Linville, VA 22834 Map · Phone number

About It's Your Day

We are a Virginia based wedding and event planning provider. We are absolutely willing to travel and love to do so! We specialize in Month(Day)-Of Wedding Coordination but also offer customized packages depending on your needs and goals. You invest your time, energy, and money into planning your perfect day, don't forget to invest in someone to see your vision and details come to life.

slkw0164
joannaderrick155

15 Reviews for It's Your Day

Jaclyn · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding Day Mary Poppins

When we started our wedding planning process, we weren't sure we needed a planner, as we had a very small (9 guests), destination wedding -- BOY ARE WE THRILLED WE HIRED JESS! Every time we told one of our other vendors Jess was our wedding planner, they just GUSHED about working with her in the past and every glowing review I heard was true. Our wedding day was seamless and we know it was because of Jess. We had a few little details that got lost with one of our vendors and Jess fixed them perfectly. She had everything we ever needed in her apron and if she didn't have it, she found an alternative to make it work. She had cool head and was confident everything was going to go right, so we had cool heads and felt confident everything was going to go right. DEFINITELY HIRE JESS!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazingly Helpful

I wish I could give It's Your Day VA 6 stars for responsiveness. Jess was willing to take all of my crazy questions. At first, I wasn't going to go with any sort of wedding planner. My Dad convinced me otherwise, and I'm so grateful! Jess was an amazing partner to have, especially when a random storm happened right during our ceremony time. She was able to work with our other vendors to create a beautiful indoor ceremony space. We found their services to be affordable and amazing helpful.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Heidi · Married on 01/13/2018

I wasn’t sure I wanted or needed a wedding planner until I “met” Jess through her Instagram page. Her positivity but realness spoke to me and I just knew I had to have her by my side while wedding planning and on the big day. Leading up to the wedding I felt like I was Jess’ number one priority no matter what other events or life things she was handling, she was always there at the drop of a hat. This made me feel super comfortable with having her conduct my day. Jess’ ability to organize and communicate with all vendors in order to pull off a fabulous day is unmatched. As Jess does more weddings, I have no doubt that she will continue to grow even more as a professional, especially with large weddings, making her one of the best planners around.

Sent on 04/08/2018