When you hire Perfectly Planned Moments you’re paying for:
1) Peace of Mind—together, we’ve got your wedding handled.
2) An Endless Resource—we will point you in the best direction regarding anything Wedding-Related.
3) A Professional Consultant—you’ll be advised through tricky budgeting decisions, creating your Itineraries and floor plans, whether to let your guests invite +1’s…
4) A Good Friend—we are here to talk you through unexpected planning challenges, such as uncomfortable conversations with family, stress-management, your inner-Bridezilla…
5) Your Biggest Cheerleader—we are here to guide you AND celebrate with you as you check off goals, navigate hard choices, and have a blast being engaged too.
Let's do this!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
17 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
11 photos · 05/08/2022
155 photos · 06/15/2019
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
MaKenna is a very organized, easy person to work with, and always has a backup plan. As a photographer working with her at a styled shoot she organized, she let me do my job while also giving input clarifying her vision for the photos. During the planning process, she communicated with me clearly and provided all the information I needed to know in well thought-out lists, and she took care to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be and was comfortable. I am hoping to work with MaKenna again, and highly recommend working with her as a vendor or client.
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM Saturday and Sunday: Events Only