Carlsbad, Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number

About Furlong Event Design

Furlong Event Design is a wedding planning business based in Carlsbad, California, that serves the San Diego and Yuma areas. The owner, Stephanie Furlong, is a professional wedding coordinator who is passionate about making couples’ dreams a reality on their special day. Stephanie and her dedicated team at Furlong Event Design will take the guest work out of planning with their knowledge, experience and creativity.

Furlong Event Design will create a wedding celebration that is totally unique to the couples they work with, and completely based on their personality and style. Their wedding planning services include day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning options. Furlong Event Design also offers month-of services to couples planning one of the most exciting days of their lives in the Southern California region.

Wedding ring | Garrett Photography
Sweet couple
Sweet couple

3 Reviews for Furlong Event Design

Tijana · Married on 06/18/2011

Stephanie is amazing!! She and her staff did such a wonderful job as our day- of planners. You won't have to worry about anything on your special day, because you know it's in good hands. Even beyond her professionalism, she is just an incredibly nice and warm person. It really puts me at ease. I just wish all our vendors were like her!! I would definitely recommend her to other brides!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2008

Stephanie Furlong has been an amazing wedding planner thus far. We have just booked our site and the wedding is a year out, but she has done an extensive amount of research based on our wants and needs. She set up a very detailed budget that we could use as guidance based on what we explained we were in the market for. She has great, creative ideas which is awesome because I am kind of oblivious in this department. Overall, I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner. She has an eye for anything wedding related and we are thoroughly happy with her expertise.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2005

Stephanie was an asset to helping me plan a beautiful wedding. I was often indecisive and she was super helpful in supporting me with great ideas, but not pushing them on me. Her personality compliments her line of work and makes the day smooth, stress-free and wonderful.
    She treats every detail as if it were for her own wedding. She is also excellent at working with the vendors on getting things just right and done on-time. She's AMAZING!

Sent on 10/24/2008

Furlong Event Design FAQ

• Dom Cooley Photography
    Dom Cooley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love when Dominic and I show up to shoot a wedding and Stephanie, the owner of Furlong Event Design is coordinating. Not only does she do an exceptional job coordinating weddings, she will be sure you and your guest experience the most perfect magical day of your lives. We love to rave about Stephanie and her wonderful team. You will sigh with relief, having such an impeccably hard working woman like Stephanie managing your wedding day.

• Carlsbad Carlsbad, CA, 92010 See on map