Sisters, OR 97759 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Woodland Floral

Woodland Floral is a passionate wedding florist located in Sisters, Oregon. Founder Tracy Curtis loves to collaborate with clients to deliver them their floral vision. Woodland Floral focuses on weddings and special events, giving their clients total peace of mind. By focusing on one event at a time, they ensure your wedding day flowers will get all the attention they deserve. Tracy and her team will create beautiful floral designs while staying within your budget.

Experience
While working at a traditional flower shop, Tracy started getting called by friends and family to design flowers for their special events. Her desire to further expand her design skills led her to the Floral Design Institute of Portland where she studied best practices and refined her technical skills. To keep up with current trends and continue her education, she attends floral design seminars and workshops. Woodland Floral has been in publications throughout Central Oregon and had a boutonniere listed as one of the “Best Boutonnieres of 2016” by Love Inc Magazine.

Woodland Floral can accommodate any floral style you want for your wedding day. From classic and romantic, to modern and eclectic, or anything in between, Woodland Floral has you covered. They set up a consultation to discuss event design, a venue visit, and samples. On the day of your wedding they will deliver, set up, and clean up for added convenience. Floral arrangements available include:

• Aisle decor

15 Reviews for Woodland Floral

• Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Flower Crown of My Dreams

My partner and I decided to get the elopement package at FivePine Lodge in Sisters OR for our wedding in December, and part of this package included flower arrangements by Tracy. I requested a flower crown, posey bouquet, and boutonniere, and we were over-the-moon happy with the results. I had sent Tracy a couple photos of colors I most wanted to have, and she matched those colors with ease and then some! My heart lit up when I saw the flowers...they were just exquisite. And I got tears in my eyes when I placed the flower crown on my head. I felt like a winter faery Goddess. It was everything my love and I wanted and more. She made our wedding dreams come true, and our day so very special. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Woodland Floral's reply:

Thank you Hannah. The photos really capture how special the day was for you both! I loved your vision and was happy I could capture that for you.
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing to work with!

Tracy and her team were absolutely amazing. She was very responsive and had a positive attitude during our entire wedding process. Our wedding venue had to cancel 5 days (literally) before our wedding date and so we ended up doing a smaller backyard wedding. Tracy went above and beyond to help put together stunning floral arrangements for our ceremony & reception. Not only were the flowers amazing, Tracy’s kind attitude made working with her so worth it. She gives it her all & provides quality work too.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Most BEAUTIFUL flowers possible!

Tracy made my wedding day so special with her floral arrangements! She listened to all of my ideas, made changes when I changed my mind without hesitation, and delivered the most beautiful flowers possible. I literally gasped when I saw my bouquet and couldn't stop staring at it all day long. Aside from the amazing bouquet, everything else was PERFECT. I cannot recommend Tracy enough!

Sent on 08/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodland Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracy with Woodland Floral is an amazing floral designer. Her flowers are always so gorgeous and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into her work to create stunning pieces that reflect her clients desires. I'm always happy to photograph a wedding with Tracy's floral designs. She's also a great person, kind, generous and professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding or other event. You will not be disappointed!

• Sisters, OR, 97759 See on map
    Location of (Woodland Floral)