All About You Photography

All About You Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All About You Photography

Your Wedding is a very important day of your life. I am there to capture your day as you laugh, cry and enjoy many emotions.  As a photographer that specializes in weddings, I have been capturing these moments in valley for 15 years.  I love to dedicate my time to your special day .       www.kathygarza.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

10 Reviews for All About You Photography

I can't say enough about Kathy Garza and All About You Photography. She came highly recommended from my sister, and I definately was not disappointed. Kathy is very professional and easy to work with. You definately get your money's worth.

Profile Picture summer, 4/17/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is amazing! She did my sister�s wedding a few years ago and recently did mine. Kathy is professional and is great at getting everyone organized. I had a large wedding party and Kathy was able to get everyone to do what they needed to do. Her photographs were beautiful and I was very impressed with her work. She is prepared for ANYTHING! I forgot my garter and she had a back up on for me to use, she totally saved us. On top of that her prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Kathy to any bride.

Profile Picture Frances, 4/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is absolutely wonderful. She goes above and beyond. She takes wonderful pictures and makes everyone feel at ease. She even helped pin on flowers, fix a bow tie, and held my plates in the buffet so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. I wish she did more then weddings and engagement pictures.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/11/08, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1199486328488 jc 0091
220x220 sq 1199486338269 tm 0086
220x220 sq 1199486350269 tm 0108

1 ENDORSEMENT
Kathy is always a joy to work with. Clients love her fun personality & her professional attention to detail.