Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner Reviews

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Ariel
    Ariel H. Getting married on 11/04/2023

Amazing experience!

My appointment went exceptionally well and I couldn’t be happier. Katie assisted me and my bridal crew with finding my perfect dress and helping me with all the extras I desired. I would most certainly recommend Tiffany’s to any bride.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! So glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you in your gown when it arrives.
    Wishing you all the best always,
    Sharon, Katie and The Tiffanys Bridal Staff
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Getting married on 07/01/2023

Tiffanys Bridal Salon

My sister, the bride, was visiting from NYC and fortunately I was able to obtain an appointment during her visit. My sister is a mature bride and was having difficulty finding a dress that was age appropriate. Our consultant, Becki understood exactly what my sister was searching for in a dress and she found the perfect one, the dress. I was so impressed with the level of service we received and highly recommend Tiffanys Bridal to any bride searching for her perfect gown. Especially the mature brides, like my sister.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

It was a pleasure to assist you and your sister so glad she found the perfect gown for her wedding!
    Everyone at Tiffanys Bridal wishes your sister a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of blessings. We look forward to seeing her pictures.
    Congratulations,
    Sharon, Becki and The Tiffanys Staff
    Justine T. Married on 09/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wouldn't have my prefect dress without Tiffanys Bridal.

I cannot thank Tiffanys Bridal enough for helping me find my dream wedding gown, Mother of the Bride dress and Mother of the Groom dress! I traveled 3 hours to visit Tiffanys and am so grateful I did. Not only did Sharon (the owner) open the store for me on a Sunday in the midst of COVID but she spent hours with me finding the perfect dresses and even helped my soon to be husband get an idea of Tux possibilities! I had tried my dream dress on at another salon but it was unfortunately out of my price range and the consultant never asked me for my desired
    price range. However, Tiffanys had the same gown (+ more veil options) within my budget and with the veil included it was less than the dress at the other store! Not to mention, this salon had more options than the other two salons I went to combined and Sharon did not pull a single dress I could not afford!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Justine. It was my pleasure to help you find the perfect gown for your wedding day! You are going to be a beautiful bride in the gown you selected. I enjoyed meeting you and your Mother and Sister. I look forward to working with you as you prepare for your wedding day.
    Congratulations and Best Wishes,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 11/06/2021

Great Experience!

Had an amazing experience with Sharon and the Tiffany’s Bridal team. I went in with little idea of what I wanted and they were extremely helpful with navigating my thoughts and patient with how many dresses I tried on. So glad I was able to say yes to the dress with them!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for your kind review! I enjoyed working with you and am so glad you found your gown with Tiffanys. Looking forward to seeing you in your gown when it arrives.
    Congratulations and Best Wishes always,
    Kaitlynn C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience was absolutely amazing

Incredible experience ! Jessie was our helper and she did an amazing job and helped us pick out the perfect dress ! Would highly recommend this place !
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super flexible dream experience!

I had to reschedule my bridal appointment several times because of illness, schedule changes, and finally weather. Every time I called these ladies were so kind and happy to help figure out a new plan. When a snowstorm closed the shop on my appointment day, they opened special on a day they’re normally closed to accommodate me and other brides. Let me tell you, I worked with Becky that day and she was an absolute delight! When the dress I had been dreaming of was discontinued, she helped make what could have been a plus-sized girl’s nightmare a dream appointment. She helped me find options by the same designer that were similar, eventually lead to finding MY dress with just a little trial and very little error. I can’t wait to come back when my dress is ready!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Hi Katie, We enjoyed your visit to Tiffanys and so happy we could find you the gown of your dreams for your wedding day. Thank you for such a kind review, Becki enjoyed working with you as well.
    Congratulations and everyone at Tiffanys wishes you all the best as you plan for this very special day.
    We look forward to seeing you in your gown soon,
    Sharon, Becki and The Tiffanys Staff
    Courtney B. Married on 09/24/2021

I found my dream dress!

My maid of honor and I have been scheduling spontaneous bridal appointments over the last few months. Because my wedding is pretty far out, I went to Tiffany's with NO intentions of purchasing. Prior to my visit at Tiffany's, I had David's bridal appointment that resulted in a disappointing experience. As I searched for a nearby bridal shop, I called Tiffany's to see if they did walk-ins. I was told that it was appointment only but because they were having a floor sale, I could come in and take a look. Mind you, they closed at 5:00 pm and I made this phone call at 4:25 pm. I arrived at approximately 4:35 pm and I was greeted at the door and invited to look around. As I scrambled through a few gowns an associate told me I could try on a few if I liked. Six gowns later, I was given a dressing room and consultant, ready to assist me with anything I needed. Note, by this time, I'm sure it was about 4:50 pm. As I slipped into the first dress (chosen by my maid of honor) I immediately fell in love!! I was overcome with emotion and a little upset because I had no intentions of finding my dress that day, especially with the absence of my mother, grandmother, and sister. Long story short, my consultant, Becki, made arrangements for me to come in the next morning (BEFORE OPENING), with my family now present, to say yes to this dress!!! Becki was the sweetest, most amazing consultant and made it her duty to be sure I got the dress of my dreams! Side note: My dress was originally $1350 ... I paid $480.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed having you at Tiffanys and so happy you found your dream wedding gown! You looked amazing and we look forward to seeing pictures of your wedding day! Wishing you a wonderful wedding day and a fantastic future! Sharon, Becki and The Tiffanys Staff
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tiffany’s Bridal is simply the best!

My wedding was rescheduled to next year due to covid-19, however we decided to still get married this year in a small, backyard wedding. Tiffany’s Bridal was so accommodating and helpful in finding me ANOTHER dress for the backyard wedding that was on sale and still so beautiful!! Every single stylist at Tiffany’s is so sweet and welcoming, there is no other place I would’ve rather gotten my wedding dresses from!!

Also, shoutout to Amanda for finding my original dress. She made me feel confident in every dress I tried on and she listened to exactly what I envisioned for my dream dress which lead to finding “my yes dress!”

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure to assist you as you prepare for your small wedding as well as your reschedules wedding. Can't wait to see your pictures! We look forward to working with you and wish you all the best always,
    Best Regards, Sharon, Amanda and The Tiffany's Bridal Staff
    Brittany P. Married on 06/12/2021

Tiffanys Bridal Review

I had an amazing experience at Tiffany's. Sam L. was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is extremely patient & helped me pick out an assortment of dresses that catered to the style that I envisioned. I highly recommend visiting Tiffany's and requesting Sam as your stylist!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/11/2021

Great Experience

I LOVED shopping at Tiffany’s bridal! Each person there were out of their way to make every interaction great! I purchased my wedding dress and all the men’s suits through them. I had been shopping at a couple other bridal stores before coming to Tiffany’s and let me say- Tiffany’s is absolutely the best. The other stores made me feel bad about my budget and my size, but my experience at Tiffany’s was wonderful! They made me feel beautiful! I still do not have my wedding photos yet, so attached are photos others took and a bridal portrait.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Jessica for such a kind review. It was our pleasure having you as a Tiffany's Bride and we all enjoyed working with you as your prepared for your special day! Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations,
    Sharon and The Tiffanys Staff
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience!

I scheduled an appointment with Tiffany's Bridal after previously going to a different boutique without having any luck. Before arriving, I was not very excited and just wanted to get the appointment over with, however the customer service and friendliness I was met with the moment I walked through their doors turned my mood around immediately. My stylist, Amanda, was absolutely wonderful. She really listened to my likes/dislikes, and worked within my budget to find dresses that suited my taste. After I had tried on numerous dresses and Amanda had noticed features I really liked about certain ones, she was able to suggest a dress that I had not picked myself, and it turned out being the perfect match. She was also able to work out a plan so that I could purchase the dress for an upcoming sales price instead of full price.

I scheduled my appointment on a Tuesday, and nearly had the shop to myself. I cannot speak to how busy they are on the weekends, but my weekday experience was calm, quiet, personal, and un-rushed. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend both Amanda and Tiffany's Bridal to any bride searching for the perfect dress.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is much appreciated by everyone at Tiffanys Bridal. So happy for you and we look forward to assisting you as you prepare for your special day.

Congratulations and our very best wishes,
    Sharon, Amanda and The Tiffany's Staff
  • Opal
    Opal W. Married on 11/08/2020

Exceeded expectations

This bridal shop made my bridal shopping experience comforting and easy. Even during a pandemic, they provided amazing customer service.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Opal for your kind review, we are so happy we could help you find your gown and have fun doing so!
    Wishing you all the best always, Sharon and The Tiffanys Staff
    Robin L. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend

Sharon was so lovely and kind in helping me choose a wedding dress. Great experience!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoyed sharing in this special experience with you. You are going to be a lovely bride! Look forward to working with you as you prepare for this special day.
    Congratulations and best wishes always,
    Sharon and The Tiffanys Staff
    Molly D. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

I had such an amazing experience at Tiffany's. Jennifer was so awesome to work with. She took the time to listen to me and really figure out what I was looking for in a dress. I had a really fun time with her trying on dresses. She picked out the dress I ended up buying. Sharon, the owner was wonderful as well! Overall my experience was perfect, I would highly recommend making an appointment!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking your time to give Tiffanys Bridal such a kind review, we appreciate it so much. We all enjoyed having you visit with us. You looked lovely in the gown you selected! We look forward to assisting you as you prepare for this very special day! Congratulations and Best Wishes , Sharon and Jennifer and The Tiffanys Staff
    Jenna G. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Bridal Shop!

Tiffany’s is top notch. The greeted me by name everytime I walked inside and the staff is incredibly knowledgeable, professional but fun and personable at the same time. Thank you for so many great experiences Tiffany’s!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/19/2020

Great first experience

Bria-Nicole was my consultant for my first ever wedding dress shopping appointment. I wasn't sure what style I wanted and she did an amazing job helping me find different things and narrow down what I was looking for. They even offered to get a dress that wasn't in the store loaned to them from the designer so I could see it. My experience here was great and I would definitely go back.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. So glad you had a great time at Tiffanys Bridal!
    Best wishes as you prepare for this very special day.
    Sharon, Bria-Nicole and The Tiffanys Staff
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/22/2020

Such a great experience!

Tiffanys Bridal made my dress shopping experience so relaxing. They gave us their undivided attention and made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We love to assist our brides with the dress of their dreams! We appreciate you and wish you a wonderful wedding day!
    Best Regards,
    Sharon and THe Tiffanys Staff
  • Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 08/15/2020

Above and Beyond

My consultant Jennifer went above and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect! I can't thank her enough for making my say yes to the dress moment happen. I went to three other bridal shops and no other appointment came close to the experience I had at Tiffany's. The dress selection was amazing and there were so many options and styles. I recommend everyone go to Tiffany's! You won't regret it!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! We look forward to working together as you prepare for this very special day! Congratulations and best wishes,
    Sharon, Jennifer and The Tiffanys Staff
    Colleen Q. Married on 06/27/2020

Perfect Dress

I looked at wedding dresses before I went with my family in order to get an idea of what I liked. Tiffany’s Bridal happily accommodated my two appointments just one week apart. They saved my favorite dresses for me and never made me feel rushed or pressured into a dress. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout it all. I lived in Richmond but was getting married in Pittsburgh, my hometown, all during COVID. I was worried my dress wouldn’t be ready in time as I needed it earlier than anticipated since I was quarantining in Pittsburgh. They rushed alternations and the pressing of the dress so it would be ready in time and without compromising the quality. I was worried my belt would not be in on time due to COVID as it was coming from India. They worked with the company to get it in on time. Overall, I was thrilled with my dress and the selection I had to choose from as well as the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you as you prepared for your wedding day. So glad you had a great day and we would love to see pictures whenever you have time to send them.
    We all wish you much happiness and many blessing as you begin your life as Mr. and Mrs,
    Sharon and The Tiffanys Staff.
  • Kylie
    Kylie L. Married on 05/16/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Do yourself a favor and book with Tiffany's bridal! Pro tip, book with Jennifer on a Saturday. She made a very stressful decision a fun, stress free opportunity, and best of all I said YES!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Kylie for taking your time to write Tiffanys Bridal such a nice review! Looking forward to working with you as you prepare for this very special day.
    Congratulations and Best Wishes,
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great for Bride and Groom!

We used Tiffanys Bridal and The Groom's Corner for my wedding dress and tuxedo rentals. Not only do they have great inventory (and my dream dress), but they also have the best staff. Trying on dresses was actually fun, and the alterations process was a breeze. For the men, they were able to coordinate measurements and order properly fitting tuxedos with ease. I loved being able to buy my dress from the same store where my mom bought her dress.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn for taking your time to write Tiffany's this beautiful review, we appreciate it so much. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are now a part of the Tiffany's Tradition along with your Mother!
    Wishing you all the best always, Sharon and The Tiffany's Staff
  • Holly
    Holly R. Married on 11/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous dresses and selection!

Jennifer was my stylist at Tiffany’s Bridal and she was AMAZING! In addition to taking a dress out of the widow, she really listened to exact style I wanted and picked out the most beautiful dresses that fit my taste. When I was struggling to make a final decision, Jennifer calmed the noise in my head and walked me through visioning which dress I could see myself in on my special day. In that moment my choice was clear and I choose the dress in the window. Jennifer also recommended I switch the champagne undertone to ivory to make the sparkles pop. Without knowing how it would turn out I trusted her judgement and I’m so happy I did. The rest of the staff was great to work with as well from scheduling appointments and fittings to pick-up and preservation. I absolutely LOVE my dress!

P.S. It was also special for me to purchase my dress from Tiffany’s Bridal since my mother-in-law purchased hers at the same shop 40 years ago.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, it is much appreciated. Great having you in our store and so happy to have you as part of our Tiffanys Tradition! Wishing you all the best always,
    Sharon, Jennifer and The Tiffanys Staff
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 11/02/2019

Great Dress Shop

I had an amazing experience at Tiffany’s Bridal. Everyone was super friendly and easy to work with. They listened to all my needs and helped me find my perfect dress! They offer onsite alterations and make sure your dress is perfect for the big day. I would highly recommend choosing their shop!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you for your review Amanda. We are so happy to have been a small part of your special day. You looked beautiful in your gown!
    From everyone at Tiffanys, Congratulations and we all wish you a fantastic future!
    Lindsay Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had been to a few other bridal shops with no luck. I was getting a little discouraged and felt like I’d never find my dress! My consultant, Amanda, was great. She showed me around the store and helped me pick out dresses based on what I truly liked. I had about 20 dresses to try, the second one I put on I knew was the one! I couldn’t have been more satisfied with the service, kindness, and patience of the whole team! Thanks Tiffany’s Bridal for helping me pick my dress!

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your kind review. It was our pleasure to assist you in finding the gown of your dreams for your wedding day!
    Congratulations and we look forward to working with you as you prepare for this special day.
    Best Wishes, Sharon, Amanda and the Tiffanys Staff
    Courtney L. Married on 08/24/2019

Tiffany’s Bridal

Absolutely loved Tiffany’s Bridal!! I had a amazing experience trying on dresses with Jen. The even pressed my gown & veil the week before my wedding.

Tiffanys Bridal & The Groom's Corner's reply:

It was our pleasure to assist you as you prepared for this very special day! Thanks for sharing the picture, you looked amazing!
    Everyone at Tiffanys Bridal wishes you all the best.
    Congratulations,