The Posie Shoppe Reviews

The Posie Shoppe 6
The Posie Shoppe 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Truly went above and beyond for us, and stayed under budget!

Michelle is wonderful to work with! She created a beautiful proposal from my inspiration photos, and was flexible when I changed my vision.
    When we met her at The Posie Shoppe, she sat down with me and helped me come to a decision on flowers that stayed under the budget I requested. Our flowers were delivered to the venue day-of, and were so elegant!! She definitely followed my vision, when I saw our flowers for the first time I was elated, they are gorgeous!!

Thank you so much, Michelle, you truly made my heart so very happy with our floral! I highly recommend The Posie Shoppe, visit her shop too because it is full of fun!

Love, Rachael and Ryan

Sent on 04/22/2019
    The Posie Shoppe 8

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

I'm so happy we were a part of your beautiful day Rachael! It's not always easy to work with a budget and you were so trusting when I gave you my advice and opinions. And I agree, everything came out beautifully! The photos of your day are amazing! Thank you so much for choosing us as your florists.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous Florals for Central OR Wedding

Michelle from The Posie Shoppe was super accommodating of the multiple changes I made to the flower order throughout the 1+ year of wedding planning. We communicated easily through email and pictures and The Posie Shoppe totally delivered. They took my loose concepts and created a beautiful cohesive floral theme for the wedding. The final product was so amazing I could hardly believe it! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Christine, we loved your wedding flowers! You had such a fresh and beautiful concept. Thank you for having us as a part of your special day!

Haley · Married on 10/20/2018

Floral queen!

Brides, you have to hire Michelle for your wedding floral. She is kind, creative, and seriously the MASTER at making your dreams come to life. She was also budget friendly, prompt with her communication, flexible, and very professional. Our flowers were a highlight of our wedding day and people have been talking about them and raving since our big day. We would give her 10 stars if we could. Posie Shoppe is the best.

Sent on 01/16/2019

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Haley, we love you! Your ideas were stellar and it was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for trusting us!
  • Mick

Mick · Married on 10/05/2018

Romantic bouquets

The posie shoppe make amazing flower arrangements. I had the most beautiful bouquet! They listened to what I liked and what I didn’t like and the results were the perfect bouquet for me on my wedding day! They made beautiful arrangements for my wedding altar as well as these cool wedding hoops for the bridesmaids! My flower girl loved her crown! I love that they are current with trends but can also do the classic looks as well! I would totally recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much! It was such a delight to design flowers for you and Mick. You had such a beautiful wedding - thank you for having us be a part of it!

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Cannot say enough great things about the Posie Shoppe! I gave then very limited info on my dreams for flowers on our wedding arbor and they exceeded anything I could have imagined! The flowers for decor and the arbor were pure perfection, along with our bridal bouquets.

Sent on 09/29/2018

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Erica, thank you for trusting us with that amazing Elk Lake structure! We thought it turned out so gorgeous as well. Your bouquets were classic beauties! Thank you so much for trusting us with your day!

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2018

Great! Grand! Wonderful! Beautiful flowers and wonderful vendor to work with

Michelle and her team were perfect. I am not someone who knows what flowers look good together or what flowers were going to be in season at the time of my wedding. I wrote to Michelle and showed her some inspiration photos of things that I liked and that I wanted more of a wildflower feel and boy did she deliver! Everything was absolutely perfect. Her team worked well with the day of coordinator and I have to say that my wedding day was stress free because of their amazing team work and it was absolutely beautiful.

The Posie Shoppe 9
    The Posie Shoppe 10
    The Posie Shoppe 11
    The Posie Shoppe 12
    The Posie Shoppe 13
    The Posie Shoppe 14
    The Posie Shoppe 15

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much! We loved the sophisticated wildflower look you asked for. My personal favorite was sweet Opal's floral collar! Thank you for having us as part of your beautiful day!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ireland · Married on 08/31/2018

The Posie Shoppe goes above and beyond!

The Posie Shoppe went above and beyond to make our special day look like something out of a dream. Michelle and her team have outstanding attention to detail and are amazing to work with. In addition to our flowers and greenery, Michelle provided our arch and vases which took a lot of stress out of planning and tied everything together perfectly. I still hear about how beautiful our flowers were when talking to friends and family who attended our wedding! The Posie Shoppe is a MUST for Central Oregon weddings!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Alexandra,
    We absolutely LOVED your vision for your flowers! So many people at your venue told us that they had never seen it look that amazing before. Thank you so much for trusting us with your day!

Caitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Michelle was so fantastic to work with! Super friendly and professional. The arrangements created for our Central Oregon wedding were just perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2018

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Oh Caitlin - your flowers were such a dream. Knowing the importance of dahlias to your family and having the chance to create that unique bouquet for you was one of our favorite moments of the wedding season! Thank you for having us as part of your day!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful flowers and so easy to work with!

The Poise Shoppe was a dream to work with for my wedding. I originally had a family member volunteer to do flowers but after they backed out I was so thankful to find the Posie Shoppe. They really helped bring my vision to life and even made some last minute additions to tie it all together. I definitely recommend choosing Michelle and team for your wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Ali Washechek · Married on 07/07/2018

Helped make our day extra special.

The Posie Shop helped us find the style and colors to exceed our drams.

The Posie Shoppe 16

Amanda Mitchell · Married on 04/21/2018

Would Definitely Use Again!

The Posie Shoppe listened to every little detail and really helped us pick out what would look best with everything else I had. They made the most beautiful flower crown and worked with me on the vases that I had already made and wanted to use. They really truly made everything easy and absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    The Posie Shoppe 17
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2012

The Posie Shoppe is great! Their prices are good and they are fun to work with. I took in pictures for ideas for my bouquet and they NAILED it! My bouquet was more than I expected and was absolutely fabulous. I had wrist cuffs ordered for my bridesmaids and corsages for my mom and mother in law and they were gorgeous. My husbands boutonniere was perfect as well. My color theme was peacock and they incorporated feathers into them, it all looked amazing! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Beautiful arrangements; friendly and easy to work with; highly recommended!

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • W

Audrey · Married on 01/15/2012

Michelle with the Posie Shoppe was awesome to work with! We did everything over email and phone, as we had a destination wedding in Central Oregon, but she caught my vision perfectly! Her attention to detail and style really made the flowers for my wedding perfect. Additionally, she worked within my limited budget with grace and ease and produced a stunning product! I received so many wonderful compliments on the flowers on the wedding day, but most importantly, I loved them too! =)

Sent on 02/10/2012

Elaina · Married on 07/28/2007

ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT. Michelle is the easiest going, eager to please person. The bouts were perfect, and all different for the groom, the groomsmen, the FOB and FOG, ring bearer, grandfathers. The boquets were absolutely GORGEOUS. Colors perfectly as I requested. She also had wonderful, practical ideas for fillers. And did great little orchids for the girls' hair. Sweet flower girl wreaths for their hair! Perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2008

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2006

Michelle and the entire Posie Shoppe staff were wonderful to work with - they are the perfect mix of reliable & professional AND creative & fun to work with. I was so happy with how the flowers & decor turned out - everything looked absolutely beautiful. They made the idea in my head come to life... everything turned out exactly as I wanted!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • Makayla

Makayla Oliver · Married on 09/29/2018

The Posie Shoppe is ahead of the game!

I can't even tell you how many people were in "awe" of the floral decor at our wedding. The Posie Shoppe made our vision a reality. We discussed our color palate with Michelle, and our hope that the floral would tie everything together, and it truly did! The Posie Shoppe did a mixture of pampas grass, greenery, and the perfect floral pops of color. Michelle also offered suggestions to make the pieces even more perfect while aligning with our budget. They were very responsive to our questions and understanding of our needs. We ended up with a bridal bouquet, floral bridesmaids hoops, a flower crown, swags for our arch, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, a toss bouquet, and a couple of table pieces. They were perfect.

The Posie Shoppe 18
    The Posie Shoppe 19
    The Posie Shoppe 20
    The Posie Shoppe 21
    The Posie Shoppe 22
    The Posie Shoppe 23
    The Posie Shoppe 24

The Posie Shoppe's reply:

Makayla, your wedding was a dream! It was so wonderful to work with you when we needed to make changes to fit your budget. I'm so happy you trusted us!