P.O. Box 2697, Oregon City, OR 97045 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Little Grace A Little Lace Events

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events is a professional wedding planning service in Molalla, Oregon. This team of wedding planners and designers create beautiful events that result in timeless memories for you and your guests. Their detail-oriented execution allows you to plan the wedding of your dreams without the stress. Owner Lacy Kalberer loves working with clients to understand their needs and share in the excitement as they come closer to the big day. SHe and the team at A Little Grace A Little Lace Events will ensure your big day is one of a kind.

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events offers several different packages to help couples at every stage in the planning process. You will begin by scheduling a consultation to determine services that are right for you, and give Lacy an idea of your wedding vision. She will then schedule with you several meetings to discuss your wedding timeline and to-do list. Other services include:

• Rehearsal and day-of coordination
  • Budget management
  • Design and styling
  • Venue and vendor contract management
Follow A Little Grace A Little Lace Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Abbey Rose Event Planning and Design
kristen and jason sneak peek 7 51 976392 157938765436023

17 Reviews for A Little Grace A Little Lace Events

• Paige

Paige P. · Married on 09/09/2020

Our wedding was perfect because of Lacy!

Lacy was absolutely a DREAM to work with! She is very experienced, super professional, and the perfect balance of sweet, supportive, and IN CHARGE. She has great vendor recommendations too. My friends and family during the wedding couldn't stop asking where I found her. She helped wrangle all of them in the firmest yet friendliest way and kept track of all the details of the set up, day of, and tear down. She TRULY went above and beyond for our special day and we couldn't have put on a big production 250 person wedding on our property without her. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Caitlin C. · Married on 02/01/2020

Hiring Lacy was the BEST decision!

We were absolutely thrilled to hire Lacy the moment we met her! She was so easy to talk to, immediately warm and engaging, and knew all the right questions to get to know us as a couple and understand our wedding vision. She was always enthusiastic and supportive. She kept me level-headed about making decisions, and was a great sounding board. When I was thinking about not doing a particular decoration, because I thought I didn't have enough time or resources, she reminded me that it was the ONE thing I had really set my heart on, and sent me crucial resources and encouragement to make sure we could execute our vision. During our rehearsal, she stayed focused and present, even while herding cats (aka our wedding party and family!). And when working with kids, like our ring bearer and flower girl, she gets down to their level and speaks to them with respect and compassion, something we truly admired. The day of, nothing phased her, and she kept my husband and me well-fed and hydrated (and never let my glass of prosecco empty!). Everything went so smoothly because of Lacy, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. In closing, our photographer, who has been doing this for several decades, told me that she was one of THE BEST wedding coordinators he's ever worked with!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Gina · Married on 09/19/2019

Lacy is amazing!

Lacy was amazing every step of the way! She guided us with every question we had along with every thing we didn't think of! She takes care of everything wether you are a procrastinator or a particular planner. Any question we didn't know to ask, she provided. The schedule we planned together was executed in a very professional and personal way. By the end of all the planning, we felt we had another friend attending our wedding. We appreciate all you did for us!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A Little Grace A Little Lace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Custom Cakes by Krystle Wedding Cakes

Lacey is fun and professional. I love working with her! She plans out every detail and can handle any challenge. I am always looking for vendors who will go the extra mile and Lacey is definitely one of them. That's why I am always referring couples to her!

• Flower Friends Wedding Florists

If you are lucky enough to book Lacy as your event planner you will be in excellent hands! Lacy treats every client like family, she goes the extra mile and is always prepared and professional. Working with her company is a direct reflection of her genuine care for others, and you will see this in her ability to work through tension with grace and kindness. Lacy is the one to count on when you need someone to cure your wedding stresses.

• Marina Goktas Photography Wedding Photographers

Lacy is a wonderful day or Coordinator. I have had the chance to work with her several times and everyone of them have been amazing! 10/10

• P.O. Box 2697 Oregon City, OR, 97045 See on map
    5037091910 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Little Grace A Little Lace Events)