Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number

About Furlong Event Design

Furlong Event Design Together we can create the day of your dreams!
From the theme and color scheme, to the location and vendors,
Furlong Event Design will create a wedding completely based on your style and personality. We take the guesswork out of the planning process.

You can depend on our knowledge, experience, and creativity to guide you through all of your planning needs.
Offering "Day Of", "Month Of" and Full Service packages,
we can start from the very beginning or pick up right where you left off.

Please visit our website or contact us for more information, Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely,

cake by: Bon Bon Bakery
photo by: Garrett Photography cake by: Bon Bon Bakery
flowers by: Seaside Bloom
photo by: Garrett Photography flowers by: Seaside Bloom
The perfect beach wedding at "Oceanside Marina Suites"
The perfect beach wedding at "Oceanside Marina Suites"
largefloral
buffet
buffet2
lanterns
suit
table
casual table setings for a beach wedding
casual table setings for a beach wedding
great DIY project for a seaside theme!
great DIY project for a seaside theme!
smallhm1103 1
cake by: Bon Bon Bakery
photo by: Garrett Photography cake by: Bon Bon Bakery

3 Reviews for Furlong Event Design

Tijana · Married on 06/18/2011

Stephanie is amazing!! She and her staff did such a wonderful job as our day- of planners. You won't have to worry about anything on your special day, because you know it's in good hands. Even beyond her professionalism, she is just an incredibly nice and warm person. It really puts me at ease. I just wish all our vendors were like her!! I would definitely recommend her to other brides!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2008

Stephanie Furlong has been an amazing wedding planner thus far. We have just booked our site and the wedding is a year out, but she has done an extensive amount of research based on our wants and needs. She set up a very detailed budget that we could use as guidance based on what we explained we were in the market for. She has great, creative ideas which is awesome because I am kind of oblivious in this department. Overall, I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner. She has an eye for anything wedding related and we are thoroughly happy with her expertise.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2005

Stephanie was an asset to helping me plan a beautiful wedding. I was often indecisive and she was super helpful in supporting me with great ideas, but not pushing them on me. Her personality compliments her line of work and makes the day smooth, stress-free and wonderful.
    She treats every detail as if it were for her own wedding. She is also excellent at working with the vendors on getting things just right and done on-time. She's AMAZING!

Furlong Event Design FAQ

• Dom Cooley Photography
    Dom Cooley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love when Dominic and I show up to shoot a wedding and Stephanie, the owner of Furlong Event Design is coordinating. Not only does she do an exceptional job coordinating weddings, she will be sure you and your guest experience the most perfect magical day of your lives. We love to rave about Stephanie and her wonderful team. You will sigh with relief, having such an impeccably hard working woman like Stephanie managing your wedding day.

• Carlsbad, CA 92010 See on map