PO Box 2368, Leesburg, VA 20177 Map · Phone number

About Blue Square Productions

Wedding Videography -

We are a husband and wife team, dedicated to capturing every element of your memorable day! We offer a variety of packages to fit any budget.

Follow Blue Square Productions on

IMG 1177 293
anne26lewis10131

6 Reviews for Blue Square Productions

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

I interviewed 3 photographers after narrowing down the massive lists, and it came down to Karen and Best Photography. I went with Karen because her package actually includes prints and three albums (one large and two smaller) for about the same price as the others. Who knew that lots of photographers charge extra, later, for albums? What good are wedding pix sitting on a disc? And while I love making albums on Shutterfly, I wanted professional grade for our wedding. Karen was super nice from the first meeting. We also went with an engagement package to do some test shoots. I wanted to be sure that given the difference in skin tones between my husband and me, that neither of us would be over/under exposed. She spent over an hour with us around Leesburg, and we got amazing shots! Magazine layout quality! For the wedding day, she and husband spent the day with us, and we ended up with over 1500 shots to chose from, not an easy task when the shots are all basically fabulous. I would highly recommend her for quality, value and professionalism. Everyone raved about the shots. She was super sweet, especially with our son.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • raya_esca

rhea · Married on 08/08/2009

How many times can you watch your wedding video? NOT ENOUGH if its by blue sq! i literally cried a few times when i watched our video. it was exactly what we wanted, covered all the highlights in an interesting and artistic style. karen and pernell did a fabulous job. you cant get sick of ur video- its never boring bec they catch all the details and flows so smoothly. they were beyond flexible. they even stayed an extra half hour to get more footage without charging us. they are an awesome team! i even made a few changes after got the video, and they were more than accommodating. you must hire them.

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • O

Annie · Married on 06/20/2009

It was so much fun working with Blue Square Productions. They listened to what we wanted (even though I wasn't really sure what I wanted) and met my husband's high quality standards for photos and video quality (he's a blue ray snob). We got beautiful photos, an awesome video set to songs we picked with highlights, the day and a fun montage of everyone dancing. We also got the raw footage that my husband will (one day) play around with and the rights to reprint our photos.
    We couldn't be happier with Blue square and we have great wedding mementos!
    ~Annie and David

Sent on 02/12/2010

Blue Square Productions FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Morton's The Steakhouse, Reston
    Morton's The Steakhouse, Reston Restaurant Weddings

In 2009, Blue Square Pro. partnered with Morton’s The Steakhouse on a Special Occasion Open House. The event was a great success! A year later, when I got married, they were my first choice in photography. The pictures were amazing! Check out their blog at: http://www.bluesquarepro.blogspot.com/

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

Pernell and Karen are a dream to work with - they coulnd't be any nicer, and their work is top-notch... I highly recommend them!

• Ayr Hill Events
    Ayr Hill Events Wedding Planners

I've worked with Blue Square Productions in the most demanding way possible: They were the videographers for my own wedding! They were lively and fun to work with leading up to the wedding, and had great ideas for our video. On the day of the wedding, my husband and hardly knew they were there. They showed great respect for us, our guests, and our event. The final product is beautiful, and we still watch it a few times a year. They even caught some details our photographer missed. Best of all, they're now offering photography in addition to video, and they're just as talented with stills as they are with action. If Blue Square Productions is available on your wedding date, then I can't recommend them highly enough.

• PO Box 2368 Leesburg, 20177 See on map