Sisters, Sisters, OR 97759 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Woodland Floral

Woodland Floral is a passionate wedding florist located in Sisters, Oregon. Founder Tracy Curtis loves to collaborate with clients to deliver them their floral vision. Woodland Floral focuses on weddings and special events, giving their clients total peace of mind. By focusing on one event at a time, they ensure your wedding day flowers will get all the attention they deserve. Tracy and her team will create beautiful floral designs while staying within your budget.

Experience
While working at a traditional flower shop, Tracy started getting called by friends and family to design flowers for their special events. Her desire to further expand her design skills led her to the Floral Design Institute of Portland where she studied best practices and refined her technical skills. To keep up with current trends and continue her education, she attends floral design seminars and workshops. Woodland Floral has been in publications throughout Central Oregon and had a boutonniere listed as one of the “Best Boutonnieres of 2016” by Love Inc Magazine.

Woodland Floral can accommodate any floral style you want for your wedding day. From classic and romantic, to modern and eclectic, or anything in between, Woodland Floral has you covered. They set up a consultation to discuss event design, a venue visit, and samples. On the day of your wedding they will deliver, set up, and clean up for added convenience. Floral arrangements available include:

• Aisle decor

Real Weddings 6 Photos

13 Reviews for Woodland Floral

• Kathleen

Kathleen McInerney · Married on 06/29/2019

Most BEAUTIFUL flowers possible!

Tracy made my wedding day so special with her floral arrangements! She listened to all of my ideas, made changes when I changed my mind without hesitation, and delivered the most beautiful flowers possible. I literally gasped when I saw my bouquet and couldn't stop staring at it all day long. Aside from the amazing bouquet, everything else was PERFECT. I cannot recommend Tracy enough!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Mary

Mary Murphy · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Florist!

I could not have been happier working with Tracy at Woodland Floral for my wedding flowers. When planning my wedding, the only thing I really cared about were the flowers and having colorful arrangements. Tracy was able to make my vision a reality and at a reasonable price. Her arrangements were gorgeous and everyone at the wedding was talking about them. You could really tell that she put time and care into her flowers. The only thing I was disappointed about was that we left for our honeymoon after the wedding and I couldn't enjoy the flowers longer at home ;)

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Sara

Sara Rockey · Married on 02/11/2019

Look no further - Tracy is PERFECT!

Tracy made all of my bridal/flower dreams come true! I was even the bride that cried when she handed me my bouquet - it was just so beautiful!! My husband and I had no idea what we wanted in terms of floral arrangements, but Tracy took care of everything so effortlessly that we didn't have to worry about a thing. The flowers turned out even better than I had envisioned and her prices can't be beat. If you want a true kind and knowledgeable vendor, look no further.

PS: I dried my bridal bouquet... I just loved it so much!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Woodland Floral's reply:

Thank you! Loved working with you and creating something special for your day! Congrats to you both!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodland Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracy with Woodland Floral is an amazing floral designer. Her flowers are always so gorgeous and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into her work to create stunning pieces that reflect her clients desires. I'm always happy to photograph a wedding with Tracy's floral designs. She's also a great person, kind, generous and professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding or other event. You will not be disappointed!

• Sisters Sisters, OR, 97759 See on map
    Location of (Woodland Floral)