Bangor, Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number

About Sweetest Thing Weddings

Sweetest Thing Weddings is a thoughtful wedding planner for couples in the Bangor, Maine area. This wedding planner helps couples create a day that is unique and meaningful to them. The planner first learns the couple’s vision, and uses this to take the reigns and execute the perfect wedding.

This wedding planner helps couples plan a wedding ceremony that is unforgettable. Sweetest Things Weddings offers full and partial planning for weddings. Couples can share their vision and give full control to the wedding planning team at this company, or use them only for the service with which they need assistance. The wedding planner can help couples with a number of wedding-day tasks. This includes budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists and vendor referrals. Sweetest Thing Weddings helps couples with all types of weddings, including:

• Civil weddings

Wedding venue
Wedding venue
Wedding portrait
Wedding portrait
abels boatyard for maine weddings
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
Ceremony
Ceremony
coastal glamor audra photography 0044
c64621b77752b14b 1478200822113 birch chuppah on the maine coast

11 Reviews for Sweetest Thing Weddings

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Amber is incredible. She works so hard to make your wedding dreams a reality. I was so happy to have her managing everything on my big day. THANK GOODNESS for people like her! My husband and I love her energy, outlook on life and passion for what she does. Thank you Sweetest Thing Weddings for everything!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Sweetest Thing Weddings's reply:

Michelle, you made my job easy... Thank you for trusting me and noticing all the details... xoxo

S · Married on 06/11/2016

Amber was awesome! She totally understood my vision and then took it to a whole other level. The floral arrangements were so beautiful and better than I had even imagined. I remember seeing inside our tent for the first time and being completely stunned. Amber also kept us sane leading up to the big day and was so on top of every little detail we really didn't have to worry about a thing and could focus on what was most important the day of our wedding. She was well worth every penny for that reason alone :) I 100% recommend Amber for your wedding flowers and/or coordination

Sent on 11/25/2016

Sweetest Thing Weddings's reply:

You, my love, were a dream to work with!! So organized and thoughtful about the entire process. Xoxo
  • F

Frederick & Carmen · Married on 06/14/2015

In planning and organizing our wedding Amber Small literally created it from our dream. The very first question she asked was “what is your vision”? From that point on, our wedding unfolded into the most beautiful little intimate destination wedding one could imagine. Amber left no stone unturned. She is highly organized, knowledgeable, superbly professional, responsive, resourceful, imaginative and a great listener. While she has marvelous ideas, she wants your wedding to be just that, yours. We trusted her and had no reservations about her judgment and her suggestions. We stayed put in NY and let Amber do her thing in Maine. A couple of weeks before the wedding we totally let it go and Amber handled it beautifully. In addition to all of this, we grew to love Amber and we still keep in touch. A year and a half later, we are still smiling about our wedding. We enjoyed our experience so much, we wish we could do it again, of course only if Amber planned it!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Sweetest Thing Weddings's reply:

Fred and Carmen, you were both so much fun to work with and I am blessed for the friendship that grew from helping you plan your vision!! Xo

Award

Sweetest Thing Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,003.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,501.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1