Inspired Events by CB

521 Arbor Drive Suite 303, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Inspired Events by CB

Inspired Events by CB is an event planning company in San Diego, California. Owner Colleen Bataille has a natural ability and passion for planning events. She has been working in the entertainment industry for over a decade, but began her work as an event planner in 2010. She has a wide range of experience with many different styles, sizes, and types of events. Inspired Events by CB offers a relaxed and organized presence to help you create, plan and execute the most amazing event you could imagine.

Inspired Events by CB can provide full planning, partial planning, and even day-of coordination. This company wants to be there with you through every step of the planning process, and provide you with the highest quality services. The planning services they can provide are:

• Budget analysis

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Inspired Events by CB

Sam Kim · Married on 06/15/2019

So happy!!

We have been told non-stop that our wedding was the best that our guests have attended yet, and some adjectives that have been used are: fairytale, fantastic, magical, etc. The venue looked so stunning when I entered to walk down the aisle, I was so pleased, all thanks to Colleen. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Schieck · Married on 01/06/2019

Colleen is AMAZING!!

To start out... Colleen is professional, on time, peaceful, helpful, friendly, creative, and overall a ten as a coordinator. My husband and I were referred to Colleen from a friend who was getting married and I was the maid of honor. I had contacted her before my friend's wedding after I had gotten engaged and was impressed from the beginning but after seeing her work at my friend's wedding... it was a no-brainer who I was going to hire to be my wedding coordinator. We hired Colleen for the day of service but we got so much more than that and she was worth every last penny we paid for her. She has two other packages besides the day of service or you can customize for what you need her to do. She is super flexible and willing to help. She will also give you wonderful recommendations for other vendors if you need them. Even though she is located in Southern California, she came up to do our wedding in Sonoma Wine Country and I heard from her about many other locations that she coordinated events. My husband and I will never know how to thank her enough for her service. I feel like she became a friend in all this instead of just vendor that was providing us a service. She not only impressed us but all of my wedding party as well as my family and friends at the wedding. All the single bridesmaids want to use her for their future weddings and I will gladly give them her phone number when they need her. If you have any doubt with Colleen, well do not because like the title she is truly AMAZING.

Sent on 06/05/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Carvery Catering
    The Carvery Catering Wedding Caterers

Colleen was a pleasure to work with. She was organized, thorough and kept up the communication from the planning to the end of the reception. It is so helpful for a caterer to work with an experienced wedding coordinator and Colleen is just that. I hope to partner with her on many more future events!

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• 521 Arbor Drive Suite 303, Suite 303 San Diego, CA, 92103 See on map
    310-776-6184 (Phone number)
    619- 940-7451 (Other Phone Number)
    9am - 6pm, M thru F