Petals. Flowers by Katie Reviews

10 | Bend, OR

10 Reviews for Petals. Flowers by Katie

• Kate

Kate · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Picking Flowers? Pick Katie!

Katie is a legit dream.
    Looking for someone you can trust to hook you up with a beautiful flower aesthetic - LOOK NO FURTHER! Katie is kind, on top of it, and brilliant. Her work is stunning and she doesn't mess around, man. After our consultation, Katie sent us a mood board and it was so helpful. She is super fast to respond and can really help a bride put together a vision. My fiancé and I arrived feeling frazzled after a very hectic morning and she put us at ease. I am so excited to see how everything turns out - I have no doubt that she will do a phenomenal job. I think she amazing and would be shocked if you didn't think so too.

Alexia · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Floral Arrangements

I'm so glad we decided to go with Katie for our wedding florals. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. She did a great job of coordinating all the arrangements with the atmosphere of the venue. I never thought my wedding flowers would be so amazing and professional. Katie is easy to work with and was very quick to respond to my emails. She also did a great job of working with the staff at the venue before the big day to make sure everything went smoothly. When one of the groomsmen had a boutonniere malfunction before the ceremony, Katie made another trip out to the venue to repair it. She did a great job of being flexible to work within our budget and offered several cost-saving options to help. I absolutely recommend Petals for your wedding too!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Petals. Flowers by Katie's reply:

Aww Thank you Alexia for taking the time to write this. You were such a pleasure to work with and I am so happy your special day turned out how you imagined. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Julianne · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie was AMAZING to work with. I had a budget for florals and she did everything possible to work within my budgets but still wow my guests. During our initial chat she provided quotes up front as well as a mood board which we revised throughout the process as things changed. I didn't get the chance to meet Katie in person ahead of the wedding since it was a destination wedding. Instead we did a Skype consultation and went through all the details. She really captured by vision and I was beyond happy with our look. She also helped coordinate rentals for some of the decor.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Petals. Flowers by Katie's reply:

Thank you Julianne, you were so great to work with. I can't wait to see the photos!

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

Loved loved loved my flowers! They turned out perfect! I am so happy I chose to work with Katie and will definitely be using her again in the future!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/11/2016

Petals is fabulous. I hired Katie to do flowers for my wedding in March, and she was SO lovely to work with. She was super responsive and offered really personalized, professional service. I felt bad because I don't know anything about flowers and had absolutely no idea what I wanted, but Katie was so sweet and patient with me. She asked a ton of great questions not only about my wedding venue and dress, but also about my personal style. Then she made some recommendations and showed me a bunch of photos to help me hone in on an idea. In the end, what she created was gorgeous and a perfect reflection of my taste. It was way better than anything I ever could have imagined myself. I will definitely refer my Bay Area friends to Petals.

Thrace · Married on 12/19/2015

Katie was extremely helpful. I called at the last minute and asked for a large arrangement to be delivered that day and not only was it gorgeous, she delivered it herself even though she normally doesn't do single arrangements. Fabulous service and the flowers were amazing.

Katie did a wonderful job on flowers for my early November wedding. I actually met Katie during a walk-through of my venue while she was setting up for another wedding. I immediately fell in love with her work! She has a wonderful eye for arrangements, and was incredibly easy to work with. She really listened to what I was looking for and brought it to life in a way that was even better than I could have imagined!

April · Married on 10/31/2015

Katie was a pleasure to work with for our wedding, she knew exactly what I wanted! From the center pieces to bouquets and boutonnieres, everything was just stunning! I would defiantly use her for another event in the future. Thank you Katie for making our big day extra special!!

Petals is AMAZING and I cannot recommend them enough!!! I worked with the owner, Katie, on floral design for my wedding and I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful job she did. I truly felt like she went above and beyond and really made my vision come to life on my special day!

From the beginning Katie was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive and so easy and fun to work with. I described what I wanted (all white flowers, some green was ok) and then she asked me to send her Pinterest photos to get a better idea. Katie sent me photos of something similar she had done and we talked through any tweaks I wanted to make. She had great suggestions on flower holders, decor and other details I hadn't even given thought to.

On the day of I was WOWED!!! She created a beautiful bouquet for me, 3 for my bridesmaids, 7 unique boutonnieres, 2 huge, amazing, alter pieces and 18 table arrangements. When I wanted to throw in 2 extra arrangements fairly close to the date she had no problem at all. My venue had a lot of natural beauty, so I wanted the flowers to be simple, but elegant and when I saw what she had done I almost cried. Her arrangements not only tied everything together, but they were definitely the highlight of the event.

The best part is that her prices are totally fair! What I paid compared to what I got was unimaginable. Seriously, I felt like I got the flowers that I've seen at extravagant events and weddings I thought I could never afford, but Petals made it happen! My husband even gave them a shout out in his welcome speech because he was so impressed by them.

Since my wedding I have had two more recently engaged friends ask me for their contact information because they want Petals to do the flowers at their weddings too!

THANK YOU THANK YO THANK YOU for making my wedding so beautiful!

Petals.Flowers by Katie was amazing to work with. The floral arrangements were simply elegant and unique. Katie was fun and easy to work with. I was really impressed with her designs. I have continued to use Petals for other events and have always been so impressed with the quality of the work and thrilled with the variety of style.

I highly recommend Petals. Flowers by Katie. Best florist in Sonoma/Napa and Bay Area!!!