Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ginger and You Events

The best decision you'll make all your engaged life.

Coordination isn't just about planning your wedding - Coordination is about excellent execution of your incredible wedding details. We know you have put countless hours into planning your wedding; researching venues, vendors, floral design, rentals, dress designs, bridesmaid dresses, bow ties, color palettes... the list goes on! Your planning is what makes the wedding, and what makes it happen is coordination

>> Find out MORE at: www.GingerandYou.com <<

Be the couple that makes the right choice in hiring coordination to come alongside you to support, affirm and ensure your event goes as planned. Ginger + You is here to help make sure your vision is captured, comes to life & is enjoyed by all!

Along with day-of coordination, we offer help with design planning as well! Check out our webpage for more photos of our design work, events we had the honor of taking part in and see if we might be a good fit for you and your event!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)

I am a venue owner that offers full event management/coordination as well as an optional package to the venue rental. I had the pleasure of working with Ginger & You Events at our venue this past month which was a great experience as a venue owner. Our mutual client had contracted Leann and her team ahead of time for event coordinating and although we are used to managing our own venue's events, Leann and her team were very professional and blended very well with our venue and staff. It was an enjoyable day and we would welcome their teams service at our venue any time. Well done Leann!

Profile Picture Temple`, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leann, Ginger and You Events, was absolutely terrific to work with. As Mother of Bride, I was somewhat reluctant when my daughter said she wanted a wedding planner. I thought, oh we can do that. Boy, was I wrong and will be the first one to say, do not try and do it yourself. Leann is a MUST have as your wedding coordinator. She took all our worries away and delivered the wedding of our daughter's dreams. She thought of things I would never have thought of and handled everything. She listens and has such good insight, vision and recommendations. Listen to her, she knows what she is doing. Her eye for detail is wonderful. Having Leann allowed us to relax and really enjoy our daughter's spectacular wedding! Plus, she is simply a delight to work with. I cannot give her high enough ratings. She is fabulous! Thank you Leann

Profile Picture Janny, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

i stumbled upon Ginger and You Events one day while looking for wedding inspiration on Instagram. My husband and I weren't looking for a wedding coordinator (we weren't willing to spend the money), but wedding! I hired her on the spot!

Ever since she came on board the team for the wedding, Leann was nothing but encouraging, organized, creative, responsible, and fun! We honestly could not have had our wedding successfully without her. My husband says that his only regret about our wedding was that we didn't hire Leann for full coordination services. Our families, bridal party, officiants, and other vendors all commented on how great Ginger and You Events was to work with.

Leann put the joy back into planning our wedding, she turned the entire experience around for us and we are so grateful.

HIRE HER! You won't ever regret it.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Ginger and You Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1455063193543 autumn  nick 0858
220x220 sq 1455063174401 autumn  nick 0489
220x220 sq 1455063165316 autumn  nick 0715
220x220 sq 1443219077089 katie and peter send off

We've worked with Leann a couple of times now and have been totally impressed by a couple of main things: her styling and design sense, and her ability to balance all of the challenges of a wedding day! She has a wonderful vision and creativity for creating a beautiful event, and she brings a calm, confident, and collected demeanor to coordinating a wedding day. Every wedding is unique and presents it's own "puzzle" to figure out, and we've witnessed Leann thinking clearly and quickly under pressure while creating perfect solutions. As wedding photographers, we've worked with many different planners/coordinators and these traits to us are essential in this line of work. Leann is excellent at what she does!

It was an absolute joy working with Leann from Ginger and You! I would highly recommend her to any couple or client seeking an experienced, creative, and friendly event coordinator. We hope to work with you again, Leann!

Leann was great to work with on the New Years Eve wedding we just partnered on. She managed the details and communicated them to me and the Reedville Catering Team so that we could plan and deliver a beautiful event to the bride and groom. I really appreciated her attention to detail and follow through. I would highly recommend her to help you coordinate your next event!

Working with Leann at Ginger and You Events is a genuine pleasure. She always maintains a friendly and professional demeanor with the vendors she works with, and will go to any length to make her clients happy. The timeline events throughout a wedding are seamless, and the vendors are always well-informed. A planner sets the tone for an event, and Leann's positivity has a way of making everyone feel like they are on the same team.

Leann of Ginger and You Events was a pleasure to work with. She was on top of the details as well as the overall plan. She was easy to communicate with both prior to the event and on the day of. So looking forward to working with her again!

Oregon City, OR 97045   See On Map