Molalla, Molalla, OR 97045 Map · Phone number

About A Little Grace A Little Lace Events

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events is a professional wedding planning service in Molalla, Oregon. This team of wedding planners and designers create beautiful events that result in timeless memories for you and your guests. Their detail-oriented execution allows you to plan the wedding of your dreams without the stress. Owner Lacy Kalberer loves working with clients to understand their needs and share in the excitement as they come closer to the big day. SHe and the team at A Little Grace A Little Lace Events will ensure your big day is one of a kind.

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events offers several different packages to help couples at every stage in the planning process. You will begin by scheduling a consultation to determine services that are right for you, and give Lacy an idea of your wedding vision. She will then schedule with you several meetings to discuss your wedding timeline and to-do list. Other services include:

• Rehearsal and day-of coordination
  • Budget management
  • Design and styling
  • Venue and vendor contract management
Follow A Little Grace A Little Lace Events on

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events 4
A Little Grace A Little Lace Events 5
  • Carla

Carla S · Married on 08/04/2019

The BEST Day-Of Coordinator!

We hired Lacy for day-of coordination, and we are SO glad that we did! Leading up to the wedding Lacy would check in to see if we had any questions, and just knowing that she was keeping track of things put our minds at ease! Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Lacy! We were extremely impressed with her professionalism, her sense of humor and how she kept things moving. Our families were free to have fun and enjoy the wedding thanks to Lacy! And they were so grateful for that. She is natural at what she does! She puts so much heart into her work. We were so lucky to have her there!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sedlak · Married on 07/06/2019

So integral to our big day

Lacy was one of the most integral parts of our wedding planning and day-of execution. She was friendly, thoughtful and professional. During our planning talks, she would ask me questions about things I hadn't even considered, which was such a big help. As a type A who struggles to delegate, planning my DIY wedding was tough. But once I handed the reins to Lacy, I knew I was in good hands. She made our vision a reality. The day of the wedding went by so fast, and having Lacy there to manage vendors, help decorate, and keep the timeline moving was such a huge relief to my groom and me! We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    A Little Grace A Little Lace Events 6
  • jan

jan · Married on 07/05/2019

Literally a lifesaver

TLDR: Lacy is amazing. Hire her. You will not regret your decision.

Lacy was the perfect mix of friend and coordinator throughout the year - she checked in on me periodically, got to know what I was up to when we talked, and talked me through any wedding planning anxieties I faced. She had it completely together with her timelines and spreadsheets, which totally soothed the Type A neurotic in me. She was thorough and informative with all our vendors and friends who helped out at the wedding. She was super accommodating - Husband and I were doing long distance for most of our engagement, neither of us near the PNW, so she had a lot to work around, but it worked out! And she is CREATIVE - I sent her an email of how I envisioned the ceremony/reception space to be decorated, and she somehow made everything look even more beautiful than I could have imagined it to be. She is absolutely the reason why I was not stressed at all on wedding day.
    Our vendors came up to us throughout the night to tell us how great she was at her job and how smoothly the wedding was going thanks to her. So you can take it from me, a first timer in the wedding industry, vs. vendors, who have worked countless weddings and know what a great coordinator looks like.
    I only regret one thing - that I didn't hire her as a wedding planner. Honestly, if I could do this over again I would want her even more involved in my wedding (does that sound needy?) because I 100% know she would have aced it!

Sent on 07/22/2019

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Custom Cakes by Krystle
    Custom Cakes by Krystle Wedding Cakes

Lacey is fun and professional. I love working with her! She plans out every detail and can handle any challenge. I am always looking for vendors who will go the extra mile and Lacey is definitely one of them. That's why I am always referring couples to her!

• Flower Friends
    Flower Friends Wedding Florists

If you are lucky enough to book Lacy as your event planner you will be in excellent hands! Lacy treats every client like family, she goes the extra mile and is always prepared and professional. Working with her company is a direct reflection of her genuine care for others, and you will see this in her ability to work through tension with grace and kindness. Lacy is the one to count on when you need someone to cure your wedding stresses.

• Marina Goktas Photography
    Marina Goktas Photography Wedding Photographers

Lacy is a wonderful day or Coordinator. I have had the chance to work with her several times and everyone of them have been amazing! 10/10

• Molalla Molalla, OR, 97045 See on map