127 NW 3rd St. Suite B, Prineville, OR 97754 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About The Posie Shoppe

The Posie Shoppe is a floral shop based in Prineville, Oregon, that specializes in helping you find the best flowers for your wedding. While keeping your budget a priority, the award-winning floral designers will help bring your visions to life through flowers. You can meet with them during a consultation to discuss your visions and they will offer their expert advice and suggestions on what designs and types of flowers to select. Not only do they create floral designs but they can also provide unique set pieces and rental containers.

The Posie Shoppe will ensure you feel comfortable with the florists as they design your wedding flowers. They can design pieces to match your wedding style, whether it’s classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage. On the wedding day, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. The following types of floral and non-floral arrangements and decor are offered:

• Aisle decor

The Posie Shoppe 6
The Posie Shoppe 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Truly went above and beyond for us, and stayed under budget!

Michelle is wonderful to work with! She created a beautiful proposal from my inspiration photos, and was flexible when I changed my vision.
    When we met her at The Posie Shoppe, she sat down with me and helped me come to a decision on flowers that stayed under the budget I requested. Our flowers were delivered to the venue day-of, and were so elegant!! She definitely followed my vision, when I saw our flowers for the first time I was elated, they are gorgeous!!

Thank you so much, Michelle, you truly made my heart so very happy with our floral! I highly recommend The Posie Shoppe, visit her shop too because it is full of fun!

Love, Rachael and Ryan

Sent on 04/22/2019
    The Posie Shoppe 8

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

I'm so happy we were a part of your beautiful day Rachael! It's not always easy to work with a budget and you were so trusting when I gave you my advice and opinions. And I agree, everything came out beautifully! The photos of your day are amazing! Thank you so much for choosing us as your florists.

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2019

Made my Day

These guys were awesome. I had a vision in my head and even when I could get across exactly what I had in mind they worked with me to help me get the bouquet I wanted.
    I loved my bouquet so much and it was exactly what I had pictured.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Posie Shoppe 9

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Hannah, we were so thrilled with your bouquet too! Even the grower of the peonies in your bouquet loved the photo. Thank you for having a bold vision - it was beautiful!

The Posie Shoppe FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• A Little Grace A Little Lace Events
    A Little Grace A Little Lace Events Wedding Planners

Michelle and her team have a way of creating masterpieces out of flowers. As a wedding coordinator it puts my mind at ease to have a strong team of vendors to work with, and the Posie Shoppe is top notch! Professional, friendly, caring, and best of all quality. If you want someone you can count on to bring your vision to life with care and ease, the Posie Shoppe is your place!

• Dazzling Affaire
    Dazzling Affaire Wedding Planners

I had a wonderful experience working with the ladies of the Posie Shoppe. I was working with a couple that was having their wedding in Sunriver but we all are from the Portland area. They were very accomadating and were wonderful to work with. Their designs were perfect for my couple and such a friendly face to see on the wedding day. I would recommend other couples to use them as they will be 100% satisfied.

• 127 NW 3rd St. Suite B Prineville, Oregon, 97754 See on map
    541-447-4397 (Phone number)
    888-687-6743 (Other Phone Number)
    9 am to 5:30 pm Weekdays 10 am to 2 pm Saturday