Philadelphia, PA 19121 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Darcy Law Couture LLC

I am designing Bridal and Evening wear in a way that brings out each woman's beauty. Together, we will design and create your perfect dream dress. I love getting to know new Brides and being able to make them look and feel more beautiful then ever. Being a recent Bride myself, I understand the importance of having the planning process be as stress free as possible. During our time together, you can access my references, experiences, and other valuable information that can also help you plan a perfect wedding. It's in my best interest to make this experience a once in a lifetime memorable one.

Your wedding dress experience includes:

Consultation

Additional items sold seperately:

Accessories: hand bags & wraps / jackets

Wedding Packages start from $2500 and up

Dresses for any occasion:

You can have a great little dress designed just for you! Whether it's a cocktail party, shower, rehearsal dinner, a special date, or you're going out with the girls, Darcy Law Couture will create the perfect design just for you! You will have an original dress that everyone will want but only you can have.

Dresses start from $350 and up.

Meet Darcy for coffee to discuss your ideas for the perfect dress this season! You will see your ideas come to life through illustration, select the fabrics, and begin the fittings! It's that easy!

Gold rosette accessory courtesy of Bonzi, make-up by Beke Beau, and photograhy courtesy of Laura...
MelanieMinherDarcyLawCouturegown
Wedding dress designed by Darcy Law Couture
Photography courtesy of Laura Eaton. Wedding dress designed by Darcy Law Couture
Draped red jersey dress designed by Darcy Law Couture
Photography courtesy of Laura Eaton. Draped red jersey dress designed by Darcy Law Couture
SCAN0043
Darcy Law Couture LLC
This dress is being designed for a Bride who won my "inspire me with your story and I will design...
SCAN0008
MelanieMinherDarcyLawCouturegown
Wedding dress designed by Darcy Law Couture

5 Reviews for Darcy Law Couture LLC

Kimberly · Married on 07/04/2009

I was honored to receive a couture wedding dress made by Darcy Law Couture, LLC for my July 4th wedding at the Oxon Hill Manor Mansion. When I became engaged in 2008, I visited several of the premier wedding dress design stores in the Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. area. However, I was unable to find the perfect dress to accentuate my silhouette. At that point, I realized that my dream dress existed but would not be found on any of the racks in the bridal stores in my area. I spent months searching for a wedding dress designer and after much diligence I had the pleasure of discovering Darcy Law Couture, LLC via WeddingWire.

During our initial meeting, I was impressed by Darcy Law's ability to not only understand my vision for my wedding gown but also her ability to transform my vision into a freehand sketch of my wedding dress right before my very own eyes. Watching Darcy Law sketch my dream wedding dress was like watching Pablo Picasso or Mary Cassat create a masterpiece on raw canvas. She has a light that emerges from her eyes when she sketches and transforms your vision into reality. This sketch became the blueprint for my wedding dress design and affirmed my belief that Darcy Law is truly a fashion genius and an icon of our times.

On July 4, 2009, I married my prince charming in a garden wedding ceremony. From the moment I donned my Darcy Law Couture, LLC wedding dress I could not stop smiling because I felt like a true princess. My dress is a white silk organza rouched sweetheart neckline beaded with pearls and sequins, 5" lace trim with French pearls and clear sequin beading accent the waist and hem line of this beautiful strapless trumpet gown. White silk organza with diamond corded pattern and clear sequin detail drapes the body and gently flows with a 3" pleated silk organza border that sweeps the floor down to a chapel length train. My veil is an oval veil trimmed with lace that comes down to the knee and completes my wedding dress look. (Please feel free to email me for pictures of this exquisite wedding gown.)

Darcy Law has a keen understanding of haute couture whether you desire a sweetheart neckline with a box pleat or a ballerina neckline with a cathedral train your wedding attire will be simply divine. If you are blessed to be able to retain Darcy Law for our wedding dress design you will not be disappointed. Darcy Law Couture, LLC is a force to be reckoned with in couture wedding design.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Stacey · Married on 05/23/2009

Darcy was AMAZING... she designed a gown for me to wear to a black-tie wedding. Everything was perfect and the dress is amazing. I would def recommend Darcy's services to anyone that is looking for a special dress for any occasion. She was able to design a dress around me and now I have a perfect dress that is timeless and classic.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Amy · Married on 10/14/2007

I had tried on many wedding dresses and never got the "this is it!" feeling. I never cried or felt that I couldn't take one off. In fact, I was mostly disappointed. There were parts of dresses that I liked, but no dress incorporated everything that I wanted. I decided to meet with Darcy to see what ideas she had. Darcy is very perceptive and creative with a unique gift for bringing visions to life. When I embarked on this journey with Darcy, I had no real picture in mind of what my dress would look like. I had a vague idea of what style I wanted and some ideas for how I pictured myself. I shared my thoughts with Darcy and was blown away by the drawing she came back with just days later that incorporated all of the elements I had mentioned in a way I could never have imagined. Just looking at the drawing had me all teary and I knew that this was my dress. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with Darcy and watching my dress take shape and seeing her enthusiasm for creating something that was so special to me. For the most part we stuck to her original design, but she did suggest some adjustments and embellishments along the way that helped me feel more comfortable, supported and beautiful! I ended up with the dress of my dreams that was made especially for me with beautiful, personal details such as the "Amy and Brandon" blue beading on the underside (my "something blue"!). I am so grateful to Darcy for her tireless efforts to ensure that the dress was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Darcy Law Couture LLC 1
    See your wedding dress ideas come to life in a custom Bridal illustration by Darcy Law.
    Ever wish you could see your ideas come to life in your very own Bridal Illustration? Darcy Law Couture is providing brides with their chance to have an illustration made based on the ideas behind their perfect wedding dress. Simply email Darcy Law (darcylaw@gmail.com) with your ideas including: silhouette style, any beading/rhinestone/trim details desired, location of wedding, time of year, and dress budget. Within a few days, you will receive your Couture Illustration along with detailed information on how your dream dress can be yours for your Big Day! Have some fun and see how you can design your very own wedding dress! **There is no obligation upon receiving your Illustration.
  • Darcy Law Couture LLC 2
    Free Couture Wedding Dress Consultation.
    Set up a free consultation with Darcy Law Couture and see what your dream wedding dress could be! You will sit down for a private meeting with Darcy and share your thoughts as the designer puts your ideas into illustrations right before your eyes! Every Bride deserves to have the dress of their dreams on their wedding day. Call today for your free consultation! 267-251-4365

• Philadelphia, 19121 See on map