Bend, Bend, OR 97703 Map · Phone number

About Petals. Flowers by Katie

Flowers by Katie is a full service wedding florist located in Bend, Oregon. Since 2014, they have been dedicated to conjuring up ornate floral display that are sure to make your wedding pop. The talented folks at Flowers by Katie will work closely with you to ensure that every petal is in place on your wedding day.

The kind people at Flowers by Katie understand that organizing a wedding can be stressful, thus they offer a variety of services to ease some of that stress. From preservation to venue visit, Flowers by Katie has got all your wedding flower needs taken care of. Additional services include:

• Consultation

bus with b jm

10 Reviews for Petals. Flowers by Katie

• Kate

Kate · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Picking Flowers? Pick Katie!

Katie is a legit dream.
    Looking for someone you can trust to hook you up with a beautiful flower aesthetic - LOOK NO FURTHER! Katie is kind, on top of it, and brilliant. Her work is stunning and she doesn't mess around, man. After our consultation, Katie sent us a mood board and it was so helpful. She is super fast to respond and can really help a bride put together a vision. My fiancé and I arrived feeling frazzled after a very hectic morning and she put us at ease. I am so excited to see how everything turns out - I have no doubt that she will do a phenomenal job. I think she amazing and would be shocked if you didn't think so too.

Alexia · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Floral Arrangements

I'm so glad we decided to go with Katie for our wedding florals. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She did a great job of coordinating all the arrangements with the atmosphere of the venue. I never thought my wedding flowers would be so amazing and professional. Katie is easy to work with and was very quick to respond to my emails. She also did a great job of working with the staff at the venue before the big day to make sure everything went smoothly. When one of the groomsmen had a boutonniere malfunction before the ceremony, Katie made another trip out to the venue to repair it. She did a great job of being flexible to work within our budget and offered several cost-saving options to help. I absolutely recommend Petals for your wedding too!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Petals. Flowers by Katie's reply:

Aww Thank you Alexia for taking the time to write this. You were such a pleasure to work with and I am so happy your special day turned out how you imagined. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Julianne · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie was AMAZING to work with. I had a budget for florals and she did everything possible to work within my budgets but still wow my guests. During our initial chat she provided quotes up front as well as a mood board which we revised throughout the process as things changed. I didn't get the chance to meet Katie in person ahead of the wedding since it was a destination wedding. Instead we did a Skype consultation and went through all the details. She really captured by vision and I was beyond happy with our look. She also helped coordinate rentals for some of the decor.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Petals. Flowers by Katie's reply:

Thank you Julianne, you were so great to work with. I can't wait to see the photos!

Award

Petals. Flowers by Katie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Melissa Babasin Photography
    Melissa Babasin Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie is a very talented florist! She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. Beautiful flowers & plus she is a sweetheart at the core!!

• HALL & WALT Wines
    HALL & WALT Wines Wedding Caterers

With Katie's years of professional experience in the floral business and her warm and friendly approach, she has easily become our "go-to florist" for our wine country referrals. Katie has created some incredible arrangements for clients locally and internationally, designing with a discerning eye and exquisite details with a range of skill. Most recently she created a sample bouquet for a mutual client during one of our custom wine tastings, and it was so elegant with freshly cut pastels and soft greens blended together in a beautiful vase. All that was missing on the table was a candle! We look forward to a brand new year of weddings together! Katie is simply fabulous!

• Bend Bend, OR, 97703 See on map