88 Fountain Street, Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning

Helping to create joyful occasions that reflect you and your story. We are Mainers and lovers of black coffee. We love to sit and have long chats by the fire, but we also love to get up and go exploring whenever and wherever we can. Let us help you plan the wedding you deserve at the budget you can afford.

Follow Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning on

6186578dd0d6ade1 PicturePerfect
dsc 0680 51 930615

3 Reviews for Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning

Kara Morrison · Married on 10/13/2018

Gwen was amazing to work with!

Hiring Gwen was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. From the first phone call, I could tell she was going to be our planner. She asked questions about our story, our lives, and our wedding vision (which surprisingly many of the other planners didn't bother to ask). She and her assistant ensured our day was the best day of our lives, and it truly was. She created detailed timelines for the vendors, MOH, and Best Man which kept everyone on the same page and eliminated unnecessary questions. During the rehearsal she had our family and friends surround us in a "circle of love" which was so special. She instructed any and ALL questions/issues the entire day of our wedding to go directly to her, allowing my husband and I to relax and take our special day in.
    We highly recommend Gwen!! She was a pleasure to work with and was so easy going. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning's reply:

I loved working with you and Cory, I'm so glad I was able to take the stress away so you could enjoy your day/week together. Congratulations on a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you so much for the kind words!
    Cheers!
    Gwen
  • Courtney

courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Task Master Coordinator

We booked most of our vendors by the time my husband and I found Gwen. But working with, and having Gwen coordinate our wedding was such a pleasure. I can't tell you how many times she came to our rescue in our planning and day of. Our mothers and many of guests made remarks after how good it was to have her around. We were in constant contact with her the month leading up to our wedding. Anytime we had a questions or needed help figuring things out, Gwen was there. We highly recommend Gwen- she puts 100 percent of her heart and more, into every task. And adds the best energy to any room!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! You and Mark were so laid back and fun, it was so lovely to work with you. Congratulations on such a beautiful day. You two are amazing!

Cheers!
    Gwen

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Gwen was PERFECT! Everything was amazing from the planning to the clean up. She even handled a champagne emergency! I will definitely be using Gwen again for other parties!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Melissa! I loved working with you and your family. Congratulations!

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning Pricing

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning Price Rates

Fiddleheads & Finery Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2