112 E Del Ray, Alexandria, VA 22301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Allison and Chris Britton Photography

Allison and Chris together provide fun, contemporary, and emotional images with their photo journalistic approach to each wedding. They feel the day should progress naturally in order to capture the real moments, relationships and emotion as they unfold. Their artistic style and easy going personalities puts their client's ease. Allowing them to forget about their photographers and enjoy the beauty of spending such a fantastic day with friends and family.

Allison also runs DC Vixens which is a private boudoir and pinup photography studio in Del Ray Alexandria.

Voted one of DC's best wedding photographers by the Washingtonian Magazine and One to Watch 2012

Voted by Wedding Wire brides as 2008-2012 Best Wedding Photographer
Featured in
The Knot 21 Unique FL weddings, The Knot DC, VA, MD 16 Elegant Weddings,
Style Me Pretty, Brides Washington Magazine, "I Do" Magazine, United With Love
Fall issue of Weddings Unveiled, Jewish Baltimore Times, EcoBeautiful
The Washington Post Trash the Dress and First Person Singular interview on her studio's boudoir
Wedding Chicks + selected as a preferred vendor
The Bride's Cafe + selected as their Crème de la Crème
Proud member of ISPWP, PPA, NAPP

Allison+ Chris Britton Photography Blog

Follow Allison and Chris Britton Photography on

47 Reviews for Allison and Chris Britton Photography

Allison and Chris did an amazing job for our wedding photos. Friends and family continue to compliment them. I can't help but smile or laugh (in a happy way) when I look at them again and again. When we were first looking for photographers we did a lot of research on wedding picture styles that we wanted. We looked at a ton of photographer websites and then came across Allison and Chris' and connected with their style. We were having a traditional church (Greek) and country club reception and although we wanted the standard traditional shots, we also wanted the rest to capture all the moments of the entire day so it told a story when we look back at them. We aren't into props or a million planned out poses from pinterest (maybe just a must-have dip pose), and neither were they. They are very artistic and did a wonderful job capturing all the details and moments that we both vaguely remembered happening because the day goes by so fast!!
    They were very easy and comfortable to work with and their prices were very reasonable. We got engagement pictures in the package and also added a Photo Booth for our reception. I highly recommend the Photo Booth pictures because you can look back on all your guests. It's not really a "booth" but a self timed camera which was even better because the pictures turned out so professional without being "strips."
    We highly recommend them they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Amy · Married on 05/04/2013

I'll start by saying that having great wedding photos was the thing I cared most about for our wedding. Allison and Chris Britton met my every expectation.

What I liked most about them is how laid back and easy to work with they are. We did an engagement shoot with them, as well as our wedding day, and both times it felt like we were just hanging out with friends having our photos taken.

The most common compliment we hear about our photos are that they are "magical." I think Allison and Chris really know how to work with light, and that gave our photos the whimsical look we love. They also captured a lot of sweet, natural moments of our day.

I would definitely recommend them to friends, and still smile like a huge goofball every time I look through our photos.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jordan · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I had a great time working with Allison and Chris. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and after checking out multiple vendors in the area, I know that we also got a great deal. I sent Allison so many questions before the wedding and she was so patient and thoughtful in her responses. Our guests commented that they couldn't believe how many great "party" shots that Allison and Chris got, yet our guests never even noticed that they were there. Very unobtrusive style with a great eye for the details - and the guys loved hanging out with Chris! I highly recommend them for your wedding - book now!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Allison and Chris Britton Photography 1
    5% discount for wedding packages on Friday or Sunday
    Having a wedding on a Friday or Sunday take 5% off your package

• Greenworks Flowers
    Greenworks Flowers Wedding Florists

We love the work that Allison and Chris have done for us! Wonderful quality photographs that will be in our portfolio for years to come.

• The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC
    The Doubletree by Hilton Washington DC Hotel Weddings

Allison and Chris take some AMAZING pictures. Allison has a great personality and fits in seamlessly while getting her incredible shots. We can't wait to work with them.

• Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC.
    Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful work- one of the area's finest photographers for weddings and boudoir!!!

• 112 E Del Ray Alexandria, 22301 See on map