Vancouver, WA, Vancouver, WA 98686 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flower Friends

Flower Friends is about giving you everything of your floral dreams as close to your budget as possible!

We love working with brides, and can't wait to make your wedding amazing!

We grow many of our own flowers for your event, and depending on the time of year can often custom grow flowers in time for you! Can you imagine flowers grown just for you? Wow!

Follow Flower Friends on

4 Reviews for Flower Friends

Flower Friends 1
Flower Friends 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Cynthia Mercer was such a joy to work with! She has such a great process to really make sure that you're a good fit for each other. First, she set up a phone call, then a meeting face-to-face. She even set up a final call a couple weeks before the wedding to discuss final details. She understood my vision and executed it PERFECTLY. I loved EVERYTHING about my flowers. It felt like the entire venue was filled with flowers and garland and greenery and I couldn't have been happier. She put up with many emails asking to change the number of centerpieces, or add in boutonnieres or bouquets. Cynthia is the sweetest person and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a creative, sweet florist.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/07/2017

Cynthia from Flower Friends made it so easy to plan our wedding flowers. I told her my ideas and she created exactly what I had envisioned. Our floral arrangements were all very well done and beautiful and we received many compliments.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Flower Friends 3
    Flower Friends 4

Daveen · Married on 10/06/2017

Cynthia did all of the flowers for my wedding last month and I get emotional just thinking about it! The amount of love and effort and CARE she put into our wedding is truly unmatched! She listened, she helped brainstorm, and she checked in along the entire planning process! This beautiful lady KNOWS what she is doing, let me tell you! not only is she an amazing florist, but an amazing person and so personable! I will be going to her for all of my floral needs! Thank you soooo much Cynthia!

Sent on 09/02/2018

• Danielle Caldwell Events
    Danielle Caldwell Events Wedding Planners

Cynthia is not only creative but charming. She listens to all of her clients and always surpasses expectations. You can tell she loves what she does - it shows in all of her designs. I highly recommend Your Flower Friends for their out of the box thinking and elegant displays.

• A Little Grace A Little Lace Events
    A Little Grace A Little Lace Events Wedding Planners

Cynthia is a top notch florist who is divine inside and out. Her personality automatically makes anyone feel special and comfortable, and when she delivers her work, it is always above and beyond expectations with the highest of quality. As a wedding coordinator I am always looking for vendors I can trust to recommend to my clients and Cynthia is one of them! Top rated!

• A Little Grace A Little Lace Events