Corvallis, Corvallis, OR 97331 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Perfectly Planned Moments

When you hire Perfectly Planned Moments you’re paying for:

1) Peace of Mind—together, we’ve got your wedding handled.

2) An Endless Resource—I will point you in the best direction regarding anything Wedding-Related.

3) A Professional Consultant—you’ll be advised through tricky budgeting decisions, creating your Itineraries and floor plans, whether to let your guests invite +1’s…

4) A Good Friend—I am here to talk you through unexpected planning challenges, such as uncomfortable conversations with family, stress-management, your inner-Bridezilla…

5) Your Biggest Cheerleader—I am here to guide you AND celebrate with you as you check off goals, navigate hard choices, and have a blast being engaged too.

Let's do this!

10 Reviews for Perfectly Planned Moments

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator

Words cannot express the amount of gratitude I have toward MaKenna. Hiring her to be our wedding coordinator was about the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. She worked with our tight budget and created such a beautiful wedding. She met with us several times to keep us on track and even check in to see how we were doing mentally/emotionally. She provided comprehensive planning materials like a checklist (NEED), spreadsheets galore, things to pack for the wedding, things that attendants can do to help out, etc. She had countless little suggestions that contributed a ton to our wedding. MaKenna was always professional and courteous. The week of and day of the wedding were especially stand-out for us. She was excellent at communicating with and coordinating all of the vendors. As the bride, I don't know all of what happened behind the scenes the day of the wedding. I just know that after spending the morning getting ready with the bridesmaids, I came out to a perfectly decorated venue that was everything I had imagined for the wedding and more. Furthermore, the wedding timeline was followed to a tee. The other vendors on our team all commented on how smoothly everything ran. I can't thank MaKenna enough for everything she did for us! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Christine and Justin!
    You were wonderful clients, and I am so excited to have been a part of your wedding, and for your future together as the perfect couple. I was tearing up during your vows, seriously! THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you, and for the super kind review. :-)
    Congratulations!!
    ~ MaKenna

Tina · Married on 12/02/2017

MaKenna made our wedding day, rehearsal, and months of planning an absolute dream. I can honestly say I wasn’t stressed out once. She is organized, dedicated, hard working and so sweet. Being a bride that didn’t have a lot of specificities about the day except having a lot of greenery she made the whole day look like it came straight out of a fairytale. If you want your day as special as mine was I would definitely recommend MaKenna. She is passionate about making your wedding the best day of your life.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tina,
    It was absolutely wonderful working with you to coordinate your wedding! It was a beautiful and joyous day. Thank you for making my job so lovely, and for your sweet review. All the best to you and Danny!
    Cheers,
    MaKenna

K · Married on 05/27/2017

MaKenna of Perfectly Planned Moments was wonderful to work with as our Day-of Coordinator. She is the quintessential Professional, who've provided many great insights to help in our decision making based on her years of experiences being the wedding coordinator. Leading up to the big day, MaKenna was working with all of our vendors and made sure all the business aspects are getting handled; contracts are reviewed and signed. MaKenna helped execute our vision of the perfect wedding and made it run as smoothly as it could be. She helped orchestrated the schedules of all the vendors; from the Venue, DJ, Flowers, Caterers flawlessly. MaKenna was tough when she needed to be in corralling people and making sure things are running according to plan. MaKenna was very pleasant to work with, she always had a positive and upbeat attitude, her personal touches and the sense of empathy we feel emanating from her when there were times that planning the wedding felt very overwhelming because there are just some many little and big details to take care of, and there's never enough time, MaKenna helped us feel like we are making progress, and offer guidance on the initiatives to take to get back on track. Overall, we feel like we couldn't have found a better Day-of Coordinator who matched our vision and our style. We could not have pulled off such a beautiful wedding that we had without MaKenna. I would gladly recommend anyone to work with MaKenna to help plan and coordinate their big day.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Katie and Shariff,
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you and having the privilege of coordinating your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish you the best in your marriage!

Perfectly Planned Moments FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• These Decisive Moments
    These Decisive Moments Wedding Videographers

MaKenna is a very organized, easy person to work with, and always has a backup plan. As a photographer working with her at a styled shoot she organized, she let me do my job while also giving input clarifying her vision for the photos. During the planning process, she communicated with me clearly and provided all the information I needed to know in well thought-out lists, and she took care to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be and was comfortable. I am hoping to work with MaKenna again, and highly recommend working with her as a vendor or client.

• Corvallis Corvallis, OR, 97331 See on map