Corvallis, Corvallis, OR 97331 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Perfectly Planned Moments

When you hire Perfectly Planned Moments you’re paying for:

1) Peace of Mind—together, we’ve got your wedding handled.

2) An Endless Resource—I will point you in the best direction regarding anything Wedding-Related.

3) A Professional Consultant—you’ll be advised through tricky budgeting decisions, creating your Itineraries and floor plans, whether to let your guests invite +1’s…

4) A Good Friend—I am here to talk you through unexpected planning challenges, such as uncomfortable conversations with family, stress-management, your inner-Bridezilla…

5) Your Biggest Cheerleader—I am here to guide you AND celebrate with you as you check off goals, navigate hard choices, and have a blast being engaged too.

Let's do this!

11 Reviews for Perfectly Planned Moments

• Brittany

Brittany Hammontree · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Decision, AMAZING Wedding Coordinator

We recently worked with MaKenna to help plan and coordinate our wedding and I cannot say enough about thankful we were to not only have hired someone to help, but truly how grateful we are that it was Makenna! She is beyond amazing and it is worth every penny for those couples who are on the fence. Makenna is not only an advocate for you when working with vendors, but she really gets to know you so she can be sure she is doing what is in your best interest. She said to me in our first meeting " I want you to feel like we are friends during this process, so that you trust me 100%." Let me just say, I am about as type A as they come and I thought it would be incredibly difficult to hand over so much control to a stranger... but MaKenna is not a stranger, she absolutely became one of friends and I after our first meeting I trusted her 100%. Don't be alarmed by how young she may look, she is a rock star and clearly ambitious to be so amazing at what she does at her age. She took 99% of my stress away and handled things with empathy, professionalism and with good humor. I could seriously keep going for days about how happy I am that we found Makenna, but I hope you get the point. You will not be disappointed if you choose her to help with your special day. We love you Makenna!

Brittany and Wesley Bauer :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

Brittany and Wesley,
    Thank you THANK YOU so much for your lovely review! You were such a joy to work with (some of my fave clients to date!) and wowowow your romantic boho wedding vibes made my heart dance! I'll certainly miss working with you both! You two are absolutely perfect for each other and I am SO happy for you!
    ~ MaKenna
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator

Words cannot express the amount of gratitude I have toward MaKenna. Hiring her to be our wedding coordinator was about the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. She worked with our tight budget and created such a beautiful wedding. She met with us several times to keep us on track and even check in to see how we were doing mentally/emotionally. She provided comprehensive planning materials like a checklist (NEED), spreadsheets galore, things to pack for the wedding, things that attendants can do to help out, etc. She had countless little suggestions that contributed a ton to our wedding. MaKenna was always professional and courteous. The week of and day of the wedding were especially stand-out for us. She was excellent at communicating with and coordinating all of the vendors. As the bride, I don't know all of what happened behind the scenes the day of the wedding. I just know that after spending the morning getting ready with the bridesmaids, I came out to a perfectly decorated venue that was everything I had imagined for the wedding and more. Furthermore, the wedding timeline was followed to a tee. The other vendors on our team all commented on how smoothly everything ran. I can't thank MaKenna enough for everything she did for us! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Christine and Justin!
    You were wonderful clients, and I am so excited to have been a part of your wedding, and for your future together as the perfect couple. I was tearing up during your vows, seriously! THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you, and for the super kind review. :-)
    Congratulations!!
    ~ MaKenna

Tina · Married on 12/02/2017

MaKenna made our wedding day, rehearsal, and months of planning an absolute dream. I can honestly say I wasn’t stressed out once. She is organized, dedicated, hard working and so sweet. Being a bride that didn’t have a lot of specificities about the day except having a lot of greenery she made the whole day look like it came straight out of a fairytale. If you want your day as special as mine was I would definitely recommend MaKenna. She is passionate about making your wedding the best day of your life.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tina,
    It was absolutely wonderful working with you to coordinate your wedding! It was a beautiful and joyous day. Thank you for making my job so lovely, and for your sweet review. All the best to you and Danny!
    Cheers,

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Rippetoe Studios
    Rippetoe Studios Wedding Videographers

MaKenna is a very organized, easy person to work with, and always has a backup plan. As a photographer working with her at a styled shoot she organized, she let me do my job while also giving input clarifying her vision for the photos. During the planning process, she communicated with me clearly and provided all the information I needed to know in well thought-out lists, and she took care to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be and was comfortable. I am hoping to work with MaKenna again, and highly recommend working with her as a vendor or client.

• Corvallis Corvallis, OR, 97331 See on map