Tampa, FL 33617 Map · Phone number

About Glitz Events, LLC

Glitz Events helps brides-to-be plan their weddings by providing chic and creative event management services. We manage all the details, allowing brides to have a relaxing event and shine bright on their special day. Your vision, your style, your day….we make it happen!

Other couples have also viewed

• Flawless Fêtes
glitzevents119
glitzevents164

7 Reviews for Glitz Events, LLC

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Amy during my wedding planning. I only booked the day-of (month-of) package and feel like I got much more than that! I booked Glitz Events almost a year before my actual wedding date. Amy checked in with me at the beginning of every month to make sure I was hitting the points I needed to get done. She gave me a list of her preferred vendors to get me started and looked over all the contracts I had. She was super organized even though she was just a guiding hand for the first few months. Once crunch time set in, she was amazing. She settled my nerves during our first meeting as she had every detail I had been sending over the past year in a binder and knew all the little things that I still hadn't thought about. On the day of, I felt like I did not need to stress since she was there. Amy was easy to work with and always friendly and open to ideas. I really appreciated all her work!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Veena · Married on 05/28/2017

Amy Kladis makes your wedding day everything you could imagine and more. She is so dedicated to ensuring every last detail is accounted for, and that your vision of your day goes above and beyond. I cannot say anything else besides she's the best. She puts you at ease and makes sure your big day is smooth sailing. I would highly recommend her for any of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I couldn't have even imagined my wedding day would be as perfect as it was and a huge part of that is because of Amy at Glitz Events. I would recommend her to anyone. I interviewed a few wedding planners and when I met Amy I knew I had to go with her. She is organized and on top of everything and is so sweet and always makes you feel relaxed and calm. I honestly can't say enough good things about her or this company! She was constantly giving me checklists for the month and making sure I had every detail of my wedding covered! It was such a relief to feel like I didn't have to remember every tiny detail on my own or worry that I was forgetting something major! I was very involved in the planning and decorating of my wedding including making most of my decorations. I had a very particular image in mind of the boho chic wedding of my dreams, and when I dropped off everything I had made and collected over the last year, I knew she would be able to bring my image to life. I was right! When I walked in to the reception, I was blown away. I felt a huge relief seeing that Amy had executed my vision perfectly-if anything it was even better than I imagined! I was on cloud nine and continued to be the entire night as everything went flawlessly. Of course there were issues that I learned about after the wedding, but she was so amazing at handling them without involving me. She always made sure I had my favorite drink in hand and that I was had everything I needed. On the day of my wedding Amy had help from Tara who was equally as sweet and caring and on top of things as Amy! I had danced the night away and was getting hot, and Tara literally took the hairband out of her hair to give it to me! She then went to make sure the venue turned the air down for me. That is just one example of the way they will go above and beyond for their customers. Even my husband has told me at least ten times how happy he is that I chose Amy and how great she was through the entire wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Glitz Events, LLC's reply:

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for the kinda words. We had so much fun at your wedding.

Glitz Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rent-All City Wedding Rentals

Glitz Events, and Amy K. specifically, should be the only person you call when you have an upcoming event. We are doing a HUGE wedding in conjunction with Glitz Events in November. Amy personally built a remarkably thorough Quote with all of the items that the wedding will need. Their expertise and knowledge in our industry is hard to come by. Do yourself a favor and call Glitz Events for your next event!

• Tampa, 33617 See on map
    Location of (Glitz Events, LLC)