2033 Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique

Bliss Bridal Shop is a full service bridal salon offering current styles in designer wedding dresses, bridal veils, and accessories.

The majority of our inventory has never been worn; they're sample gowns from other bridal salons. Bridal gowns once worn from private consignors must be a modern style and must have been professionally cleaned. We consistently have 400 - 500 gowns in stock in sizes 0 to 30. Our average price range is between $800-$1400. We offer designer gowns at a discounted price! You'll find gowns from well-known bridal houses Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, Alvina Valenta, Amy Kuschel, Jasmine, and more!

We work by appointment, and allow 90 minutes for bridal appointments. We can accommodate up to 5 guests. Feel free to pull up your Pinterest boards or inspiration wedding dresses for your initial consultation. Each bride has their own bridal suite and bridal consultant to assist them in finding the wedding gown of their dreams!

We also outfit the gentlemen with a full line of tuxedo rentals from Jim's Formal Wear.

Schedule your appointment now!

Follow Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique on

Bliss Bride Johanna
amanda harlowe
angela bride
Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique
Ashton said Yes to the Dress!
Ashton said Yes to the Dress!
brianna w

Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique 7
  • Kate

Kate Martin · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Kind Owner

The owner helped me find and try on eight different gowns. Ultimately, she selected the dress I bought! She encouraged my mom and me to discuss our thoughts before providing her own opinion. Our experience was relaxed and enjoyable. I'd highly recommend looking through her selection!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Wow! I'm not one to take blind suggestions from strangers but I'm sure glad I did! Bliss was nothing short of perfect. From the beginning, I felt like it was truly my day and everyone wanted to make sure that I accomplished what I came to do. Savannah, who is the biggest gem there ever was, was absolutely fantastic. She kept up a conversation with me during the whole appointment, which made it much less stressful to be hopping in and out of dresses for an hour. I never felt like anyone was rushing me or pushing me to try on/buy something that I wasn't into. She was very respectful of my wishes, although I definitely bought a dress I never thought I'd buy because it was just too perfect! The icing on the cake, however, was that they were more than respectful/conscious of my budget. One of my biggest fears was that i would have to "cheapen up" my dress options in order to fit my budget. Well, wouldn't you know, that dress that I never thought I'd be buying was WAY UNDER BUDGET. I was absolutely floored. If you live within driving distance (I drove about 1-1.5 hours to get here), and you don't go to Bliss, you're surely missing out on a fabulous shopping experience. Thank you all SO much for making my shopping day so easy and fun!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique's reply:

We are all tickled pink by your kind words. Thank you so much Kaitlyn for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. You have made our day!

Samantha · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Sarah was my consultant at Bliss Bridal and did an amazing job helping me find exactly what I wanted! I already knew what style I wanted and she helped me find several options for me to try on! I ended up saying yes to the second dress I tried on. The dress I found was exactly what I was looking for and was half the price of the other dresses I was looking at in other boutiques! I would definitely recommend coming to Bliss Bridal before making a final decision on a wedding dress, you never know what you will find!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• On Pointe Designs
    On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

Bliss really is where dreams and budgets meet! Fabulous couture gowns at non-couture prices! Best part - most of them have never been worn! Icing on the cake - Jessica and her staff will ensure your shopping experience is every bit as special as it should be!

• Strouse Photography
    Strouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Bliss Bridal has amazing gowns at incredible prices! Several of our brides have gotten their incredible dresses from Jessica and all the girls at Bliss! Also, the owner, Jessica, is the sweetest thing ever! Highly recommend Bliss Bridal!

• Jessica Maida
    Jessica Maida Wedding Photographers

Jessica and Beth at Bliss Bridal Consignment Shop are two of the most kind and caring people you will ever meet. I love that their inventory is always changing and updating giving brides fresh new looks at more affordable prices. Every bride deserves to look amazing on her day and I have seen first hand how Jessica works to make each of her brides feel just that. As a wedding professional, she has been extremely easy to work with, always accommodating and supportive and it's always just a joy each time!

• 2033 Huguenot Road Richmond, 23235 See on map