The Bridaltown Boutique

3801 Germantown Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About The Bridaltown Boutique

Established in 1975, Bridaltown Boutique offers a large collection of traditional bridal gowns for women seeking a high-quality gown at an affordable price.

As a family-owned business we take pride in providing high quality customer service.

The Bridaltown Boutique provides an outstanding collection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses and mothers gowns offering real value pricing.

​We strive to provide a relaxed bridal experience with the support and experience only a personal bridal consultants can offer.

• The Ivory Concept
  • L&H Couture
  • Dressed In Love Bridal Suite
  • Fit 'N Image

3 Reviews for The Bridaltown Boutique

• Brianna

Brianna Graham · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Bridaltown Boutique

I traveled from NY to PA just to see about a dress and when i arrived, we received the most warming welcome from Linda. She was very attentive. She allow me the freedom to try on as many dresses as i wanted and was very patient with me. with every dress i tried on i found multiple things that i loved. in the misted we took a break and the shop even paid for our eating expenses. we had fun she helped make the experience one to remember. I would definitely recommend this boutique for all your bridal needs.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jeffrey · Married on 04/28/2012

0.5
      0.0

Bridaltown of Collegeville has the worst customer-service I’ve ever experienced, I don’t know how they are still in business. My Bride to Be found a dress at Bridaltown of Collegeville, the initial shopping experience was ok, but once they have the dress and your money, forget it! After my new wife bought the dress, she scheduled a few fittings leading up to our big day; she was told the alteration cost would be $150. At the first fitting I received a call from my crying wife because she was told she had to pay $400 up front or the appointment would be cancelled right then and there. After calming my wife down, I told her to ask for a manager or the owner to help get this resolved…”He is the owner” she responded. After a tough day, my wife scheduled the final fitting for a week and a half before our wedding. She called a few days in advance to confirm the appointment and got anything but help or service. The first person said she wasn’t in the system and to call back next week, the next person said the alterations would not be done before the wedding. After 4 different phone calls, the folks at Bridaltown “allowed” her to come in for her final fitting. We had a few restless nights not knowing what kind of crap they would pull this time. The alterations got done and she had her dress.

An hour before our ceremony, all of the alterations started to become un-done, the dress could not even stay up without someone holding. Over a half dozen safety pins later and a fair amount of stitching from a few friends, we were able to start the ceremony 35 minutes late because the dress FELL A PART.

Sent on 05/03/2012

0.0

This place is an absolute nightmare! The manager is incredibly rude; the staff is a joke and the seamstress can barely see! The place is dirty, the dresses are ugly and when they tell you that your dress will be in by a certain time, that is a lie. The wedding is next Saturday and the dress just came in, less than a week before and now it needs to be fitted! They overcharge. They try to make you feel like they are of course right. I spoke to the manager and he keep refering to his receipts; obviously he has been through this before and has covered himself. GET OUT OF THERE. DO NOT GO IN!

Sent on 08/17/2012

• 3801 Germantown Pike Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Bridaltown Boutique)