1309 Tree Ridge Rd., Richmond, VA 23231 Map · Phone number

About Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment

Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment has services that include but are not limited to:

Hourly Consultations
Dream Weddings
Destination Weddings
Fairytale Weddings

Complete Wedding Design to include Floral Arrangement and set up

Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment was created to help wedding couples with planning advice tailored to their event by creating and capturing originality and couture designs for todays modern clientele. We consistently aim to truly express the Art of Elegance and Ambiance with every Wedding.

Flowers for your Special Day
One of the things we love is when our couples look to us to create a custom bouquet and table design for their special day. Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainments style may be seen as couture with an eloquent flair .

Our Brides receive assistance with planning the design of arrangements that fit your style. We then guide you through the process of selecting your flowers and the design that suits you and your Groom.

Destination Weddings
Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment has been fortunate to provide many couples with Destination Wedding services. We guide and coordinate all of our couples Destination Wedding events.

Previous Brides that have used our services were delighted with the ease of our planning process because we screen all vendors and take care of all bookings, coordination and travel details. Basically, we strive to take care of every single detail from start to finish ensuring that all you, your wedding party and guests need to do is show up!

Creative Diva Edge
Cherjuana started her career as an event and travel planner in Richmond, Virginia in 1997. Her educational background includes Event andTravel Planning, Business and Human Resources Management. Her love and passion for Weddings and Travel have contributed to her attendance at some of the most elaborate tradeshows, site inspections and affairs offered within the Wedding and Travel Industries. This exposure has helped in developing the flair and eye for creating stylish weddings and events. Cherjuanas business background has also helped to form Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment. Cherjuana feels that every Bride should aspire to carry out their dream wedding, destination wedding or honeymoon while enjoying the unique experience without added stress and worries.

Follow Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment on

a0d123ac8cdbe9ca 1277996100038 01

3 Reviews for Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment

Tanya · Married on 04/15/2006

Cherjuana,

You're the best! You were there for me from beginning to end, pulling off a magnificent Wedding Day for us. We will definitely pass your name on to all of our friends, family and co-workers.

Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment is going to be very successful. We wish you the best of luck!

Tonya & Shawn

Sent on 07/01/2010

Venetta · Married on 06/26/2010

We planned our wedding with only 3 months notice. Cherjuana jumped right in and went to work offering ideas, suggestions, taking on additional tasks with very short notice, purchasing and designing decorations, my bouquet and transforming my wedding location into something out of a fairytale! Thank you sooo much!!!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Taniqua · Married on 09/17/2011

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

Ms. Morton started off as our planner but then she disappeared! I feel as though up to the point we canceled our contract that I did most of the planning and she just scheduled our meetings. She only attended 1 of our vendor meetings and gave us invitation books. I dealt and booked all of my vendors, worked our pricing, and kept up with my guest list. The wedding service she was using canceled my account, and she told me that it was a technical error. I contacted the company via email and they told me that Ms. Morton deactivated her account with them and that I couldn't access my saved work without opening an account. Then she stopped responding to my calls and emails, after 3 months of no contact I got an atty involved and she mysteriously called back claiming that her son had been ill and that she had been on vacation so she was unable to respond. I would not recommend her services to anyone that I know. I think this is reflective in her non-current website and only 2 reviews.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• ArtBPhotography Inc. Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Triple Crown Entertainment to all my clients!!! Beata Whitehead / Wedding Pro Photographer

• 1309 Tree Ridge Rd. Richmond, 23231 See on map
    Location of (Diva Weddings by Triple Crown Entertainment)