180 liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Gallery

Create the wedding of your dreams by visiting the enchanting world of the Bridal Gallery. Experience high class, high fashion, an amazing selection and exceptional customer service. As Salem's only full service wedding salon, we have everything you could possibly imagine to make your wedding the perfect celebration of your love.

At Bridal Gallery, we know how magical it feels to walk into a bridal salon. Imagine yourself being swept into a fairy tale with large pedestals, huge mirrors, spacious and private fitting rooms, and seating areas to accommodate your entire entourage. And most importantly, more than 275 beautiful gowns ranging in sizes 0-34 to choose from so we can meet the needs of every bride and every size. We also offer a great selection of bridesmaids dresses, mothers of the bride dresses and a great tuxedo rental section to finish out every need of your bridal party. Our professional and knowledgeable staff are all ready to help you match you wedding color palette so everyone matches perfectly.

Walk into our store and feel instantly welcomed by our warm and smiling staff. Our bridal consultants are not only friendly and professional they are knowledgeable and genuinely excited to assist you in finding your perfect look. Feel free to look around and then we can make you an appointment to try on dresses and find your perfect dress or make an appointment online using the green "Schedule an Appointment" button above.

Bridal Gallery Service

Service is our signature at The Bridal Gallery and you are sure to feel comfortable and well cared for as your private consultant will take time to listen carefully to your every desire. Our goal is to make your wedding day everything you've ever dreamed of.

Every Bride Every Size...

Where Your happily ever after awaits…
Call today to book your personal appointment and experience

Follow The Bridal Gallery on

The Bridal Gallery 6
The Bridal Gallery 7

Nikka Kolmogoroff · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Love The Atmosphere!

When I booked an appointment I was a little skeptical because it seemed like they didn't have a wide variety of dresses and they're website doesn't show brands or any thing. When I went in I was instantly greeted and assisted by the lovely gal up front. I'm a very picky person so when I didn't see that they had the style of dress I wanted (ballgown with cuffed sleeves), I felt like I had wasted my time. My consultant was amazing though. I had also brought my childhood best friend and both of them insisted that I try something that I wouldn't normally try. So I did, and I fell in love. They do have lovely dresses there, and just sometimes you got to step out of your comfort zone to find the one. My consultant was fabulous too and she made me feel like a princess. She asked all the right questions and even made some suggestions when I wasn't happy with a dress. This place might be small but if you are looking for a place that will focus all their attention on you, I would recommend.

Sent on 07/04/2019

The Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you had such a great experience. We are looking forward to working with you Nikka!

Alexi · Married on 01/05/2019

Angie and her staff were absolutely amazing! I had previously worked with them on the pageant side of things and they were even better when I came in this time for my wedding gown! I worked with Rebecca and as soon as I put on my dress she knew it was the one even before I did. When she suggested we add a veil I was blown away. Rebecca also matched the perfect veil and jewelry. Overall it was an amazing experience and I was so impressed with the dress selection as well as excellent customer service. I highly recommend them! I will likely be going through them for my fiance and his groomsmen's suits as well :-)

Sent on 04/23/2018
    The Bridal Gallery 8

Rachael · Married on 07/07/2018

The team at The Bridal Gallery was wonderful throughout the whole process! I had a lot of alterations to achieve the final look I envisioned, and Addy was absolutely amazing in giving me the perfect gown! When a company shipped something in the incorrect size, the team at The Bridal Gallery solved the problem directly within a couple of weeks!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

The Bridal Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Myriad Cake Design
    Myriad Cake Design Wedding Cakes

The Bridal Gallery has it all: A caring and helpful staff, a huge selection of both current and classic gown designs, and great all-around service from the fitting to the preservation. Angie and her bridal consultants will help you find the dress of your dreams at the Bridal Gallery.

• 180 liberty St SE Salem, 97301 See on map