8970 Doe Hill Road, Port Republic, VA 24471 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Gordon Events

Ashley Gordon has been planning events since 2001 and has been working in the DC area since 2005. Choosing a wedding planner can be the most important part in making sure your special day is one that you will always remember. Ashley's attention to detail along with her creative and personal touches are sure to bring your vision to life. Her strong relationships with the area's best and well- known vendors allow her to help you with full, partial, or month of coordination, including many other special services.

Contact Ashley Gordon Events today for your complimentary consultation. We look forward to working with you and making your dreams a reality.

874508231jCaDWM1

6 Reviews for Ashley Gordon Events

Beth · Married on 05/22/2010

As the mother of the bride, I'd like to say that Ashley was a pleasure to work with and absolutely essential in putting together a beautiful and cost-efficient wedding. Early in the planning process, she impressed us all by coming up with some very useful and creative suggestions on practical issues, essentials like flowers and vendors, and she kept us on track for a full year of planning!!! On the day of the wedding she was an absolute gem--we could not have done it without her, from keeping the vendors on track to stopping a wedding crasher and keeping over-eager friends and relatives from terrorizing the bride as she dressed---and Ashley was there for us every minute. If we'd had to make budget cuts on this wedding, I can imagine cutting everything but the dress before we would have cut out Ashley. Kudos to her on a truly exceptional job!!!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Maria · Married on 05/22/2010

ASHLEY IS AMAZING! i've heard from people before that you can skip on a wedding planner, it's not that hard. then my sister used a planner for her wedding and said not to get married without one...so when my time came I gave Ashley a call. She met me at my house and went over everything, gave me suggestions and assistance where i needed. I COULD NOT HAVE MANAGED WITHOUT HER. She gave me amazing recommendations for vendors, came with me to appointments, and was an absolute essential on the day of. no one's wedding will be perfect, and mine had some issues, but Ashley was there resolving them before, during, and still. I highly recommend her services and will recommend her to everyone I know. I had a million questions throughout my whole engagement- I'm a bit of a worrier! Ashley was so quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and provide me with the answers I needed to be able to stop worrying and enjoy my time planning. Her professionalism was amazing, especially considering the issues with my photographer (a vendor I had chosen- not one she suggested!) For the amount of work she did for me compared with her cost her services are a steal. I paid 3 times as much for vendors that did 10 times less the amount of work. Super long story short: hire Ashley and you will NOT be sorry!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2009

Ashley was the reason my wedding day went so smoothly. She organized my wedding down down to the last detail and was completely prepared for the expected and the unexpected. Ashley went above and beyond in every way, and I would recommend her to any bride who needs a little extra help.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Ashley Gordon Events FAQ

• 8970 Doe Hill Road Port Republic, 24471 See on map
    5402491254 (Other Phone Number)