Hillsboro, OR 97123 Map · Phone number

About Bella Giorno Events

Bella Giorno Events was established in 2011. My goal is to take some of that stress off of planning your event so you can enjoy the planning process as well as the day of the event. I will do everything in my power to make your day as beautiful as you have imagined. I am available to plan weddings, private and corporate parties, fundraisers, special birthday parties or anything you can dream up. I am willing to travel for your event, so no matter where you are or want to be, I can come to you and do your event. I am here for you. Let me know what you need and I will make it happen!

Our passion is helping plan your wedding day. I believe everyone should be able to sit back and enjoy the planning process and the day of your wedding. To make this happen you need to have someone else that is not family or friends to oversee the whole day. This is where a wedding planner comes into play. I can take the added stress off of you and help make your day beautiful!!!!

Follow Bella Giorno Events on

1020299
8b9e7a91554c189f 1333776224442 block3

3 Reviews for Bella Giorno Events

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2012

Elizabeth was fantastic! I don't know how we would have gotten through our big day without her! She took all of the stress off us by planning, coordinating and timing our ceremony and reception. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Mindy · Married on 06/05/2010

Bella Giorno Events saved my wedding. They came in 3 weeks before my wedding when the wedding coordinator quit. They were able to change things to make them even nicer on the strict budget we were on, we were even under our budget. When our flowers that were delivered (from the other coordinator) completely dead 2 days before our wedding they worked feverishly to get new flowers. I liked their arrangement even better! I would absolutely reccomemend Bella Giorno Events to everyone who wants high quality and amazing service! We will be using them again to renew our vows.

Sent on 06/25/2012

susan · Married on 05/05/2012

Elizabeth was wonderful she took the reigns when planning was really hectic. She was there with sugestions for music,vendors and even saying for our favors.She is very attentiveto detials and you when you are a nervous wreck and yes brides you will be .the decorations came out beautuifully for both the ceremony and the reception. i would definately reccomend her for any event including ninja squirrel parties! - that was for Elizabeth ;0)

Sent on 06/27/2012