88 Fountain Street, Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning

Working from Bangor, Maine, Fiddleheads & Finery offer a premium level of wedding planning and coordination. Their life-long experience of the local area and close connection with vendors gives each client a dedicated service for their wedding. They aim to manage all aspects of the planning process while also sharing their work with their clients in an open and accessible manner.

Fiddlehead & Finery’s experience in the wedding industry gives them a unique advantage in running weddings with a smooth and stress-free approach. Above all, their priority is the vision of their clients, working with them over a number of sessions to create a tailored plan for their wedding day. On the day of your celebration, they can solve last-minute issues while also coordinating your wedding party to be in the right place at the right time. They offer a variety of packages, each coming with different benefits to suit your own needs and occasion.

Follow Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning on

5 Reviews for Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning

• Faith

Faith Kasukonis · Married on 06/11/2019

Out of State Planning Perfection

Gwen worked with me for a year from Texas to create the perfect vow renewal ceremony. Being from out of state, I knew I would need an expert to locate the best lodging, flowers, hair/makeup, dining, photographer and experiences within our budget. That's exactly what Gwen did. Our budget was small, as it was just the two of us escaping for a 10 year recommitment celebration, but Gwen managed to create a luxury experience for us, and she added details and personal touches I didn't know to ask for (such as her husband's grandparents' wedding napkins for our cake table, and a much less expensive, but much more private and more perfect wedding venue than what we were thinking). One of my favorite touches was the inn we stayed at. I fell in love with it instantly and knew if we had driven by and weren't staying staying there, I would have been upset! How Gwen knew that, I have no idea! My picky other half also liked it. He doesn't like BnBs where everyone eats at the same table, and the Norumbega provided the privacy during breakfast he likes (it was also delicious). I told Gwen that info and she found the perfect place. Our photos are gorgeous, our cake was so yummy, our officiant felt like she knew us for years! And Gwen found all these vendors for us. After our ceremony I would text her for recommendations on restaurants and she would respond immediately. You can't go wrong here! We would do it again and again!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning's reply:

Such a pleasure working with you this past year, Faith. I was so honored to be a part of such a sweet and meaningful ceremony. Cheers and many blessings for you and Ben for decades of memories to come.

Kara Morrison · Married on 10/13/2018

Gwen was amazing to work with!

Hiring Gwen was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. From the first phone call, I could tell she was going to be our planner. She asked questions about our story, our lives, and our wedding vision (which surprisingly many of the other planners didn't bother to ask). She and her assistant ensured our day was the best day of our lives, and it truly was. She created detailed timelines for the vendors, MOH, and Best Man which kept everyone on the same page and eliminated unnecessary questions. During the rehearsal she had our family and friends surround us in a "circle of love" which was so special. She instructed any and ALL questions/issues the entire day of our wedding to go directly to her, allowing my husband and I to relax and take our special day in.
    We highly recommend Gwen!! She was a pleasure to work with and was so easy going. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning's reply:

I loved working with you and Cory, I'm so glad I was able to take the stress away so you could enjoy your day/week together. Congratulations on a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you so much for the kind words!
    Cheers!
    Gwen

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning Pricing

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning Price Rates

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 88 Fountain Street Bangor, ME, 04401 See on map
    207-387-8242 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning)