Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera is a full-service event design and planning company that endeavors to make every moment of every event unique by taking care of the wishes and needs of clients in a personalized style.

Whether you are looking for a Full Wedding Planning and Full Design, Partial Wedding Planning and Partial Design, Month of Coordination, Day of Coordination or a Destination Wedding, Immaginare events will be there to amaze both you, your family and your guests. We will help you to choose the best vendors to transform any venue into a fabulous space with the best choices of props, lighting, d茅cor, caterers, fabrics and entertainment. You will receive attention every step of the planning process. All wedding packages are customized to fit your specific needs.

*Contact our office today for a complimentary initial consultation*

Wedding packages:

Credere (Day-of Coordination) Reale (Limited Planning and Limited Design) Tutto (Full Wedding Planning & Design)

(805) 455-6608 / giseli@immaginareevents.com / Visit our website

We look forward to speaking with you.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michele Married on 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Giseli was absolutely amazing. My wedding wouldn鈥檛 have happened without her.
    From the very beginning of planning to the very end, she was always there with great advice. She gave us so many ideas and really kicked off the wedding planning for us. I don't know what I would have done without her on our wedding day! She went above and beyond with helping us make our wedding day perfect. I was able to enjoy my wedding because of her wonderful work.聽
    Words can't express how happy and thankful I am.
    Brianna Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about Giseli!!
    My husband and I were getting married in Santa Barbara but live up in the Bay Area. We were looking for someone who knew the area and could help with some suggestions on vendors. Being a planner myself, I had very high expectations. The moment I spoke with Giseli on the phone, I felt at ease! She knows Santa Barbara so well, has so much experience and relationships with vendors and venues and is so nice! She gave me so many amazing suggestions on vendors along the way, I ended up hiring all of her recommendations!
    Anytime I had a question or concern along the way she was there for me right away! She knew our venue like the back of her hand which was so helpful from trying to plan from out of town.
    Hiring Giseli was the best decision we ever made! She calmed me down in my panic moments, is so organized, is always one step ahead and prepared for anything.

Our wedding day went seamlessly and I owe it all to Giseli and her amazing vendor recommendations! Not only was everything organized and coordinated perfectly but she truely made my vision come to life! I couldn鈥檛 be happier with how our day turned out.
    Thank you So much Giseli!!!
    Steven Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Giseli was a blessing! I could not imagined having anyone else coordinating our wedding.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with, overly flexible and very professional. She asked all the questions, and managed all the details we had not thought about. The wedding went smooth and we were left to only care about enjoying the day while she took care of the rest. The review, meeting and preparation she did, behind the curtains and with us made all the difference.

I highly recommend her for a coordinator, and we are so lucky that she was available!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

COMPLETE weddings + events COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Giseli is wonderful, organized and professional. We had the pleasure of working with her on a recent wedding and the couple was so thrilled and had nothing but good things to say about Giseli. She also makes things easy on the wedding professionals, as she is very organized and on top of things, throughout the whole planning process and the day of. She had even given birth in the middle of it all and never missed a beat!

Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Giseli is Amazing!!

Weddings by Ariel Weddings by Ariel Wedding Officiants

Giseli has a great energy! She is easy and fun to work with and always on top of the details. She puts together beautiful and smooth weddings. Thanks for making our job easier, Giseli!

Tobin Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 43 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

PO Box 5043 Santa Barbara, 93150
Location of (Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding