New Gloucester, ME 04260 Map · Phone number

About Events By Noelle Lee

After years of planning events for friends and family, as well as full time for TD Bank, I found my passion for event planning. Having experience in a wide range of events I decided to create Events by Noelle Lee so that I could finally have my dream job by helping those seeking event planning help and in return creating memories for them! I graduated from Nichols College in 2011 with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a double degree in Sport Management and Marketing. I am a Maine native for a small town, New Gloucester where I currently live with my husband. I enjoy event planning, coaching basketball, snowmobiling and spending time with family. When my friends and family would have a party, weddings, showers, etc., I would find myself helping with the planning process. Whether it was coming up with ideas, finding vendors or decorating. I then saw that I had a passion for event planning and loved helping with someone's special moment and watching it become a memory! As this passion grew I started to plan events full time for TD Bank. During my time there I gained experience at a corporate level as well as for non-profits/fundraising. After being told time and time again how well I did planning and organizing events, I took the experience I had gained and decided to start my own business and this is how Events by Noelle Lee was created! I look forward to planning your next special event, whether it as a bridal shower, wedding, birthday party, corporate retreat, holiday party or family reunion. No matter what the occasion, I promise to turn your event into a lasting memory for you and your guest without the stress. Contact me today! eventsbynoellelee@gmail.com or (207) 576-9506

4a6dcf450418f46d 1444866467847 hotham wedding fb 633
Wedding cake
4a6dcf450418f46d 1444866467847 hotham wedding fb 633

3 Reviews for Events By Noelle Lee

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

Noelle was absolutely amazing! I can not recommend her highly enough. I booked her about a month before the wedding and she was very accommodating. She met with us during the rehearsal dinner to go over exactly what we needed for the big day (we were from out of town so unable to meet in person prior to that). This was a wedding in my parents backyard with a large amount of DIY and a serve yourself bar. Noelle and her assistant made sure everything was done on schedule and looked amazing. We just showed them an example of what we wanted on the table and she made it happen. She was able to make sure I had everything the way I wanted it without any drama.

I honestly think my wedding would not have went as smoothly as it did without Noelle's help. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Hanah · Married on 10/03/2015

Noelle is fabulous to work with as a person and is a consummate professional. She worked with us as a day of coordinator but she was there to help me through every step of the process if and when I needed it as well. Whenever I had random questions/concerns/thoughts she did not hesitate to offer her help so I have no doubt that working with her as our full event coordinator would have been a dream.

She handled all the rehearsal and day of details seamlessly and executed everything - even some little things I forgot to mention - exactly the way we wanted. (Mindreader!) She was also very familiar with all our vendors who were from various parts of Southern Maine which provided an additional level of ease and comfort.

Our families were in love with both her and her assistant Kayla and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/26/2015

Let me start by saying that I work planning events for my job and did a good amount of organization and planning but knew I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day so I was encouraged to find a Day of Coordinator. I did some research and met with another possible DOC but was overwhelmed by the cost and when I heard stories of some coordinators doing the work in advance but sending in a stand-in instead of themselves I was turned off by the whole thing. Rest assured that that isn't the case with Noelle! I was referred to her not by wedding wire but needed to spread the word and share how great Events by Noelle Lee are as a whole. I found out how reasonable Noelle was and she was friendly to boot so I went for it - bit the bullet and never looked back and we were all so glad we did. Noelle is professional and approachable and easy, she contacted all of our vendors in advance - met with us at our ceremony site and reviewed the entire weekend with us and helped manage our rehearsal which with our group was much like hearding cats - yet she did so with poise and ease. We chose to have a wedding at a camp where it was all adhoc and we had to coordinate with a lot of vendors in advance but come that weekend and the week prior Noelle took over so there was one less thing for us to worry about. The day of the wedding she arrived bright and early with her assistant (2 for the price of one!) and she went to work setting up our site and putting out all of our benches for the ceremony and hanging decorations all to my specific instructions and the place looked perfect! She cued us for the ceremony, helped with entrances and dealt with a very challenging catering situation - which I didn't know about til later because she ensured I wasn't bothered and could enjoy our wedding. After all of that she cleaned up and organized our decorations so the next day was just that much easier for us. Long story not so short - my whole family and guests all appreciated Noelle!

Sent on 10/01/2015