant will take time to listen carefully to your every desire. Our goal is to make your wedding day everything you've ever dreamed of.

Every Bride Every Size...

Where Your happily ever after awaits…
Call today to book your personal appointment and experience

Follow The Bridal Gallery on

The Bridal Gallery 5
The Bridal Gallery 6
The Bridal Gallery 7

Alexi · Married on 01/05/2019

Angie and her staff were absolutely amazing! I had previously worked with them on the pageant side of things and they were even better when I came in this time for my wedding gown! I worked with Rebecca and as soon as I put on my dress she knew it was the one even before I did. When she suggested we add a veil I was blown away. Rebecca also matched the perfect veil and jewelry. Overall it was an amazing experience and I was so impressed with the dress selection as well as excellent customer service. I highly recommend them! I will likely be going through them for my fiance and his groomsmen's suits as well :-)

Sent on 04/23/2018
    The Bridal Gallery 8

Rachael · Married on 07/07/2018

The team at The Bridal Gallery was wonderful throughout the whole process! I had a lot of alterations to achieve the final look I envisioned, and Addy was absolutely amazing in giving me the perfect gown! When a company shipped something in the incorrect size, the team at The Bridal Gallery solved the problem directly within a couple of weeks!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

I visited The Bridal Gallery while I was in Oregon visiting family. I live in New Jersey, but wanted to go to a place in Oregon so my grandmother could come along for the experience. I scheduled online and received a call from someone to ask some questions to customize my experience. They were so friendly. The day of, we arrived and had the best time. Our consultant was fantastic. (I can't remember her name, I'm so sorry! Though everyone we spoke with was great. It might have been Heather, but it's been almost 2 years since I went in. ha) She let us look around and pick things we liked, and then she asked what I was looking for and picked a few more things for me. The trying-on process was great, she was super helpful, and they allowed us to drink a bottle of sparkling wine that we brought in! After trying on a few, our consultant had an idea - I wanted a fitted bodice, but I loved the idea of sleeves. She came back with a jacket, and it perfectly matched the dress that I loved - and they weren't even made to go together! I knew that was it. I was saying yes! The jacket had elbow-length sleeves, and I wanted full-length, so we were also able to order more fabric for the seamstress to extend them. The ordering and shipping process was so easy. I was nervous since it had to be shipped to them in Oregon, and then from them to my parents in Texas (where the wedding was), all while I was in New Jersey. But everything went smoothly and arrived safely! The Bridal Gallery communicated everything to me. Everything arrived at once, all in a nice garment bag. I couldn't have asked for anything better, and I am still in love with my dress, even 6 months after the wedding. Thank you!

(Alterations were done at a separate place in Texas)

Sent on 08/17/2018
    The Bridal Gallery 9
    The Bridal Gallery 10
    The Bridal Gallery 11
    The Bridal Gallery 12
    The Bridal Gallery 13
    The Bridal Gallery 14

The Bridal Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Myriad Cake Design
    Myriad Cake Design Wedding Cakes

The Bridal Gallery has it all: A caring and helpful staff, a huge selection of both current and classic gown designs, and great all-around service from the fitting to the preservation. Angie and her bridal consultants will help you find the dress of your dreams at the Bridal Gallery.

• 180 liberty St SE Salem, 97301 See on map