Troutville, VA 24175 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Allure Weddings & Events

I'm a Certified Bridal Consultant servicing the Roanoke, South West, & surrounding areas of Virginia. Planning & Coordinating your Wedding or Event, whether Local or Destination...that is my Expertise!

Whether you want your Wedding to be large or small, simple or elaborate, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Directing your Rehearsal, Coordinating your Wedding Day, Vendor management with detailed Timelines, I cater to your Wedding. Be in the moment with your Family & Friends; I'll take care of the rest!

Follow Allure Weddings & Events on

a894e27355456a66 1362665278983 DSD10110393
cm 239 copy

42 Reviews for Allure Weddings & Events

Kerri · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow, where to begin....One word to sum up my experience with Kellie Minter is PERFECTION. The planning for my wedding began a year and a half ago and Kellie was with my mother and I every step of the way (if you knew my mother and I, you would know that we are both worriers and need a lot of reassurance). Kellie accepted every text, phone call, email, or in-person meeting we had and she did it with open arms. Each time we talked to her, we felt 100 times better about where we were in planning this wedding for almost 200 people. Kellie also made things go smoother in the process by handling all communication with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Not only was she amazing during the planning aspect, but she was also amazing during the wedding day/evening. She assisted with making things look and feel exactly how I envisioned. And to add more to that, mid-way through the reception, a huge storm broke out which made our original reception location unusable. She was able to round up a team and get our DJ moved upstairs so we could still dance. Needless to say, there was non-stop dancing after that. We have had some of our guests contact us and say, "that was the best wedding I have ever been to" and that would not be possible without Kellie. She was able to make a bad situation into an awesome one and helped to make it the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Malabran2017

Micaela · Married on 10/28/2017

Kellie is the BEST! My husband and I used Kellie as our wedding planner for our wedding in October and it was the best decision we made! She made the wedding planning process a breeze for us! My husband and I were very indecisive with a lot of the decisions we needed to make for the wedding, but Kellie kept us in check and helped us so much with her suggestions. She was very quick to responded to our emails and texts. She was also always willing to set up a time to meet or make time for a phone call. Kellie did a phenomenal job the day of the wedding making sure everything was perfect! Everything went perfectly with no problems! We are so thankful for Kellie and all of the work she put into our wedding! We couldn't have done it without her! We highly highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 12/11/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

There are not enough stars or enough positive things to say about Kellie. She not only planned and coordinated my fairy tale wedding, she was my therapist throughout the planning process! She took care of everything on the big day and was my brain during the rehearsal. I honestly feel she should charge more for the time and effort she puts in to make every bride's dream come true! Now that my wedding is over, it is weird not talking to her every week! She is the best, hands down.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Allure Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 801.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,105.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,009.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Anna Bowser Photography
    Anna Bowser Photography Wedding Photographers

Kellie is hands down one of the best planners you could work with! She cares for your wedding day and puts every detail at the highest importance and her work shows just that! She is talented, patient & well experienced when it comes to the stresses events can bring. I highly recommend Allure Weddings & Events for any planning help you may need!

• Lindsey McCarty Photography
    Lindsey McCarty Photography Wedding Photographers

Kellie was wonderful to work with on a recent wedding. She was flexible, easy-to-work with, great at understanding the couples' vision and pulling it off with aplomb even with confronted with unexpected bad weather. I would recommend Kellie to any couple!

• Rev. Kanta Bosniak
    Rev. Kanta Bosniak Wedding Officiants

Kellie Minter is a terrific wedding planner. She is a delightful person and has the exact right kind of personality to do what she does. She's organized and and pleasant to work with. She attends to details, the big picture, and everything in between. She's flexible, diplomatic, and kind. She's client-centered. She keeps things fun and upbeat, while at the same time being a consummate professional who makes things go super smoothly. I recommend her most highly to couples seeking an event planner for their special day.

• Troutville, 24175 See on map
    Tues. - Fri. 10Am - 4pm Saturdays - Most "Wedding days"