1517-D N. Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23229 Map · Phone number

About Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner

As Richmond’s oldest bridal store, Tiffanys Bridal proudly celebrates more than 45 years of Tiffanys brides. Sharon Townsend, current owner and manager, fondly recalls the old-fashioned personal service she received when purchasing her gown from Tiffanys 40 years ago. After making the store her own, she moved it to a spacious new boutique in the Ridge Shopping Center. She and her consultants have since dedicated their time to carrying on the Tiffanys tradition, ensuring that all brides enjoy the special attention that makes shopping at Tiffanys a memorable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Offering one of the largest selections of designer bridal gowns, Tiffanys also carries formal wear for the entire bridal party, from your groom to your mother. You'll also find fabulous accessories, including jewelry, veils and headpieces, and our services include alterations, pressings and gown preservation. Be part of the tradition: be a Tiffanys bride.

• Annalise Bridal Boutique

174 Reviews for Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner

• Heather

Heather Fowler · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience!

I scheduled an appointment with Tiffany's Bridal after previously going to a different boutique without having any luck. Before arriving, I was not very excited and just wanted to get the appointment over with, however the customer service and friendliness I was met with the moment I walked through their doors turned my mood around immediately. My stylist, Amanda, was absolutely wonderful. She really listened to my likes/dislikes, and worked within my budget to find dresses that suited my taste. After I had tried on numerous dresses and Amanda had noticed features I really liked about certain ones, she was able to suggest a dress that I had not picked myself, and it turned out being the perfect match. She was also able to work out a plan so that I could purchase the dress for an upcoming sales price instead of full price.

I scheduled my appointment on a Tuesday, and nearly had the shop to myself. I cannot speak to how busy they are on the weekends, but my weekday experience was calm, quiet, personal, and un-rushed. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend both Amanda and Tiffany's Bridal to any bride searching for the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is much appreciated by everyone at Tiffanys Bridal. So happy for you and we look forward to assisting you as you prepare for your special day.

Congratulations and our very best wishes,
    Sharon, Amanda and The Tiffany's Staff
  • Molly

molly denman · Getting married on 10/10/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

I had such an amazing experience at Tiffany's. Jennifer was so awesome to work with. She took the time to listen to me and really figure out what I was looking for in a dress. I had a really fun time with her trying on dresses. She picked out the dress I ended up buying. Sharon, the owner was wonderful as well! Overall my experience was perfect, I would highly recommend making an appointment!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking your time to give Tiffanys Bridal such a kind review, we appreciate it so much. We all enjoyed having you visit with us. You looked lovely in the gown you selected! We look forward to assisting you as you prepare for this very special day! Congratulations and Best Wishes , Sharon and Jennifer and The Tiffanys Staff
  • Robin

Robin Ledbetter · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend

Sharon was so lovely and kind in helping me choose a wedding dress. Great experience!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoyed sharing in this special experience with you. You are going to be a lovely bride! Look forward to working with you as you prepare for this special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes always,
    Sharon and The Tiffanys Staff

• On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

No one in the Richmond area brings more expertise to wedding dress shopping than Tiffany's! There is a reason they have been in the business for years - they are the best! Stunning gowns, an extensive selection to match every girl's vision and outstanding customer service! That's what you will always get at Tiffany's!

• Bud Johnson Photography Wedding Photographers

What a great group of ladies waiting to dote on you and wait on you hand & foot at Tiffany's Bridal! They have the sweetest ladies that are so helpful in picking through the many styles they have on hand to find the perfect dress for you. They are patient and want what looks best on you and what makes you feel like the dreamy bride you always imagined. We highly recommend them!

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys always recommends Tiffanys to our couples who are looking to look their best on their wedding day! Tiffanys has a great selection of wedding attire for everyone! And their customer service is great and always delivered with a smile! We highly recommend making an appointment to check out their great selections!

• 1517-D N. Parham Rd Richmond, 23229 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner)