Melissa Babasin Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Melissa Babasin Photography is a natural style photographer based in Portland, Oregon, but documents weddings through out the West Coast. Melissa is passionate about storytelling and documenting life and emotions. Melissa Babasin Photography is committed to investing in each of their couples and capturing the joy and happiness you'll surely feel on your wedding day. It is important to Melissa that the photography on your wedding day compliments your desired experience.

Experience
Melissa Babasin of Melissa Babasin Photography has been in the wedding industry since 2010.

This photographer offers a range of packages at different price points with coverage ranging from five to nine hours. I love to travel and are happy to shoot destination weddings worldwide. Their services include:

• Digital files
  • High resolution
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Albums
  • One event per day
  • Engagement session

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley K. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Experience with Melissa!

If I could select 10 stars, I would! Melissa is an incredibly talented, experienced, and special photographer and person. Booking her for our wedding was the absolute best decision we could have made. She makes such an effort to get know you and your significant other during the wedding planning process, and in the end she becomes a dear friend. She is such a pro when it comes to her craft - she captures all the right moments in all the best ways, gives you a ton of direction so that you look your absolute best and most authentic, and makes you feel extremely comfortable and supported. Both our engagement shoot and wedding photo albums absolutely blew me away. I cannot recommend her ENOUGH! We love Melissa!!

Melissa Babasin Photography's reply:

Seriously Ashley this has made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and wow so incredibly thoughtful of you. I am so glad we are connected and I LOVE you two so much! Your wedding was epic!
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A DREAM! The best there is!

I knew from our first call that Melissa was the photographer for me! During our first consult we talked for over an hour. I love her photo and her eye to detail but love her personality more. Melissa is professional, knows when to get people to pay attention but is warm hearted and looks for the special details to make your day the best that it can be. We didn't do an engagement shoot but were able to get dinner with her a few days before our wedding which made the day that much easier; it's like shooting photos with an old friend. With a massive group (8 groomsman, 4 ushers, 6 bridesmaids) and a lot of family photo requests, she was able to keep everything moving... even though I was over an hour behind with hair and makeup.

Melissa turned our photos on a dime and I forever thankful for this. We had our photos within 3 weeks and 2 weeks later, we lost my mother-in-law. During our time with her, we went through all the photos, marked some of her favorites and had them printed to be in her room so she could be surrounded by our special day.

I will forever be thankful for Melissa and our photos and would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Melissa Babasin Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you for all these kind and sweet words on this review I super appreciate you taking the time to review me! Your wedding was a gorgeous and amazing and I鈥檓 so grateful that I can document all of these wonderful memories that you guys made that special day.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 08/10/2022

Excellent Experience All Around

Melissa is a bright, welcoming, creative artist who knows what she wants. She really values getting to know her customers and focuses on the storytelling aspect of photography. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also flexible, understanding, and professional. I would recommend Melissa to any and everybody!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Melissa Babasin Photography 1
Exclusive

Petals. Flowers by Katie Petals. Flowers by Katie Wedding Florists

Melissa is an extremely talented photographer. I worked with her at a wedding in Occidental, CA and she was so calm and such a pleasure to be around. Her images came out so beautifully!

Robin Jolin Weddings Robin Jolin Weddings Wedding Photographers

I have known Melissa and her husband for over 15 years. I've worked with them many times and when we do it is the highlight of my day!

Stumptown DJs
4.9 out of 5 rating , 341 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs
Jodi Iverson Florals
5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

5911 SE Bush St Portland, OR, 97206
Location of (Melissa Babasin Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding